4. Late

"I'm home!!" You yelled out coming in from the front door. Before you could do anything else Andrew greeted you with a big slap across your face.

"The fuck was that for?" You questioned touching the now burning spot where he slapped you.

"You know DAMN WELL!! Why the hell are you late!? You were supposed to be here 10 minutes ago!!" He yelled at you.

"I'm sorry, it was a lot of traffic" you didn't want him to hurt you again.

"'Just traffic' I can see through your lies
Y/N!!" He punched the other side of your face hard making you fall back a step and your nose bleed.

"I promise Andrew, I'm not lying! Please stop" you begged on the edge of crying.

"LIAR!!" He screamed throwing a shoe hardly at you. Then he just walked away.

"Fuck" you whisper to yourself after when you looked in the mirror and saw red spot on your cheek and your bleeding nose.
______________

You both jumped out of bed when someone knocked on the door. You quickly put on some clothes.

"Go in the bathroom, stay quiet" you ordered Spencer. He did as you asked. Then you opened the door to see Hotch on the other side of the door frame.

"Hey, morning! Anything important? I mean I'm not busy or anything but... what time is it?" you said trying not to sound suspicious.

"Hi, it's 8AM and we're getting started in a couple minutes. You and Spencer are the only ones not ready so I'll go get him-" he said but you quickly cut him off.

"No! It's fine, I'll get him, it's better if... you guys get started" you tried saving the situation.

"Uhm... okay, see you in 20" he said suspiciously before walking away.

You closed the door and took a deep breath. Then the doorknob from the bathroom twisted and out came Spencer.

"'I'm not busy or anything'" Spencer teased you walking to get his clothes.

"Shut up, we almost got caught" you smiled.

"Yeah because you are such a bad liar" he teased you again.

"I'm not!! Well... am I?"

"Yeah you are, c'mon we have to go to the station" he walked inside the bathroom to change.

It was weird to think that just the other night you had his dick in your mouth and now he went into the bathroom to change. It was for the better though. Maybe he regretted last night, you know you didn't. Should you talk to him about it? Or was that weird? It would be hella awkward, you thought.

You had put on a dark red long sleeve shirt and black jeans. Spencer came out with a black shirt and beige pants.

"Ready to go?" You asked trying to play off like nothing happened last night.

"Hey, Y/N, we still got 15 minutes" he stops you.

"13 to be exact" you corrected. You were scared, you knew he wanted to talk about last night but you were too nervous.

"Whatever, shouldn't we talk about... you know, last night?" He took your hand.

"Uhm... I guess" you let him hold your hand as comfort.

"I don't think we should be doing that, I mean we have a very professional work so we have to be professional" he tells you, you can hear in his voice that it's not what he wants.

"I understand, I think so too" you agreed taking your car keys and locking your hotel room door.

The car ride to the station was awkwardly quiet and all you could think about was what happened last night. You had never had such a clear mind as you had now, not a single thought on Andrew.

"We're here" you unbuckled your seatbelt before getting out and walking to the police station.

"Thanks for the ride" he thanked you.

"Of corse" you say walking up to the team.

"And what were you guys doing that took so long this morning?" Morgan teases.

"Shut up, nothing just sleeping" you answered.

"So, the case?" Spencer asked sitting down at the table, the seat next to him was the only one left free for you. You had no other choice but to sit next to Spencer.

The thought of when his fingers were literally inside you just a couple hours ago never left your mind no matter how hard you tried. You were happy that it was at least something other then Andrew but was it really so much better? Having sex with one of your FBI coworkers?

About 2 hours later

"Garcia, pull up men who recently got a divorce with a woman who looks like the victims" Rossi asked Garcia on the phone. You knew you had to narrow it down, it would still be a long list.

"It's a big list still, anything I can narrow it down with?" She asked on the other line.

"Uhm... try to narrow it down to men who are wealthy, the unsub leaves the knives he used to stab his victims beside their bodies and the knives are from a expensive brand so he has to be wealthy to spend that amount of money on such an unnecessary detail" you tried to narrow down the search.

"Good job lovely girl, we are down to 14 people in the killing area, anything more?" She asked.

"Are all those men in their late 20's?" Prentiss asked.

"Nope, now they are! 3 left" Garcia says.

"Let's bring all three in for questioning" hotch decided.

"I'll send their info to you Hotch, Penny G out!" Garcia says hanging up the phone.

A notification on Hotch's phone comes soon after, probably from Garcia. He checks it before dividing us into groups to interview the suspects.

"Rossi and JJ will go to Elton Myers, Prentiss and I will go to Arvin Davidson and Reid, Morgan, Y/N will go to Daniel White"

"Wait, Arvin Davidson? From Virginia?" You asked but immediately regretted it after.

"Yeah, something wrong? You know him?" Hotch asked.

"No, no, sorry" you tried to let it slide but you knew no one would stop asking you about it.

That name was Andrews twin brother, and he was also from Virginia but it didn't have to be him, I mean the state is big and you didn't know where in Virginia he was from. Something still felt weird but you tried to brush it off.

"Are you sure? You can tell us if you know him" JJ reassured.

"Yeah, sorry"
______________

Hi!! The next chapter will be as a little continue to this one, sorry I know it was like that in the last chapter too! But I will jump to when they have already interviewed the people! Hope you still like this so far<33