27

•i was enchanting to meet you•

Atharva's pov~

I opened my eyes as sunlight peep throughout balcony, I closed and opened my eyes few times and looked beside me.

A smile appear across my lips, as I saw most beautiful view infront of me, my inayat, my moonlight, . I moved a little but she immediately wrapped her arms around me,  she snuggled more into me making me feel butterflies in my abdomen.

"If you'll always behave like this, one day you'll be the reason of my death moonlight" . I muttered slowly so that she'll wake up.

I smiled at my own words and kept staring at her, after few minutes, her sleep broke and she start rubbing her eyes to get clear view, I hold her hands making her stop rubbing her eyes, she was really rubbing her eyes harshly.

Such a childish wife I have.

She stared at me in confuse and looked at distance between us and wide her eyes "ho-"

"I didn't do anything you were the one who cuddles with me even after i try to stay away" I said before she can misunderstood, her face flushed red

She tries to escape from my hold but I gently drew her closer "where are you going moonlight?" She looked up at me "its morning" she said "I know it is but don't go I am sleepy" I said and placed my head near her neck to tease her.

"But- i-" before she can complete someone entre inside the room , ' didn't we lock the door?' I thought and looked at door but I saw no-one.

Someone pulled my T-shirt from other side I snap my neck right side and saw farhaan rubbing his eyes ' mother and son is same same but different'.

"Papa" farhaan whinned, a smile appear on my lips at his antics, I Swift to other side of bed and life him up and made him lay on my chest.

"Mee?" Inayat whispered, I stared at her and said "do you want to lay on my chest too moonlight?" She blushed, uff this make me turn on always!

"I have no problem moonlight, farhaan do you've any problem?" I asked and looked at him "hmm?" A chuckle left from my throat and I kissed his head in reflex action.

I hold farhaan tightly but gently with my right hand, I averted my gaze at inayat who was adoring us, sensing my gaze she looked at me too, I opened my left arm for her, she smiled and slightly shove my hand away "I have lot of work to do Mr. Singhania".

As she said, she stepped down from bed and went inside bathroom, I stared at her retreating figure with smile on my face 'she is changing slowly' I breath out and closed my eyes and opened them after seconds and looked at Farhaan.

And put blanket over us and again fell into my dreamland and woke up again when someone call me, I opened my eyes slowly to adjust light and saw farhaan pouting at me, I blinked my eyes serval times and asked him "what happen hero?"

He dramatically sighed and put his left palm on his forehead "oh- offo papa! Mumma came us to wake up but you didn't even open your eyes"

"Ohh, don't worry" I said without knowing anything and made him put his head on my chest, I again closed my eyes "papa..!" Farhaan yelled making me open my eyes.

"Yes?" I said "get up or will mumma punish me and you too" he said, I sighed and sat straight on bed and make farhaan sat on my lap, I placed my chin on head  and hugged him "papa you're such a sleepy head" he shook his head, I looked down at him.

"I'm your papa rhaan!" I pout, he giggled and touched my nose tip "you're so cute papa" he said and giggled again, I smiled appear on my face but i made a serious look and asked "I'm not cute rhaan, I'm your handsome papa" I said and pat my own shoulder, farhaan laughed at my words.

"What?" I said "papa you think you're handsome?" He asked between his laughs "yes! Don't you think I'm ?" I said remembering something "nahh! You look like chamkadar" he said and laughed, I smiled at his words "oh really! Chamkadar ke bache?" And planted a kiss on his head.

He kept laughing, our room filled with his laugh, making me smile even more widely, I averted my gaze toward door as I heard door's click sound, I saw inayat staring at us with smile on her face.

I looked at Farhaan, he was looking at us with grin "mumma, papa calls me chamkadar ka bacha" as he said he laughed again, I kissed his cheeks in reflex action 'he looks adorable' "I called your mumma chamkadar ki biwi" I said and he again laughed.

"Mumma didn't punish you?" He asked me while giggling, I shook my head "nahh, she can't punish me I'm her husband" I said and farhaan placed his hands on his mouth "oh really, Mr. Singhaina?" Inayat stared at me and walked towards us "yeah, am I not your husband?" I blinked my eyes "you're but it doesn't mean I can't punish you" she stopped infront of me and cross her arms over her chest.

"I'll love it" I winked at her and she looked away "get ready mr. Singhania you've business to run" I smiled "I have family too so I'll be not going anywhere today" she looked at me and rose her brows "why?" She asked as I stepped down from bed with farhaan in my arms.

"Today, chamkadar will spend his day with his family" I winked at her and walked inside bathroom and closed the door with my other hand "farhaan kyu le Gaye saath?" She shout from outside "chamkadar apne phele bache ko ready kar Raha hai aaj" I looked at Farhaan and saw him giggling, I heard faint chuckle of inayat from bedroom, making me smile at them.

"What do you mean my phela bacha huh?" She asked  "two are still pending, farhaan too wants siblings to play games with" I answer back making shut her mouth, I can say that she is blushing.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

I guess last time Target was hard to crack!😭
So for today!

3 votes 1 comment

I hope you'll not disappoint me!🤍

Well I love that I have you guyss!😭🤍

1.26k view!😭🤍

New book is coming soonnnn!