Resolving the Matter.

As soon as Fan Hui Zhong received Min Sheng's report and Fan Zhu Xia's message, he quickly excused himself from Wu Zheng He and under Min Sheng's lead, they arrived at Jade Herb Medicine Hall.

Quickly dismounting his Stallion Drake, Fan Hui Zhong quickly made his way inside the Jade Herb Medicine Hall along with Min Sheng and soon came upon the scene of several people waiting outside a closed door.

Recognizing a familiar face, Fan Hui Zhong quickly made his way forwards as he called out.

"Brother Nian Zu! Min Sheng forgot to tell me you'd be here." Fan Hui Zhong cordially greeted with a smile which Bai Nian Zu returned with a grin.

"Ah, details, details. I am but a minor character here today." Bai Nian Zu replied which promptly reminded Fan Hui Zhong of his purposr here.

Spotting her daughter's maidservant, he then shot her a pointed glance and asked, "Where is your Young Miss?"

"Answering Lei Wangye's question, the Young Miss is inside providing treatment to the injured child. This servant only came out since the Young Miss ordered this servant to come out and have Captain Min here go out and send you a message."

Hearing how Chun Hua addressed the newly arrived man, everyone present was struck dumb with surprise aside from the people that Bai Nian Zu brought and Fan Zhu Xia's escorts who knew immediately knew and recognized Fan Hui Zhong.

A contemplating look crossed Fan Hui Zhong's face before he gave a dismissive nod towards Chun Hua.

"Alright, then let us wait for my daughter to call us in."

Hearing him confirm his identity and relationship towards Fan Zhu Xia, they felt as if one surprise after another was popping out at them.

Meanwhile, Fu Zhenzhen who was initially nervous felt immensely proud of herself as she thought of how she acted accordingly earlier and actually followed Fan Zhu Xia's lead while her brother, Fu Qing Tian felt immensely relieved that neither he nor his sister didn't irrevocably offended that particular young lady earlier, after all, who would have thought that she was actually the daughter of Lei Wangye?!

That is not an existence that even his influential Fu family can just go around offending!

Oblivious to their thoughts, Fan Hui Zhong just focused his attention towards the closed door and it was just at this moment that he heard a weak voice call out and say, "Chun Hua!"

Recognizing it, Fan Hui Zhong stiffened for a second at hearing how weak that voice sounded and just as the others were about to react to that voice, Fan Hui Zhong already moved and was already by the door and pushing it open.

The first thing that greeted them was a strong yet calming medicinal smell that was almost being overpowered by a strong stench of blood that had a more pungent decaying smell than usual.

Quickly scanning the room, everyone's eyes first landed on the wooden bed where they saw the little girl's unconscious form which was just haphazardly covered with her outer robes and the blood that was slowly dripping down the bed and on to the floor.

Seeing such a gruesome scene, everyone was quite alarmed and both Fu Qing Tian quickly made their way to the child to check her status while Fan Hui Zhong and Bai Nian Zu who noticed Fan Zhu Xia looking extremely pale while sitting down on the floor with her back leaning against a cabinet with a young boy tucked protectively under her arm hurried over to her side.