37

•Haan.. tera rang jaise ishq varga•

Inayat's pov~

I removed my shoes and walked downstairs slowly, i opened the door a little and peep outside and saw atharva who was talking on phone call.

I saw a bowl full of fruits on night stand, I slowly walked outside and picked that bowl and run m inside the room and went to upstairs.

I giggled at myself, i also told Krish to fit spy cameras in his room, I opened my phone to look at recording.

Atharva cut the call in frustration and looked at night stand "didn't I put bowl of fruits? Pata nahi kaha rakh diya" he shook his head and went outside the room in cabin.

He sat on his chair and start working again. So I stood up and went to his bedroom, I put half full bowl on night stand again and went to bathroom, my phone was in my hand.

I looked here and there to find something, I spot a bottle of shampoo and smile immediately form on my lips, I glance at the recording he's still working i thought and picked the bottle.

I exchanged face wash and shampoo, I saw atharva coming inside so I immediately went to dressing room and went to upstairs.

"Wtf? Yeh yaha kese" he said as he spot bowl there, he went to bathroom, Krish didn't add camera there so, I have to wait "ahh..." He shout and came inside the room after few minutes, he was cleaning his face with towel.

I giggled silently, he sat on couch and closed his eyes as he lean on head rest"Worst day" he sighed and said, he starighed and picked his mobile.

"I should call my moonlight" a smile appear on his face as he said that, my phone is on silent so there is no problem if he calls me, I didn't picked as he called me, he kept calling me.

He messaged me but I didn't saw nor I replied, he called someone else this time "maa" he said "where is inayat?, I called her and she didn't picked my call", "which friend?"he asked as maa said something to him.

Maa must said that I'm in my friend house or else "oh okay"  he sighed and cut the call and went outside in his cabin.

He called his PA "track my wife location, I want to meet her" . Atharva said while looking at files "okay sir" PA said and went outside and called me.

"Mam what should I do now?" He asked me "say that you're not able to track it" i said "but mam my job-" , "arey don't worry about it, your sir will not say you anything untill I'm here" he hummed and cut the call.

I thought to sleep there, so i laid on floor and drift into slumber.

Atharva's pov~

My PA came again "where is she?" I asked and he lowered his head "sir vo I'm not able to track her location" he almost whispered "what the hell do you mean?" I shout in frustration.

My day is already bad and now I don't have inayat by my side and it's killing me.

He didn't said anything "get out of my cabin, I'll track her location" . I said and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Sir there is no need to track her location na, she isn't kid na" i shot a glare at him and he shut his mouth, Krish also entered in my office.

This-

"What happened bhai?" He said and sat on chair, i ignored him and track's inayat location "sir is tracking Mrs. Singhaina's location" . Krish stood up suddenly "WHAT? Arey no need to track her location na, Azaadi de bhabhi ko" I glare at him.

They both are acting weird, I glance back at my laptop, inayat's location is showing right there in my office, in dressing room.

When did she came there, i went in my room, my PA and Krish followed me, I went to upstairs as I looked at her location,i switched on the lights and saw inayat lying on floor with smile on her face.

I looked back at PA and Krish "what is this?" I whispered "she is here since 3 hours, she said she wanted to prank on you and we was with her"  Krish whispered back.

I chuckled softly as I looked at her, I handed my laptop to PA and sat on floor, I slowly caressed her cheek, she just came here to prank me.

Inki inhi pyaari shararton se hi toh hame ishq hua hai.

Smile on my face was never ending, she ate fruits from my bowl, she added shampoo in my face wash.

I slowly picked her and went to bedroom and placed her on bed, she instantly grabbed my shoulder and Buried her face in my neck.

My smile grew wider and wider, I laid beside her too after removing my shoes, I closed my eyes as i felt peace.

"They look good na?" Krish whispered.
"Good? They look best, cute, beautiful, adorable and pretty when they are Together" PA said, Krish chuckled at his reply "and see sir is smiling like teenager boy" he added.

They went outside and i slept with her too.

Inayat's pov~

I opened my eyes and find the most beautiful view infront of me.

Atharva with me.
I'm in his arms.

Smile immediately appears on my face but it fade away in seconds when I realised I failed, how did he find me?.

I shook his from his arm "Atharva utho" I shout, he opened his eyes and looked at me "Ji?" He said In husky voice.

"How did you find me?" I pout, he chuckled and peck on my forehead "pati hu aapka"he said and pulled me closer.

"Aapki vajh se mai haar gayi" I said "par aap Mera Dil  toh Jeet hi gayi na" he buried his face in my neck and kissed on my neck "itni pyaare pranks na Kiya kijiye varna ham control kho bethege" he added and peck on my lips.

I shove him away "look someone is blushing hm hm" he said and laughed "nahi". I said and push some stands of hair behind my ear.

He back hugged me "aise sharartien karti raha kijiye, acha lagta hai" he said and placed his chin my my shoulder, I shyly lowered my head.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Kaisaaa lagaaa??????????😭💛🦋