25

•Mai tera hoya iss tarha
Ki raang lageya ishq da•

Inayat's pov~

Atharva and I came back to our room after spending some hours with our family, he went to change his clothes and I changed in room.

I sat down on bed and looked up at celling and remembered the time I spent with atharva in Jaipur, a smile spread across my lips, suddenly I thought about that incident which I was about to tell my parents, I closed my eyes to thought what to do.

I opened my eyes as I felt someone tapping my shoulder, I snap my head to right side and saw atharva looking at me and rosed his eyebrow at me, I shook my head and tapped the side of bed beside me, he sat down.

"Don't think too much just go and tell them everything they're staying here for other two days" he said , I looked at him "are you mind reader?" I asked "Nope! I'm wife reader"  He said and winked at me.

I shook my head and avert my gaze from him, suddenly he pulled me towards him, I snapped my head towards him is he-

"Don't think too much your little brain will not able to bear this much" he said "don't talk nonsense"  I glare at him "oh really?"  He raised his eyebrow and joined his forehead with me, I nodded.

Suddenly someone opened the door, I averted my gaze and saw Raj looking at us with wide eyes, we both moved back, He ate a piece of chocolate, probably he snatched away that chocolate from arya "honeymoon wasn't enough for you bhai?"  Raj said and shook his head, atharva sighed at his brother's behaviour.

"Maa, chachiii" Raj went downstairs while shouting "now he'll tell everyone" atharva Muttered and we both followed raj to downstairs.

"What happened raj?" Badi maa asked, atharva and I looked at them from upstairs, raj walked toward her and hugged her "I want to marry maa, find a girl for me" he said while crying, obviously fake one!

Badi maa shove him away "you're just 20 and no one will love to marry a guy like you", "maa" Raj whinned like a kid "Chachi, Chachi you will find a girl for me na?" Raj asked maa, maa chuckled "I'll but raj what will your kids think? Ki uske baap se ek ladki nahi Patti?" Maa scoffed him, I chuckled.

Ahaan bhai came toward them "what happened raj?" . Bhai asked, he shook his head and walked out somewhere, badi maa chuckled at his retreating figure.

Badi maa left leaving ahaan bhai and maa alone "do you want something ahaan beta?" , "no I'm fine" ahaan bhai said poitiely, maa nodded with smile and left.

Ahaan bhai whistled looking here and there and suddenly looked up at us and passed a smile, waved at us, we both smiled at waved back at him.

"Tell your parents everything"  He whispered near my ear and passed me assure look, I looked back at ahaan bhai and shout so that he'll able to listen me "bhai don't go I'm coming"  I said as he was about to go back in his room.

He looked at me mystificatly but nodded and showed me thumbs up!

I looked back at atharva, who was smiling at me and was about to go back but I grabbed his wrist, he stopped and glance at our hands and then at me "Stay with me there, don't leave"  I muttered last two words,  a smile appear on his lips and nodded.

Without wasting a minute we went downstairs, I just don't want him to leave me, my heart don't want him to leave my side.

We both came infornt of ahaan bhai and he instantly held my hand "Is there any problem Princess?" Ahaan bhai asked in concern, I smiled and shook my head "no bhai, I want to tell you and other about something" I smiled "say it Princess".

"Not there bhai in mom dad's room" I said and walked towards mom dad's room and my brother and husband followed me.

We entered in mom dad's room, they looked at us bewilderedly "what happened kids?" Dad asked, I strolled towards them and sat on bed "nothing dad just want to talk about something important" I said while smiling.

Dad nodded "say it laado", "not know dad first call dada, dadi, chachu-chachi and Aditya and Shivangi here" I said and mom-dad and ahaan bhai exchange a look.

"I'll call them make yourself comfortable princess and atharva you too sit comfortabley" bhai said and went outside to call everyone, Atharva sat down on couch and blinked his eyes in assurance.

From when we start understanding eye language?

Ahaan bhai came back after few minutes with everyone "what happened inayat?" Dadu asked "nothing come here and sit" . I said and make him and dadi sat on bed comfortably.

"Didii tell fastt for you I left my game in between" he whinned, I glare at him but Aditya is Aditya rolled his eyes.

I looked at atharva, my heartbeat increased, why this is so hard to tell them everything, atharva passed a smile and slowly nodded his head.

I took a deep breath "Mom-dad, remember that day 6 years ago-" I paused and looked at everyone, they were looking at me with unhappy look but didn't said anything.

I inhale a breath and told them everything.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Sometimes it's hard to tell your past to your love ones, because you can't see them breaking down infornt of you

2 votes! I'll post next chapter!🌙✨

Moonlight On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara