33

Aage rahiyo na piche rahiyo mera rahiyo bass Mera rahiyo•

Atharva's pov~

Its has been a week since that incident happened, everyone is living happily after that expect Farhaan's real mom dad.

I sighed thinking about that, my chain of thoughts broke as Inayat called me, I picked up and hearing her Melodies voice my mind and heart gets peace.

"Atharva?" She said.
"Yes moonlight" I said as I lean back to my chair "yaad aa rahi thi aapko meri?" I asked before she can say anything "Nahh, why will I miss you? anyways, aate aate tamaatar (tamato) lete aana khatam hogye hai"

I sat straight on my chair "what? You called me for this?" I asked "Hanjii kyu what did you think?" She asked me "I thought you were missing me but you're telling me to buy tamaatar, acha lagta hai itna bada business man hoke tamaatar lene jau?" I said.

She laughed and said "vaise toh bada khete hai 'Moonlight tumhare liye kisi ki jaan bhi le luga now can't you buy tamaatars huh?" I chuckled softly as I know she is trying to copy my acts.

"Okay okay I'll buy your TAMAATARS anything else? Dhaniya (Coriander) bhi lete aau?" I scoffed "yeah but that too bye!" She said and declined call.

I looked at screen and smile, I opened WhatsApp to message her.

(A/N- 'A' is atharva side and 'I' is inayat)

A - don't you think you forgot to say something on call?
Atharva stared at mobile screen and after few seconds inayat comes online and start typing.

I - No, I don't think so
A - Oh so you don't remember?
I - Nahh, I don't tell me what it is?
A - you didn't say me 'i love you' 👉🏻👈🏻
I - you know what?
A- what?
I- you're wasting my time
A- haww? Is this what you say to your pati? Now I'm naraz.
I- Ghar aaye dekhte hai
A- Abhi aa jau?
I - byeeee!!
A- I love you👉🏻👈🏻

She left me on seen, I kept smiling looking at screen, I looked at door as someone flungs the door open, I saw Krish entering in my cabin with grin, he sat on Chair opposite to me, he raised his eyes brows with grin on his face.

"What?" I said as I rolled my eyes "i love you huh?" He smirked, I snapped my head toward him "wh-what?" I fumbled as I said that "haww, is this what you say to your pati, now I'm naraz" he pout dramatically and crossed his arms around his chest.

I looked away in embarrassment "you broke my heart"  he shook his head, I looked at him "how did you know that all?" I asked "vo I just hacked your mobile nothing" he said and lean back to chair before grabbing a glass of water.

"What?" I stood up from my chair, he gulped down water and passed me his glass "jal lijiye thak gaye hoge tamaatar bhi kharidne janna hai tujhe" he grinned at me.

"Kamine Teri toh-"  I said and was about catch him but he ran away, I ran behind him.

What if he showed my chat to anyone else?
He can do anything.
He is KRISH MALHOTRA.

"Krish, kamine ruk Jaa tu, your turn will also come one day" I said and he went to 14th floor by lift, I ran to fourteenth floor by using stairs.

Why did I built my  cabin on 28th floor?

As I reached, I saw Krish coming out from lift, he ran toward other side where employers were working, he stood there smiling at everyone, everyone greet him and i.

He knows I can't do anything to him infront of employers.

I nodded with blank expressions on my face "do your work, I'm on just round" I said loudly, they again start working, i kicked on krish's leg and he whinned in pain.

Everyone looked at us again, Krish looked at them and laughed nervously "haha, I fell down because of gravity, Newton law remember"  I bite my inner cheek to Stop myself for laugh.

I forward my hand to him, he glare at me "Gira kar ab madad bhi kr raha hai kamina" he Muttered but it was audible to me.

"Give me your phone"  I whispered to him as I hold his collar from back, he forwards his phone to me, I throw it away, Krish looked at me with wide eyes "haha, gravity" I said and picked his phone.

"Ohh no" . I showed fake sadness as I glance at his broken phone, he walked near me and took his phone in his hands and point his finger at me, he was in verge of crying "you'll get me a new phone haina"

I patted his shoulder "Jaisa phone kahega vo dilauga, Rona matt ab" he nodded looking at his broken phone.

"Mere Dil ki tarha Tod Diya isne tujhe" he said looking at his phone, I rolled my eyes and walked away.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Agla chapter pakkaaa long chapter hoga😤👍🏻