6. Professional*

"What the hell is this Y/N!? You constantly do everything wrong!!" Andrew yelled as he smashed his plate down on the floor making it shatter and his potatoes and sauce spread across the floor.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not a professional chef but I'm doing my best" you began cleaning up his mess.

"Did your best?? A toddler can cook better than your dog food!!" He yelled at you. He picked up one of the porcelain pieces from the plate. It was sharp and he stabbed it right in your back.

You screamed out in sudden pain and cried. You stood up to try and stop your bleeding but he quickly pushed you down again hard. You fell to the ground and cut yourself on some more sharp pieces.

"NO REST UNTIL YOU'VE CLEANED THIS SHIT UP!" He screamed before walking away.

You cried and bled but you had no other choice then to clean up his mess.
_____________

Finally you woke up from your thoughts. It was 11PM and you couldn't fall asleep, you had tried to read but it didn't work your thoughts were still on how badly you and Spencer's relationship had gotten, the case and of corse the son of a bitch Andrew.

You had heard that Spencer had a hard relationship with sleep before too, you knew that it was probably a bad idea but you still decided to go by his room. Plus he had forgotten one of his watches in your room, he probably took it off during the hookup.

You quietly walked up to his hotel room and knocked on his door.

"Y/N?" He was confused as he opened the door.

"Hi, you uhm... you forgot your watch in my room" you said handing him his watch. "Can I come in?"

"Thanks, sure" he lets you inside taking his watch.

"So... have you watched any more on the lord of the rings movie?" You asked trying not to make the situation awkward. You sat down on his bed and he sat down next to you.

"Uh... no u haven't, why are you here Y/N?" He asked changing the subject.

"I... I couldn't fall asleep, my mind can only focus on the case a-" you cut yourself off before you could say something stupid.

"I understand, I also dealt with that and still do sometimes" he tells you.

"I know, do you think we could watch some lord of the rings?" You asked.

"Sure" he smiled sitting down more comfortably on his bed and gesturing you to do the same and you do. 

Before he could turn on the movie he looked at you and you looked at him deeply in his eyes. You could see how badly he wanted to kiss you and you wanted it too but it wasn't professional.

"Fuck it" Spencer whispers. You never really heard him swear. After he whispered that his hands quickly flew to your cheeks and he started to kiss you passionately and you kissed him back.

This was wrong and both you and Spencer knew that but none of you could care at this moment. His tongue slipped in to your mouth meeting your tongue during the kiss. He started to move on top of you, eagerly you stopped the kiss and took off your shirt and he did the same to himself. Just as you were about to uncapsule your bra you look up at him.

"This is not right, not professional" you tell him not caring at all.

"I know" he simply says. You smirked tossing your bra away and went back to kiss him.

His fingers circled around your nipples while you two kissed. Your hands started to take off his pants while his tongue was still swirling around with yours. When he only had his boxers on you decided to remove your pants as well. When you removed your pants Spencer stopped the kiss and was about to take off his boxers when he looked at you.

"I don't have... any protection with me here" he says.

"It's fine, I'm on pills" you smiled reassuring.

"You sure it's fine?" He asked to be clear.

"Yes I'm sure Spencer, we don't have to if you don't want too but I want too" you told him.

He smiles before taking off his boxers and you took off your underwear. You opened up your legs and his dick started to tease around your entrance, his dick was really hard and you were really wet already. His thumb started to make circular motions around your clit making you moan. Only a small while later he lets his dick inside you and both of you groan as he does.

His dick slides in and out in a slow tempo at first but he is going faster and faster after every passing second. Your mouth makes moans once in a while and his too. When he starts to go real fast you begin to feel the climax coming. You take Spencer's hand to show him that your close. He continues to fuck you in the same fast speed until you finally hit your climax so you grab the sheets tight and a long moan comes out from your mouth, the moan was quiet down a little so the team wouldn't hear.

Spencer stops but his dick still inside you when you got your orgasm. Afterwards he started to fuck you again and not long after you saw him about to reach his climax. He fucks you faster before he lets out a big groan out and pulls out. He tries to stay as quiet as he can as well. He fell down next to you and both of you are catching your breaths and looking at each other.

You smiled as you looked at him and he did the same. Then you stood up to go to the toilet. When you locked the door after you you could feel the relief in your body. The warm water felt nice on your hands before you dried them off.

You walked out from the bathroom and Spencer stood there and put on his pj's so you decided to do the same. You should probably head back to your room but all you really wanted was to fall asleep on his chest again.

"Your leaving?" He asks when you began your way to his front door.

"Uh... yeah, I thought it's probably for the best" you said smiling, he could probably see how you didn't want to leave.

"Yeah, I guess your right, bye Y/N"

"Bye Spencer" you said closing his door after you.
_______________

Hi!! Smut! Love it! But are these chapters short? Or are they good? I feel like they are pretty short but idk?? Hope you still like this story<33