5

Ve hun mainu dass Mahiya,
Tere baaju kidhr mai jaavan?

•A U T H O R' S  P O V•

Bell ring and Aditya ran toward the gate and saw Singhania family was there Aditya greeted everyone they settled in living room and talking about something randomly everyone was present there except Inayat.

"Amit I came here to ask about your grand-daughter hand,inayat"Kunal said
"Yeah we know Shivangi go and call inayat" amit told Shivangi and she went.

•IN INAYAT'S ROOM•

Shivangi came and saw her she was looking greogous Shivangi smiled but then she look at her laptop in which she was working.

"Inayat di Atharva bhai came with proposal and you are working here in your laptop" Shivangi said "Choti it's important work you tell why you came, are they here? " Inayat said without looking at her "yeah di they are here and Kunal dadu is calling you"Shivangi said "ohh okay let's go my work is almost over" inayat said while closing her laptop and get up from couch.

"Didi aren't you nervous?" Shivangi asked her while descending stairs "why should I?", "Your  to be husband is here you should blush" Shivangi said Inayat didn't reply her just shook her head
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
They entered and Inayat greet everyone. Meera made her sat behind her Atharva was looking at her like he saw a angel "beta will you marry my son?" Hukum asked her softly inayat looked at Atharva and then toward hukum and she said "jii" and nodded his head a little.

"Yeyyy" a boy enter with excitement and he was none other than Krish atharva stood up from his place an glared at him "Mithai leke aao koi"Krish said sita laugh and wave her hand toward him "hey beautiful!" Krish said with smile Kunal glared at him.

"Krish what are you doing here?" Atharva said to him "hey buddy relax I'm your family too, but let me meet my to be bhabhi first" Krish said and look at inayat and smile and go toward her and sat on his knees and touch her feet with his hands and then look at her "heyy bhabhi maa I'm your devar" Krish said with smile his hands was still joined.

Atharva smiled while looking at him not only Atharva everyone was smiling inayat held his shoulders and made him stand and said "hi nice to meet you but don't do this you are elder than me" inayat said.

Inayat didn't liked boys she never believed boys but the way Krish touch her feet and said her bhabhi maa she was overwhelmed by emotion expect Aditya, Ahaan, her father and his chachu she didn't trust any man in world and these Singhania boys and Krish made her feel happy.

"Haha! It doesn't matter if I  bow my head infront of you and you are my bhabhi maa now, atharva will make everyone bow their head in front of you" Krish said with smile inayat smile too and looked at atharva.

"I'm happy that my sister will be with her in laws who will respect her these much" Ahaan said and wipe a lone tear which escape from his eye "you are right bhai Atharva will respect her alot he will not hurt her if he will then me and you will break his each bone" Aditya said to Ahaan and wipe his tear too.

"Okay okay no more emotional drama let's have some sweets"  Ajay said with smile.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
  Elders sent inayat and atharva in garden to talk with each other "are you okay?" Atharva asked her as he saw her looking at sky "yeah I'm why you asked?" She said and look at him "you are looking like something is troubling you", "no I'm fine" Atharva nodded