Nathaniel's old home

Well after receiving that message I found it difficult having a normal conversation with Nathaniel, after he was ok as if nothing happened and continued to have a good rest of the day. I decided not tell his grandmother because I wasn't sure for Nathaniel's safety, she would tell the dad. When I woke up from sleep I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. I cried but thankfully he was still asleep. I moved just to go to the bathroom and woke Nathaniel up,damn it. When I came back he noticed I was upset by my eyes. He wrapped he's arm on me and stroking my cheeks with his thumbs.

"You still upset from yesterday we discussed this already".

"I know I just kinda woke up thinking about it. I still had a good time don't worry".

"Don't let this ruin our sleepover remember today your doing your nails and seeing my childhood home".

I know it sounds stupid I want to see his childhood home but he said he has his own keys, and the dad is rich why not. The way he describes his home is pretty cool.

As soon as we ate lunch we left to get my nails done, I haven't done them since the summer holidays. I had acrylic nails, a square shape with painted white nail polish on the tip and two red hearts on my let and right nail. When he saw my nails completed he said oh my gosh. Nathaniel held my hand, wanted to feel the nails he described them to feel smooth.
"But why only two hearts"

"I don't know two just looks better for me."

"It's nice either way, at least you don't have ridicules long nails like the girls in our classes". I giggled at that, and mimicked whenever they had an argument with someone how the way they would cling their finger together or pointed. We both laughed and he said how "do they even wipe their ass or do anything".

The bus took a while to come it's like a every 30 minute."I hope Cathrine won't be home while we are there".

"I don't think she would be, if she is we will just leave and make an excuse that I'm picking up something that I forgot".

During the bus trip we sat in silence, while I enjoyed the view, it had lots of autumn trees, hills, greenery with farm animals, it was a nice scenery to look at. There were loads of houses with gates or hidden behind the trees. It's part of a country side. I've never been to this side of the city it looked astonishing after a long ride we came of the bus and walked for 5 minutes and finally reached.
"What a lovely house you had".

The house has the gate at the front he had to use a code so we could enter

The house has the gate at the front he had to use a code so we could enter. The front garden was cut perfectly and huge, I saw a red Ferrari on the stone pathway.
"what job does your dad have again".
"he has a film production company also a famous music producer".
Inside it looked modern and spacious he took me on a tour they even had a cinema room which is awesome to have in a house. His dads office and showed me his mom's office but it's a gym now.

Him explaining it was his safe area so as his mom. "Whenever arguments happens she would hide in her office, even sleeps in there. He pointed were stuff used to be and had his own calming area in one corner were he would relax. He explained it had a bean bag and a mat with a blanket . Also projector lights you could change into any pattern, bubble tubes, sound walls with colour changing lights. A book shelf was there also  arts and crafts stuff.

"I could never disturb my mum while she's in there of course" he giggled

"I bet you do"

"Yeah, sometimes i couldn't help myself talking to her. I remember my mum told me when the teachers noticed I had symptoms of ADHD, that's when she made a sensory area for me to help whenever I'm stressed or needed to self regulate. Mom would always spend time with me here, doing activities or just taking about feelings or random things, but dad hardly had time for me.
(Sensory room for context).

Next his bedroom nothing changed he said

Next his bedroom nothing changed he said. The room had white walls with a tv inside and small walk in closet. Which still had clothes and shoes full of designer which he packed and his own bathroom next to his bedroom.( The house had three bedrooms). His room is even bigger than my kitchen.

A music room it had a piano, guitar, drums, and a computer with a audio mixer that's were the dad would make his beats for sounds.

The back garden was full of perfectly cut grass, full set decor and the best part a swimming pool

"I can imagine how your Christmas and family barbecues were like".

"They were good times cause I can see the rest of my family, one day you can come".
"I thought you wouldn't want to go anymore".
"Obviously not it's just to see my cousins and the food lol".

"Does anyone in your family know the situation".

"No but the thing is when other people are around he's like the best dad and husband. He would always say tell no one home business also I do theses things because I love you and your mom".

"manipulation at its finest, I always wondered why your mum kept silent".

" honestly I don't know, I hope she's alive and well".
"me to Nathaniel".
"Thanks for inviting me I understand more things about you and your mum, she sounds like a lovely woman".