38

•Aakhan band ta vi tu, aakhan khola ta vi hu
Jad chup ta vi tu, jad bola ta vi tu
Mere Dil nu sukoon meri bahaan vich tu•

Inayat's pov~

"Don't you wanna go home?" I asked " I'm already at home" he said as he stared at me, suddenly something came into my mind and I shout "OMG" he finched "what happened moonlight?" He asked moving closer to me.

"Kal Raj ka birthday hai"  I jumped down from bed in excitement "so why are you happy" he pout "shut up prepare a secret party for him at home"  I said and he took his phone and message someone.

I kept staring at him, he put his phone aside "done mam" he said, I smiled widely "it's already 10:24, we're going to reach home at 12" i ordered at he nodded silently.

"Now can I spend sometime with my moonlight?" He asked with soft smile "let me think umm..", "that's not right" he said annoyingly, I laughed at him.

"Let's clean all this" I said and he nodded and we both together cleaned whole room.

                            ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Author's pov~

Raj was sleeping peacefully in his room, he didn't remember it's his birthday because of college stress and all, he turned to other side and suddenly he felt someone's presence in his room.

He sat on bed and rubbed his eyes and muttered "arya whya re you here I didn't eat your chocolate get out" he thought it's arya with looking anywhere.

As he find no one there, he looked around mystificatly, he ignore and was about to lay on bed again but someone came from behind and covered his eyes with Balck cloth.

"Who is there bhai?" He shout "see I've biwi bacha in my dreams, they can't live without me leave me and kidnap my sister arya she is in room next to me, let me sleep" he kept blabbering.

Suddenly someone removed that piece of cloth from his eyes, as he opened his eyes he saw no-one but darkness "itna dark mera future bhi nahi hai" he scoffed.

Lights turned and his family appeared with inayat's family and with Krish, they shout together "Happy Birthday Raj.." he stared at them "is it  my Birthday?" He asked everyone nodded and he was about to shout but placed his hand over his mouth and run toward his maa baba.

He crouched and touched their feet "Chaand jaise ladke ko janam Dene ke liye dhanyavad maa" he winked and everyone giggled.

"Acha, cake?" he said, vijay bought his cake and raj cut the cake and feed himself after feeding his mom dad.

Music start playing and everyone start dancing, raj played vele song and danced with inayat, Krish, Aditya and arya.

[Play vele song for best vibe and you're free to imagine whoever you want to]

Assi vele sab vele aa vela ho ja re… (x4)

O o motoron mein dhik-chik dhik-chik gedi-shedi maare hai
Fursaton ko dhuaan dhuaan kar ke shaam udaa de
Kar rahe badmashiyan bole Uncle-Auntiyan
Apni asi yaariyaan duniya pe mukti paaye
Saanu vele kehnde.. saanu vi
Assi kehnde kehnde.. saanu vi
Inna shining shining future bright si
Saanu vele kehnde.. saanu vi
Bas kehnde hi rehnde.. saanu vi
Oye mitran de sang sab kuch all right si

Tadi tadi apni aisi hai ki kit-pit saare dekhenge
Badi badi aankhein kholege deewana humko bolenge
Yaar hai apne favour mein
Ghoome hai phir toh tevar mein
Changi saariyaan apni yaariyan hai forever hoye
Bottlon mein * dale karobar banate
Vekhne hum totta shotta peeke do Patiyale

Saanu vele kehnde.. saanu vi
Bas kehnde hi rehnde.. saanu vi
In a shining shining future bright si
Saanu vele kehnde.. saanu vi
Bas kehnde hi rehnde.. saanu vi
Oye mitran de sang sab kuch all right si

You think you go fast
But I know I’m faster
I’m school ya I’m party ninja master
You think strike like you never ever imagine
Drop the boom from million fathoms
..

Dil mein boatein chalti hain
O dhadkan gote khati hai
O waare nyare hote hain
Jo humse ankh lad jaati hai
Karti hai kissy wissy oye
Kehti hai miss you miss u oye
Dil ki haarti jaan saarti
Sab mutiyare hoye
Ladkiyon ke nede tedhe
Gaddi tez chala ke
Karte hain hum hello bye bye po po horn baja ke

Saanu vele kehnde.. saanu vi
Bas kehnde hi rehnde.. saanu vi
In a shining shining future bright si
Saanu vele kehnde.. saanu vi
Bas kehnde hi rehnde.. saanu vi
Oye mitran de sang sab kuch all right si

Assi vele sab vele aa vela ho ja re… (x4)

Inayat enjoyed with them and atharva stared at her with smile on his face "God please never let this smile fade away"

But who knows disaster is coming in their way.

After party they went back to their room, Inayat sat on couch and giggled remembering her whole day "what happen moonlight?" Atharva said beside her.

"Nothing, just life is better with you " she said as she placed her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around him.

"I never thought I'll be this much happy in my life ever but you prove me wrong in everyway, you make me laugh, you make me feel happy and worthy, you make me feel special" inayat raised her head to look at him.

Atharva smiled softly at him and kissed her forehead "it's symptoms of love moonlight" he said, inayat chuckled and moved closer to his face "Accept it that you're falling for me" he said.

"Acceptedshe muttered "what did you say?" Atharva asked "I said accepted, I accept that I fall for you" tears appeared in his eyes "Offo, you can't do anything now atharva I fall for you and now you have to bear my all pranks and all" Atharva chuckled.

"I'm willing to tolerate all your pranks, i want to listen your all complains, I want you to be with me by my side always and forever Moonlight, without his Moonlight this Atharva Singh Singhaina wouldn't able to survive"

She smiled at his words "you'll never leave me na"  she asked "Not in this life"  he said without waiting.

'what if she left atharva?'

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Ishq ki talaash Mai kyu nikalte ho tum?
Ishq khud talaash leta hai jisse barbaad krna hota hai~