Sleepover pt4

A few hours of big bear playing on his ps5 playing with his mates, at least I'm sat on his lap. I felt his hands on my waist and pulled me back, when I tell you that scared the shit out of me.

"what's that for"

"I don't know but I'm done playing now. Needed to lay down".

"Big bear can I do your hair it's been looking frizzy".

" yes please I haven't been bothered".

I took out his twist and so did he. Then I washed his hair over the bathtub. He had lovely long curly hair when it was wet. I was just shampooing his hair then big bear said.

"You give the best head rubs shorty"
"Hahah I know. Massaging your head while shampooing actually helps with hair growth".

"What type of hairstyle do you want"

"Cornrows"

He sat on the floor ready for the products to come.
This would be perfect for what I brought over.

"so what did you bring".

Well I've never been to a sleepover before so I took the opportunity and brought things for pampering

"Spa day" he laughed

Yeah I know you'll enjoy it, it's relaxing".

"Ok if you say so".

Thank you. I kissed him on the lips. "You should keep your hair as an Afro it really suits you".
An hour later I finished his Cornrows.

"Oh wow my handsome big bear".

"It's really nice thank you".

Face mask, lip mask and moisturizer so as tweezers, and big bear is gonna paint my toenails white. I can't wait. So he's laying down on the bed. I plucked his eyebrow hair. Also applied face mask and lip mask on my face, he did it himself, but needed assistance for it to properly place. When the time was up. I asked him if he wants moisture on his face he said sure. He had to lay down cause I would not be able to reach his face. I massage the face. I heard him breath heavily. In concern I asked you ok.

" oh shit sorry I was a bit to relaxed".

"What do you mean"

He said nothing and looked down. It was when I got off him. I noticed a boner. "Oh that's what you meant. I told you it would be relaxing but not to this extent".

"I'm sorry"

"No need to apologies. It is what it is", hugging him.

"By hugging me it's making it worse". Nathaniel rushed under the duvet, wincing.

"Do you wanna talk"

"No"

"It doesn't bother me at all, it's natural".

"I just hate my body, I feel so anxious when my body does this".

"Do you think if I come and help it will release the stress". I say nervously".

"Ermmm I think it will".

I went under the duvet, when I looked, i could tell it was long under his joggers. He was wincing in pain by the sounds of it touching his dick. "Can I help" I asked again. He was thinking But didn't say anything continuing playing with himself. Eventually He moved my hand to his area, not going to lie it felt weird. I removed his grey joggers and boxers. It was so long and meaty. I gasped that is big. I did a up and down motion. Big bear was moaning lightly. I could tell he was enjoying it, but I just stayed silent so he's comfortable. I don't know how long I was stroking for, big bear groaned in pleasure I'm about to cum. He got out of the bed to release in the bin. When he was done I asked are you ok, "that's much better now and washed his hands so did I. "I'm so exhausted"
He passed out in bed laying on my chest using my breast as a pillow.

Stacy's POV: bless him, Catharine has really traumatized him. All of this is really out of my control and needs to speak to a professional or someone who can relate to him. It's unfair that he's suffering in silence. He always complains he's tired. I just love when I cuddle him I feel empowered and it's just cute seeing him sleep peacefully. Hopefully tomorrow he has the courage to speak up so his life can change in a blink of an eye.

30 minutes later
You awake. Yes he murmured. He loves it when I stroke his face. "I need to ask you something. We're you comfortable with me doing what I did"

"What are you talking about"

"With your private area"

"Oh yeah, yes I was if I didn't want it I would have said no and told you to leave".

"Good, I was just making sure".

I can just lay here all day Nathaniel said, hey you said we'll go to Popeyes, we both always wanted to try it and it finally came to our city in the Uk. I got changed in my oversized brown joggers also a white crop top with Nike panda trainers finally a puffer jacket since it's cold. Nathaniel wore a full set black trapstar tracksuit with a puffer jacket. We headed downstairs to tell grandma we're leaving but unfortunately Nathaniel's dad is here with Catharine.

"Ma what did I tell you for the hundredth time, he even came last week and I told you".

"He forced himself here I told him not to I couldn't do anything".

"Is it not ok to see my mother now, and why is she always here, you whore".

Nathaniel just stood still which I am surprised,

"Let's just go" I dragged him "he's a waste of time".

"Learn how to respect your elders, he's tone was harsh.

"Nathaniel shouted learn how to respect boundaries
And words, you evil man. Well we are going out and ma text me when he's gone so we can come back home".

As we walk away we heard him say
"aren't not going to argue with me like a man". We both laughed and Nathaniel said he needs to fucking grow up, acting like a child.

" just remember this is all your fault I never wanted you to exist".

Nathaniel's dad was really loud. It was a screaming Match now.

"It wasn't my fault I'm here it's you, you idiot".

"Actually it's your unworthy mother".

Nathaniel, Nathaniel come back I yelled it's not worth".

"Nathaniel stop being a bitch and come here and fight me".

"what would your mother say or think Nathaniel".

That's when Nathaniel ran back to the front door to leave. "I screamed hurry your dad is coming". Thank god big bear closed the door on time cause I don't know what he would have done to us. I don't know why we both laughed but it was terrifying. I think it was more of Damien acting like we are his age mate the way he argues with us. We are both so unserious at that moment.

"I'm proud of you big bear you handled it very well".

"Shorty like you said he's not worth it, he wouldn't know what would hit him tomorrow". He did the evil laugh.

We reached to our final destination and bought, gravy and biscuit(which it's basically a scone) we shared, I had a chicken sandwich with fries and a milkshake. He got 3 pieces of chicken tenders and fries with a coke. It was amazing, I even said it's better than KFC in my opinion.