Leaving the Thousand Treasures Pavilion.

After hurrying out, Fan Zhu Xia finally calmed down and regained her composure as she waited for her carriage to come around from the Thousand Treasures Pavillion's stables.

She struggled to place the Lord Owner's confusing and ambigous actions at the back of her mind and focused on thinking of the best time to start refining the medicinal pill for her father; Fan Hui Zhong.

Standing absent-mindedly and completely oblivious to her surroundings by the entrance of the building, she didn't realize the attention she garnered just because of her prestigious bearing, alluring figure, obvious breathtaking countenance which was partially hidden by her silk veil as well a her entourage since she was surrounded by a small of group of stalwart-looking men who wore the uniform of elite guards from the Lei Sha Di Army which is widely known as the personal army led by the Lei Wangye and governed by the Fan family in his absence.

Such a sight caused many whispers and speculations among the crowd of the Thousand Treasures Pavillion's customers and patrons.

All of them were wondering about the same thing and that is who exactly is this young lady and what's her connection to the Fan Family? Or, heaven forbid, what identity does she have to warrant the Lei Palace's protection?

The distinct clip-clopping of hooves echoed and grew louder until the sight of two massive Stallion Drakes leading an elaborately decorated carriage with the crest of the Lei Palace, followed by several more riders on Stallion Drakes that led a couple more of the horse-type spirit beasts behind them that was coming from the direction of the stables of the Thousand Treasures Pavillion effectively stunned the crowd into silence as they stared dunbfounded at it. Everyone there knew that only the infamous Lei Wangye can authorize the use of that carriage and not even the Fan family patriarch can use it without his permission which just shows how heavy the implications of this carriage appearing here is!

Just as the crowd thought nothing more could top this, the elite guards surrounding Fan Zhu Xia assembled themselves to form two straight lines on either side of her as Min Sheng led the way to open the door to the carriage before respectfully calling out to Fan Zhu Xia.

"Young Miss, if you please." Min Sheng said while gesturing for her to enter after Chun Hua placed a small circular stool for her to step on.

Sighing at such ceremony caused by the escort her father provided, Fan Zhu Xia mentally shook her head and just accepted Chun Hua's extended hand that assisted her in climbing up the carriage before Chun Hua also entered and helped her settle in comfortably inside while Min Sheng closed the door.

Remembering something, Fan Zhu Xia's soft voice carried out of the carriage, barely heard by the crowd but some with higher cultivation bases that heard her and Min Sheng's hushed conversation felt as if a thunderclap hit them.

"Min Sheng, did you find out where father is?"

"Answering Young Miss, from what my subordinate told me, Lei Wangye is still at the Golden Pheasant Restaurant with General Wu Zheng He."

"Hmm, is that so? Then this miss shan't disturb them. Let's go back."

"As you wish."

Heavens did they just hear that right?!

That veiled fairy was calling Lei Wangye father?!