22

•oh darling all of the cities light never shine as bright your eyes•

Inayat's pov~

"I forgot about the light of inside me but then I met you" i said to him as I looked into his eyes, a slight smile appear on his face, he pulled me closer to him and i rest my head on his chest, he placed his chin on my head and pat the sids of my head lightly, I inhale a deep breath "I'm not good in words", "don't worry moonlight , I'm good in reading your eyes" he whispered.

I didn't said anything after that we both stayed in eachother, room filled with peacfull silence, neither I nor him said anything "don't you love anyone?" I asked him, I looked up at him, he looked at me and smiled "I do, I love you" he said and my heart skipped a beat Mr. Singhaina and his flirting skills uff!

"Not me, anyone else" i said and broke the hug and sat straight on bed " no I don't love anyone else expect you" he said "why me?", "why anyone else when you exist?" He smiled at me "I'm not that special Mr. Singhaina" I chuckled bitterly and furiously wiped my tears off.

How can he loves me this much even after knowing about my terrible past "I don't know about others but for me you're special" he leans back to bed's headboard while maintaining our eye contact.

I shook my head and inhale a deep breath "I don't deserve this all, I don't deserve your love.. and how can you love me in first sight when you met me in my home?".

He smiled widely and took his lower lip between
his teeth and shift a little closer to me and placed my left hand between his hands and looked at our hand for few minutes before saying anything.

"I had my eyes on you before I even know what's your name, I had my eyes on you before I could even speak properly, I had my eyes on you only moonlight, I used to glance at you from afar and you didn't even know that I exist, it has been 13 years, 11 months and 1 week but my love for you is still same , you are the only girl I love in 26 years of my life, I never laid my eyes on any other women, I could not love anyone else, kyuki koi aur aapki jagha le hi nahi paya aur itna kamzor nahi tha Ishq hamra ki kisi aur se prem ho jata,
, it was you and you only, when you left india 6 years ago my heart shattered into pieces, I tried to find you, I ordered my personal investigators to find you, I also tried to find you but I didn't even get a clue where are you, sharam ki baat hai nahi? Apne pyaar ko hi nahi dhoondh paye hum.. isliye hamne khudko 4 mahino ke liye apne kamre mai band krliya, after 4 month I came back and start focusing on my business, I archived many awards as a best business but Your thoughts never leave, all day, all night, every year i used to think about you but you weren't there, you has huge impact on my life inayat I can't even describe that in words that how much I love you, I was dieing every day to have a glimpse of your smile, I used to pray for you, Ishq Sacha tha hamra aapke liye isliye aaj aap hamri hai"

A tear fell from my eye but atharva wiped it off quickly "aa-aap" I tried to murmured, his words made me speechless "and you deserve more than this moonlight, you deserve all happiness of this world" he complete his last sentence and kissed my forehead, I closed my and feel his endearment.

As he parted his lips away from my forehead, I jumped on him, he embrace me and we both fell on bed, I start crying, he chuckled lightly near my neck and his chuckled send shiver through my body "what happen moonlight? "

"How-how can you love me this much?" I said between my sobs, he chuckled again and pat my head "Ishq ke liye hi banni hai aap" I looked up at him, he wiped off my tears with his left hand "ab aap rona ban kijiye varna hame bhi rona aa jayega aapko aise dekh kar" he said and I giggled a little.

He smiled widely at me, I again hide my face in his chest, why I'm acting like this? "Moonlight" i hummed so that he can proceed what he want to say "when we will return back to your home let your parents about this, they are your family, they need to know this all"

I stared at his face, he's right anyhow they are my family they need to know this and also they're not typical Indian family who will judge me but after knowing the truth they will be heartbroken, they will cry and they will thought it was their fault and ahaan bhai, oh god, he will be going to find vivaan's grave and then gonna torture his dead body.

"Don't think too much" my chain of thoughts broke by atharva, I smiled at him "we should sleep now it's already getting late" he said and pat my head little, I nodded and he removed his hands from my waist and get up, I too stood up and walked towards bathroom, why I'm feeling like I should again hug him? It's not feel good as he walked away, I want to feel his warmth of love.

I shook my head to remove thoughts from my head and washed my face and went back to room and laid beside him and fell into deep slumber.

Atharva's pov~

I never thought, I never ever thought inayat is feeling this kind of worst pain in her heart, she never told about her past to anyone expect me, if vivaan was still alive I would have killed him but my strong wife already give him worst death, when I listen to her story, I was feeling numb, I also planned to kill vivaan but then my moonlight told me she already send him to hell, I felt little relieved but deep inside I want to punch that fucking vivaan.

When I saw inayat crying I was about to cry too but I controlled myself for sheding a tear, if I cried who will comfort her then?.

Anyways, We take a step forward in this relationship.

I came out from bathroom after a long shower and saw inayat sleeping peacefully, I smiled at her and went to wear my shirt, watch on wrist, I comb my hair neatly and folded my shirt's sleeves till elbow, hmm all set to impress my wife.

I looked at time and it's already 8:30, I looked at inayat who was still sleeping, should I wake her up or not? I thought not to wake her up she is looking so cute in her deep slumber, I called my PA and cancel the all plans till evening and he did it without asking me questions.

What should I suppose to do now? My mind asked me is it a question to ask? I will adore my wife untill she complete her beauty sleep  I answer back and sat on couch and watch her.

She is indeed beautiful, I can watch her all the day without getting bored or anything, I kept looking at her without knowing the time.

After an hour, inayat opened her eye lazily and blinked her eyes to see clearly, she looked here and there and then sat on the bed and rubbed her eyes isn't my wife is cute? Fuckk!! she is indeed cute.

She looked at me finnally Angel is looking at me, "I'm sorry" she said "why?" I asked her she was sleeping right? She didn't do anything wrong "I was sleeping and i guess you had to cancel our plans" oh my innocent wife, I stood up from couch and filled a glass with water and give her, she takes it "I should say thankyou to you, when you were sleeping I was able to adore you as much as I want " I winked

She wides her eye "uthaya kyu nahi aapne?" , "maan nahi tha"  I said and again sat on couch, she glare at me making me grin at her "jaiye ab aap tyaar ho jaiye" I said and she went inside the bathroom and closed the door with a cute pout on her face.

I chuckled a little my moonlight..

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯