20

•Ek tarfa ho toh yeh hai Dil ka bharam
Do tarfa ho toh yeh san-joge hai•

Inayat's pov~

Everyone were asking me questions, not giving me a chance to answer a question, everyone get to know about what happened to me last night so now everyone is concerned even mom dad and others are too coming here to talk to me.

I mentally shook my head at my both family behaviour, I'm not kid, I'm 24 for God sake! Atharva was leisurely eating an Apple with farhaan mujhe fassa kr  khud khane Beth gaye.

"Princess" I looked behind me and saw ahaan bhai and other are looking at me with concerned eyes, I sighed, ahaan bhai ran to me and hug me "who was he?"  He asked me before I can say anything he turned to Atharva who was about to take another apple but stopped as ahaan bhai asked him questions "where were you huh?, you said that you will take care of her what was that?"

"Mai toh jiju ko didi ke birthday party pr hi mar deta"  Aditya said, I looked at mom who was looking at me with moist eyes "mom" i murmured, mom came toward me and hugged me and cried "I'm sorry, we are sorry".

"Mom nothing happened me" I said kya yr bhagwan itni drame baaz family di "I'm happy that nothing happened to you" she said "who was he, princess tell me his name" ahaan bhai said "he is already dead" atharva said and start cutting Apple and feed a Slice to farhaan.

Wait a minute, I didn't murder Kabir last night, did I? "And before he and do anything to inayat, she already tortured him" Atharva said with a proud smile.

Ahaan bhai looked at me with confusion "what bhai? I'm not a kid anymore, I can people in my way too"  I whinned, why I'm acting like a kid? "I know princess but"  ahaan bhai stopped in midway and rubbed his forehead, Atharva stood infront of me and forward me plate of apples.

"Kya hai? Aapko inse pyaar hogya hai kya"  I said, he is literally eating apple since 8 am, everyone giggled at us even farhaan too "hame aapse pyaar hua vo nahi dikh raha aapko?" He said, leaving me all flushed.

I avoid to hold a eye contact with him, everyone laughed at me, where is the bold inayat.., After sometime everyone settled in living room "mumma I'm going out with Aditya mamu, may I?"  Farhaan asked me, I smiled at him and nodded, they both went out.

Aditya and farhaan must be going to park, everyone talked to each other and I went to kitchen with maa, I was cutting vegetables and making fried rice "inayat beta" maa said, I looked behind and said "ji maa?", "I want talk to you about atharva" she said, I raised my eyebrows and put knife aside and walked towards her "khaiye" I said calmly "I don't know beta if atharva and your relationship is going well but I just want to you to tell that please never leave him, you changed his life inayat" she said with moist eyes "what's the matter maa?" I asked , no one told me what happened to Atharva "nobody knows about it inayat but all I remember that 6 years ago, when atharva came back home, his eyes were all red because of crying, he locked himself inside his room, he barely used to open his room, vijay tried to talk to him but he didn't t say anything to him, he never smiled for 6 years but when you came in his life, he smiled, he laughed freely"  she sobbed, I hugged her tightly, she is also like my mom "but I'm not forcing you if he ever done anything wrong with you I will be there for you as your second mother" she said, I wiped her tears away "I don't think maa he can do anything wrong with me in this life, you raised a truly gentleman"I said and kisses her cheek.

She smiled at me "we should make lunch for everyone now" she said, I nodded with smile and we both again start making lunch for everyone.

Everyone went to their room after lunch and mom dad and other went back to home, atharva and I too came back to our room, as I enter inside my room, my phone rang, work call!

I have to go on work now, I informed this to Atharva and he agreed.

....

I came back home by 11:30, everyone was sleeping peacefully in their rooms, I went to my room directly as I entered I saw atharva walking here and there in our room, he averted his gaze at me, he smiled at me and walked towards me, I too stepped infront of him "why are you still awake?" I asked "I was waiting for you" he said.

"Change your dress and did you eat something?" He said before I could say anything "did you eat?" I asked without answering his question, he smiled at me 'he smiles whenever I think he will be angry' ,"farhaan forced me to eat with him and I don't want to say no to him" he said, I smiled a little "I had my dinner with my colleagues"  I said and went to change my clothes.

I came back and lay down beside atharva "moonlight",  "why you call me with this name?" I asked him"I will tell you that when you will fall in love with me"he said "why are you so sure that one day I will fall for you?" I said "pata nahi, par aapne ishq pr bharosa hai", "yani mujhe pr?" I said.

He smiled ear to ear "jii aap pr" he said and pulled me closer to him, I looked up at him and smiled, I don't know why but another question pop into my mind "can I ask you something if-" , "ask me anything moonlight" he said and I asked my question which is "moon gets light from the sun right? So that's mean I get light from you then it's mean you're sun?" I said, I'm confuse in my own question.

He looked at me while his lower lip between his teeth, after a second of silence, he laughed so hard, did I asked something wrong? I didn't right? I looked at him who was laughing uncontrollably "why are you laughing now?" I asked but he didn't answer as he was laughing huh!

"I'm not going to talk with you" I said after a minute, he tried to control himself "I'm sorry" He stops laughing but his smile didn't fade away "so I give you light to shine in darkness" he said softly "I don't know that but with you"  I paused in between and looked at him, my brain is stopping me to say anything but my heart is saying 'he is good, he will not break your heart like others did, share your traumas with him'

"With me" he whispered "with you, I feel like home" I said while looking into his eyes "home" he whispered and closed his eyes, I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

After 6 years I'm feeling like I should tell someone my pain, which changed me alot, I exhale "I'm here for you, forever"  Atharva murmured and kissed my head, I didn't looked at him and Fell into deep slumber.

....

Everyone was having their breakfast when baba said "I thought something" . Everyone looked at baba with curious eyes "atharva and Inayat didn't go for any vacation after marriage so I planned a trip for them"  baba said, trip for me and atharva why?.

"Chachu you mean honeymoon" Raj said, atharva picked up a spoon and throw at him "farhaan will you go with us?" Atharva asked farhaan who was eating his breakfast with raj.

Raj and farhaan is bestfriend for real, farhaan looked at raj and then at us "you go and enjoy with mumma, I will be with raj chachu and arya bua" he said party badal gayi  I sighed.

Atharva looked at me and whispered "are you okay with this trip?" I nodded with smile

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯