1. I'm sorry

"Fucking slut!" Andrew screamed at you clenching his hand into a fist and in fast speed letting it punch your stomach hard. The pain rushed through your body making you fall to the ground in pain holding your arms around your stomach trying to suppress the pain.

"Andrew, please..." you begged in a quiet tone while you cried.

"You are a weak bitch as well, aren't you?" He scoffed taking out a knife from a drawer in the kitchen.

"Don't, please don't do this" you begged while tears streamed down your face. You were still on the ground unable to stand up due to the pain.

"Don't tell me what to do! Fucking slut" he angrily yelled and threw the knife at you in anger.

The blade hit your stomach and cut you deep and blood came running down. You were begging him to help but all he did was stare, stare at the girl who was screaming and crying in pain thinking this was the end of her life.
______________

"Y/N, are you okay?" Spencer asked seeing you distracted in your thoughts at your desk.

"What? Yeah... I'm fine, sorry" you snapped back to reality.

"Are you sure? You seemed distracted, it's normal to feel overwhelmed under the first couple of months here. I'm always here if you wanna talk, you know?" He reassured.

"Yeah, thanks" you smiled in gratitude.

You joined the FBI about two months ago and the team made you feel very welcomed. You had gone to FBI school a couple years ago but had to drop off at the end of the last school year.  You never thought they would still let you in again after a few years. But you weren't complaining, getting a position in the BAU team was the best news in you're life.

The team didn't know about your past, no one really did. You had gone through it alone, only with some help from a friend, which was the hardest thing you had ever done but the best thing you had ever done, well getting out of the situation was the best thing not being in it. It was four months ago so you were over it by now, or you at least wished you were.

"We have a case" Hotch told you and the rest of the team. He started walking in to the roundtable room, you and the others followed.

"Two women, Rachel Addams and Ellie Johnson both 27 years old have been beaten badly and stabbed once in the stomach" Garcia explains, she clicked on her remote making the screen switch to pictures of the women before and after they were killed.

"They are the same age, same hair color and eye color, about the same weight and height, our unsub has a type" JJ says flipping through her files i front of her.

"He probably got rejected by someone who looked like them, a wife who left, a breakup with a girlfriend or someone who simply didn't want to date him" Derek adds.

You don't say too much, just looking through the files. You got a weird feeling, the victims looked exactly like you, same color of hair and eyes, about the same weight and height and you just turned 28 last week. None of the other team members seemed to notice though.

Seeing the say the women got beaten and the stab in their stomach made you think back on Andrew, the way he used to beat you up and the time he threw that knife at you. You still had the scar.

"Wheels up in 30" Hotch stands up and the others do the same.

"Hey Hotch, can I talk to you?" You ask him. You really didn't want to work on this case but you were scared to tell him but you felt like you had too.

"Of corse, what's up?" He seemed confused why, you never had any problems with cases.

"I'm sorry, I can't work on the case"

"Why not?" He seems understandable but confused.

"It's just... this was kinda brutal for me, I might come tomorrow and work on it but I just need a day to clear my head if it's okay?" You actually didn't want to work on this stupid case at all but this was now your job and you had to live through this.

"Of corse, call me tomorrow if you feel like you can work on it. It's in Virginia so I could text you the address" he was really understanding, thank god. But that meant you kinda didn't have a choice, you had to work on the case tomorrow but it was good cause their will be more cases like these and you had to get used to them and not let them effect your past.

"Okay, thanks" you walked back to your desk and began packing up your things to leave when Spencer approached you.

"Aren't you coming with?"

"Uh... no, I just need one day to clear my mind but I will come tomorrow" you weren't in the mood to talk to that smartass.

"Okay, I get it. You know you don't have to come back tomorrow if it's too much, the team will understand"

"I know Reid, but I want to come back"

"Okay, just... call me if anything" he seemed worried, he had probably noticed the victims looked like you.

"I will" you smiled and started to walk away when you stopped because spencer started to walk up to you again.

"Y/N! Just... please be safe alright? I noticed how the victims were similar to you and... I don't know, I just want you to be safe" he was worried, it was cute when he worried but he didn't have to.

"I'm fine Reid, the killer is in Virginia and I'm here in Quantico and when I come to Virginia tomorrow I will be surrounded by FBI agents and police officers" you tried to stop him from worrying but you could still see how he feared that something was gonna happen to you.

"Bye Reid, see you tomorrow"

"Bye Y/L/N"

A couple hours later

You had been home for a couple hours now, sitting on your couch rereading your lord of the rings books. It was very lame but they were comfort books for you because they were the first 'real' books you read, before hell happened.

A call made you jump. You put the book aside and picked up your phone, it was Spencer.

"Hi Reid" you answered the phone.

"Hey, just wanted to check up on you... how are you?" He was still worried.

"I'm fine Reid, stop worrying about me" you smiled even though he couldn't see you.

"Are you really? I mean you seemed really distracted today... are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, now work on the case so we can catch this bastard" you didn't want him to waste time on you when you were, or at least acted like you were okay.

"Okay, see you tomorrow Y/N, be safe"

"I will, bye" you hung up.

You placed you phone back on the table and went back to read 'the fellowship of the ring'.

_______________
Hi!! This was actually pretty fun to write and I have a couple ideas for future chapters!! Hope you like it so far! Idk if this was long or not but I hope it was good length for a chapter!