29

•Kabhi na kabhi toh miloge kahi na mujhe yakin hai•

Next day~

Inayat's pov~

I wear anarkali dress and matching jhumkas,I look at myself and smiled while pushing my hairs back main characters vibe I thought and giggled mentally, I went downstairs to kitchen and check everything is ready or not.

Maa scold me for preparing food as they don't want me to work too much but somehow I make dinner for everyone.

I put tea on tray and make my way to dadu-dadi's room "good morning dadu" I walked inside after knocking, I put tray on night stand and look behinde me at dadi "good morning dadi" I said with smile.

Dadi looked at me from her book and passed me a smile "good morning bacha" she patted the side beside her, she kissed my forehead as I sat beside her "did you sleep well?" She asked me, I nodded.

"Atharva woke up or not" she said while moving her hands back "he's sleeping" I said blinking my eyes, dadi cut in between as someone knock on the door.

Dadu said coming while staring at newspaper, raj entered inside the room "good morning everyone" raj grin while peeping inside the door.

"Bhabhi bhaiya is calling you like a mad man" raj said, I stood up from couch and walked toward him "what happened him?" I asked and he just shrug.

I shook my head and walked towards our room while raj went out for college to give some documents, I entered inside the room and saw atharva laying shirtless on bed and using his phone.

I closed dmy eyes and place my hands on eyes "why are you laying shirtless on bed, don't you have any clothes?" I shout, I heard him footsteps approaching toward me.

I can feel his presence infront of me but he didn't answer "where was you?" he said "I was with dada-dadi and this isn't answer of my question" I said "iron my shirt please.." I shook my head "till then wear anything else go" I said.

"I'm your husband you can look at me moonlight" He said in teasing manners "wanna sleep outside from house today?" I said with smirk "sorry" he whispered "go to dressing room, I'll give you your shirt after ironing it" I said and I heard door click sound.

I removed my hands from my eyes and opened them, I look here and there and find no one, I breath out and took his shirt and start ironing it, while ironing his shirt I thought to take revenge.

A smirk appear on my lips and I put iron on his shirt and cross my arms on my chest and wait till it burn, after few minutes, I removed iron from it and smile appear on my face, I raised his shirt and mentally raised my collar, I took scissor and cut his blazer.

"Nice work" . I said to myself and look through the holes, I neatly fold and placed them on bed "Mr. Singhaina come outside and wear your shirt, I going downstairs"

I ran outside as I said, I shut the door behind me and went downstairs "good morning maa" I said as I spot maa in hall "good morning Inayat" maa smiled and walked toward me.

"Where is atharva?" As everyone come maa asked me "must be coming" i giggled at thoughts, maa smiled and nodded "moonlight" I looked at stairs and saw atharva standing on stairs, wearing his shirt and holding blazer in his hand.

"Jii?" I said innocently as I don't know anything, he stepped out from last stairs and walked toward me.

I look at everyone, who was looking at me with concern, Atharva stood infront of me at some distance "I told you to iron my shirt" he said staying at me blankly "jii, did I do that so well that you want to give me gift?"