16

•Kalank nahi, ishq hai
Kajal Piya<3•

Inayat's pov~

I was in my room, looking down at my lap and waiting for someone to call me "bhabhi!" Arya shout my name  as she knocked on door, I stood up and opened the door "ohh my god, you're looking beautiful, hot, sexy,pretty, cute and gorgeous at the same time" arya compliment me, I chuckled at her behaviour and murmured "thankyou arya" Arya smiled at me "so let's go my gorgeous bhabhi, everyone is waiting for you" arya said and I nodded and closed the door behind.

I and arya was talking while descending the stairs, "bhabhi look at your husband" arya said, I looked in front of me and stay frozen, he was looking at me with slight smile, he walked toward me and I stepped on last stair, he came infront of me and again everything blurred, only him and i

Atharva forward his right hand toward me, I looked at his hand and then at him and accept his hand, he smiled widely, I step toward him and smiled, I don't know why I start smiling now-a-days, his presence presence always comfort me, I know I behave rude with him sometime but he never did from the day one, he is behaving good with me, um may be best?, I never  trust on any man expect my brothers , my father and chachu.

But everything changed when we met, now I also trust on Raj, Krish, baba, vijay bhai, bade papa and Atharva,  he changed my whole life, he is healing something which he didn't break, I can sacrifice my whole life on him, if that will break me completely, I chuckled in my mind at my thoughts, a girl for whom self respect is first, now she is ready to sacrifice her whole life on a man, my man.

"Ek dusre ke aakhon mai hi dekhte rahoge ya aage bhi chaloge?" My chain of thought broke my Krish, I looked other side because of embarrassment "where is farhaan?" I asked "mumma, I'm here"  farhaan shout from 10 steps of distance, he was with Arhaan bhai, I smiled at them, Arhaan bhai walked toward me and hand farhaan to Krish and hugged me, I hug him back "happy birthday, I missed you Princess"  he said and then broke the hug, I smiled at him and said "me too, bhai" .

"I longs to hear bhai from you" he said and kissed my forehead "did everyone treated you well?" He asked me and again i looked at him and then at bhai and nodded with smile "mom, dad and others are also there, let's go" he said and I nodded and follow him "did atharva behave well with you?" He asked with concern and as bhai mention his name, a smiled appear on my face "your smile can say that he is him behaving well with you, Am I right?" Bhai said with smile.

"More than well" words slipped from my mouth, bhai chucked and said "look forward, mom dad is here"
I looked up at the direction, where mom and dad was present looking at me with moist eyes, not only mom dad other was also looking at me, I walked toward them and they walked toward me, mom hugged me tightly and start crying "my child, are you fine?, how did everyone treat you? We missed you so much" she said and I took a deep breath and answered her question "I'm fine mom, they are treating me like, I'm their own daughter, I missed you all too, you didn't wish me yet" I complaint at last.

Mom laughed and broke the hug "oh so my old child is back"  she said I smiled and shook my head "happy birthday, inayat" mom wished me , I smiled and looked at dad "happy birthday" he murmured, I smiled and jumped on him for a hug "you know inayat, you are hugging me like this after 6 years" he said, I nodded and broke the hug and looked at him " I missed those hugs too, dad"  I said after a deep breath again that sensitive inayat is coming back only because of him.

I looked at chachu and Chachi, who was crying silently aww my cute chachu and Chachi  I shook my head and  hug them " don't cry like that my cute couple" i Chuckled at my own sentence "inayat, hamra bacha, happy birthday" they said and kissed on my forehead "we missed you, our sunshine" they murmured last word I smiled and exhale and looked beside chachu and Chachi, where Shivangi was looking at me with smile.