11

•Aise hi nahi vo hame mil gye
Bhagwan hi jante hai kitna unke liye tadpe hai•

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Author' s pov

It has been 2 days for that incident happens, in Atharva and Inayat's room atharva was sleeping peacefully because it's Sunday means funday and Inayat was getting ready.

Sunrays was peeping through window, Atharva sleep broke he slowly tried to open his eyes he repeat his action 2-3 times.

He looked here and there and found his wife who was getting ready, a smile appear on his lips, he removed blanket from himself and sat on his bed.

He stood up and start walking toward his wife inayat saw him from mirror while combing her long hairs
"Good morning biwi ji " Atharva said in his morning husky voice,with smile.

"Good morning, you want something?" Inayat asked him Atharva nodded with a smile his hairs was falling on his forehead which made him look more cute.

"Oh! What is that?" She asked and put comb on table and took out vermilion box "you" Atharva murmured softly with a smile.

Inayat looked at him and smiled Atharva took vermilion box from her and turn her toward him "let me do my job" Atharva said with smile and fill her hairline with vermilion some vermilion fell on her nose.

Inayat looked at him and give him a small smile "Now you should go and get ready" she said and went out Atharva rub back of his neck and smile.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

•Inayat' s pov•

I come downstairs and I was going to kitchen but then raj yell "bhabhii!!" I looked behind me he was running toward me.

He stop infornt of me "what happen raj?" I asked him "bhabhi arya is looking for me, please save me" raj said "why?" I said "bhabhi it's not time for questions please save me naa" he said "acha acha-", "RAJ IDIOT WHERE ARE YOU" arya shout from upstairs.

Raj held my hand and run somewhere "she is looking for you not me Raj" I said to him but he didn't say anything and we both went to backyard and hide behind a big rock.

"Bhabhi if she find me you will save me na" he whispered "but what you did Raj?" I asked "I throw water on her and ate her chocolates" raj said with smile.

I shook my head in his antics and then Arya come to backyard and looking here and there for raj, Raj start chanting hanuman chalisa.

After sometime she went inside raj and me start going inside from back door but then we listen arya "WHERE ARE YOU MR. RAJ SINGH SINGHANIA COME INFORNT OF ME OR I'LL TELL BHAI", "like I'm scared of him" raj murmured.

Arya was looking left side of mansion's room raj run with me and hide behind stairs "raj you should say sorry to him" I suggest raj slowly "bhabhi I never said sorry to anyone and look at her if she saw me naa she will surely kill me" raj whispered to me.

I shook my head they are real tom and jerry "what happen arya?" Atharva asked her while coming downstairs.

"Bhai Im looking for Raj he thrown water on me see naa and not only this he also ate my chocolates" arya complained his brother.

"Raj come infront of me now or I will kill you if I saw you" Atharva yelled "bhabhi save me okay!" Raj said in crying voice aww this poor boy.

Raj held my hand and come infront of atharva, raj passed him a nervous smile I looked at atharva he was coldly looking at me and the hand which was held my raj is he jealo-- no no.

I broke the eye contact and looked at arya "arya you should go and change your dress" arya nodded and went.

Everyone come downstairs and looked at us "Uff inn bacho ka naya drama" dadi said with smile "leave her hand Raj" Atharva said coldly.

Raj looked at him confusedly and then looked at our hand then understand his words he pass him teasing smile and then shook his head in No.

"Raj!!" Atharva yelled at him "ahem ahem dekhiye aapke pati jal gaye" raj said with smile "you!!" Atharva said and start walking toward us and Raj pushed me toward Atharva and I collied with his chest.

He held me from waist and looked at me "Are you okay?" He asked "oh my innocent eyes" everyone said together we looked at them and they were covering there mouth not eyes.

Atharva shook his head on their antics I tried to free my self from his grip but he did not let me go "itni bhi kya jaldi hai?" He whispered I looked at him in shock and he chuckled and left me slowly.

I looked down because of embarrassment "let's go it's breakfast time" Atharva said with smile on his face every one nodded and everyone went toward dinning area.

While eating dinner papa said "I have a plan", "what is that Hukum?" Bade papa asked "bhai I thought that we should go to our village for some weeks" papa said "that's great" bade papa said in excitement.

"Yeyyy!!" Raj, arya and vijay screamed in joy "but we can't leave our work" atharva said "Akdu" I whispered everyone looked at me did I said a loud? Everyone laughed.

"Finish your work in 2 days Atharva" papa said Atharva nodded after sometime my phone rang i ate last bite and take dirty utensils toward kitchen and picked the call.

On call~

"Yeah say" I said on call "mam Farhan sir is crying to meet you", "take him with you safely at singhaina mansion" I said "okay mam we'll be there at night", "okay" I said and cut the call.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

In living room

Everyone was talking about some topics and I was listing them I was lost in my thoughts will they accept me with Farhaan? Or they will angry on me? Everyone love me alot but I love Farhaan most I can't lose him and if everyone didn't accept my Farhaan I will leave them yeah!

"Bachaa what happen?" Dadu asked me "nothing dadu" I replied "you are looking like something is bothering you, you can tell us beta" dadu said I looked at everyone.

"Nothing serious dadu you will find out tonight" I said with smile, I smile remembering Farhaan.

Dadu nodded with smile and everyone again start talking about other topics after sometime everyone went to their respective rooms.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Who's it's???🤍