Exchange of Favors (1st)

Golden Crystal Spirit Fruit!

The finale item for the auction was actually a Golden Crystal Spirit Fruit!

It's appearance simply shocked people's souls beyond belief!

It can be said that whoever finds this immensely rare spirit fruit is someone who doesn't just have unbelievably good luck but someone who is just practically blessed by the heavens!

To think that this fruit was actually put on auction, it just blew everyone's mind. This spirit fruit after all isn't like any other rare and difficult to find spirit fruit but is actually a fruit that is just simply impossible to come across with in one's lifetime and to think that a chance to acquire this came by today, it can be said that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

The Golden Crystal Spirit Fruit could be said to be one of the greatest medicinal panaceas there is! If simply judging with it's outer appearance, it's already a marvel to look at! It's like a fragile and perfectly carved crystalline fruit figurine with the peel having a glass-like crystal appearance with a golden sheen to it, looking more like a sculpture than a fruit but when one thinks of it's effects, one just can't begin to measure it's worth!

The effects of the Golden Crystal Spirit fruit depends on which part of the fruit you'll be using. From the peel to the seed inside, all had varying yet amazingly potent effects!

The peel has a very strong medicinal property that cleanse the body of any possible impurities, this includes any harmful substances that is detrimental to one's health which includes poisons, impure or negative qi such as death qi or demonic qi as well as potential substances picked up in a person's environment that affects one's physique in a negative way. This results in the overall improvement on the body's physical state an tempering everything from the muscles, bones, veins and meridians to it's utmost peak while at the same time causing their spiritual qi to have a drastic rise in quality and purity which can improve the speed in cultivation as well as make one's foundation even more stable and stronger than before.

As for the flesh of the fruit, it can directly affect a person's cultivation rise in power and immediately help them break and push through bottlenecks no matter what level they are on while stabilizing their qi and ensuring there is no backlash from the sudden breakthrough while stablizing a person's foundation once they rise in rank.

As for the juice or as an alchemist would call it; the spirit fruit essence, this has a direct effect on a person's mind and soul, nourishing it and helping mend and treat injuries caused by spiritual and soul attacks and even improving one's divine sense which are both incredibly hard to do.

As for the seed of the Golden Crystal Spirit Fruit, it is pretty straightforward and has no medicinal propeties. What's special about the seed is that once you plant it, given enough time, it should grow into a two-stemmed flower which will produce two more Golden Crystal Spirit Fruit once it blooms but of course this is only if the extremely harsh and strict conditions for cultivating it was met which is actually very challenging since it depends on a very wide-range of factors, especially with it's environmental requirements to even survive the seed's germination yet despite of the difficulties in cultivating it, having one in the first place is enough to help a large family cement their family's foundation and strength since the benefits still outweighs the difficulties and could have a huge impact in their and their families' future.

Anyone who's anyone all felt their blood boil as a fierce determination appeared on their faces with only one thought on their minds.