16. Truth*

After about a week in Quantico you had started working at the local cafe Sandra had told you about. You, Haley and Hotch were becoming good friends. Mostly because you didn't know anyone else in Quantico and Hotch told you a lot about the FBI.

A letter was sent to you. It was from the FBI. Since you had gone to FBI school before a long time ago you didn't think you would get it. Before you could open it you called Hotch.

"Hey Aaron, I got a letter from the FBI! Should I open it? Well of corse but can you come over?" You were excited.

"I'll be there as soon as possible" with that he hung up.

When he arrived at your apartment you opened the door for him immediately. It read 'Y/N Y/L/N, FBI' on the letter you held.

You nervously opened the letter and began reading. Only a couple seconds after reading you went speechless, to your surprise you got into the FBI!
_____________

You broke the kiss and began unbuckling his belt.

"We have to leave in 6 minutes" he said.

"So you don't want to?" You asked with a sad smirk.

"No, no, do it, the team can wait" he smirked as you bent down.

"Good Spencer"

"You know, the only times you've ever called me Spencer is when we've been doing things like this, it's something I could get used to"

"Get used to me calling you Spencer or giving you blow jobs?" You chuckled.

"Both" he smirked.

His belt opened and so did his pants. You rolled the pants down together with his boxers. His dick stood up hard.

"Already hard for me? So desperate"

He rolled his eyes. Your hand began sliding up and down his hard dick.

"Shit..." he moaned clearly wanting more.

You stopped with your hand and began teasing around the top of his dick with your tongue. You made slow circles around it as he moaned.

"Please..." he sounded desperate.

You went a little faster around the top but still not too fast. He grabbed your hair on the back of your head and pushed you closer to him and his dick inside your mouth. Just as he began doing this he groaned. You started to suck his dick since he wanted it so bad.

A light gulping sound came out of your mouth. That's when he removed his hand from your head but you kept sucking him. You started sucking harder and faster.

"Fuck, Y/N... I- I'm close" he moaned out.

You didn't stop until he came. You stepped back once he breathed out and came. He fell down on the bed.

"Come on, we have to get down, they're waiting" you smirked.

His pants and boxers went up his thighs as he pulled them up. He buckled his belt before getting out of your room. In the hall Morgan walked by.

"My man!" Morgan said seeing Spencer smiling and all red in his face after leaving your room.

"Shut up Morgan, nothing happened" Spencer tried to deny it.

"Oh really? Well, see you in the lobby pretty boy" Morgan smirked walking away.

You heard everything but tried to ignore it so no one else would suspect.

On the jet

You sat on a seat alone staring out the window. These couple of days had been really hectic and lots had happened. You didn't know what to feel, you didn't even know what you felt towards Spencer either.

He told you he loved you and you said it back, it really felt like you meant it but did you? You really liked him, it felt like love but you didn't really know what love was anymore. Spencer made you happy, he comforted you without even trying, he was interesting and beautiful, both inside and out. The most important part though, he loved you.

You honestly had no idea what was gonna happen now, everything was in your hands now. You know he wants you and you know that you probably want him as well but how are you gonna say that to him? How would Hotch react?

Ever since you joined the team Hotch and you drifted apart a little as friends and became more work partners instead of friends. Obviously you were still friends with him but not as close anymore as you were before. Haley and you were still pretty good friends though.

"You okay?" JJ asked before taking the seat in front of you.

You hadn't noticed that everyone else was sleeping, you had been too lost in thought.

"Yeah, no... I don't know..." there was not really any point in lying.

"What's up? You can talk to me" she reassured. She took your hand in hers as a comfort.

"Uhm... it's just everything, you know? With the case and Andrew, his new girlfriend all of a sudden and everything with Reid I-" you rambled but she cut you off.

"Wait, Spencer? What happened with him?"

Shit, did you fuck up? Do you tell her the truth? "Uh... it's complicated. He or we, have a weird relationship I guess..."

"How so?"

"Whatever, I'll just tell you, promise not to tell anyone else?" You gave up trying not to talk about it.

"Promise" she promised.

"Okay, Reid and I kinda hooked up and then we did it again. I realized that I probably did it to cope with everything with Andrew, so I felt bad and told Reid and he got mad. Then today he came into my hotel room and said he loved me and I told him I loved him back and then... yeah" you confessed. You decided to leave the blow job part out, it didn't feel so necessary. It was already bad with the hookups.

"Woah... okay... well uhm..." JJ was shocked. "But you have resolved everything?"

"Not really, he just came in and told me he loved me. I don't know, it's all a mess"

"It doesn't have to be, if you really love him and he loves you then it's not a mess. Go for him if it feels right" JJ smiled.

"Thank you, JJ"

"Thank you for telling me" she stood up and walked towards her old seat and closed her eyes to rest.

You couldn't rest though, you looked back out the window and got lost in thought again. You really wanted to be with him.

Should you tell him the truth?
_______________

We're getting closer to the end :( I only have one more chapter + a sequel left planned out! Hope you like this, you probably do or else you wouldn't be here anymore<33