7. Mistake

"I regret getting into a relationship with a slut like you!" Andrew yelled at you tossing one of your old books at you.

"I told you already, I'm not a slut" you tried to stay calm because if you started screaming at him he would punch you down to the ground.

"Yes you fucking are!! That guy in the restaurant!!" He continued yelling.

"I didn't ask him to walk up to me, i didn't know he wanted to take me out on a date, you were there so you heard me when I told him no" you explained.

"You wanna make me jealous?" He asked angrily.

"No! Of corse not, he was just a random guy who asked me out and I rejected him"

"But you rejected him very respectfully like you were into him but couldn't say yes cause I was there!"

"That's not the case Andrew, I just respect people including those who wants to take me out. Also why did you get with me in the first place if all you do is to find flaws in me and yell at me for them and even try to kill me?" You asked him. You never asked questions like that but you couldn't take this anymore.

"Don't ask me stupid questions! Asking you out was a mistake but I can at least do whatever I want with you now" he tells you.

"Bitch" you whisper quietly hoping he didn't hear.

But the son of a bitch obviously heard because once you said that word his hand made a tight fist and punched your face as hard as he could making you fall unconscious to the floor.
_______________

When you woke up this morning you felt better in your head, the only annoying thoughts were about your relationship with Spencer. It wasn't good and it had to stop, for good. You decided that you were gonna go and talk to him.

After getting ready you walked out from your hotel room and knocked on Spencer's door. He opened it quickly and you smelled his newly showered hair, it smelled nice.

"Can I come in?" You ask him.

"Sure" he leads you inside closing the door after you.

"Look, we really shouldn't be doing this anymore. This whole situation was a big mistake, I'm sorry" you look down at the floor telling him this.

He takes his hand and his fingers right under your chin and pulled your head up making you forced to look him in the eye.

"I know, I do agree... but-" he started but you cut him off.

"There's no 'but' Reid, we can still be friends and stuff but this... this never happened, alright?" This wasn't what you wanted but you had no choice.

You saw the slight sadness in his expression. "Okay... we're meeting the team in 5, you should head back" he says opening the door for you.

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry too, Y/N"

You heard him close the door after you. Was stopping this a mistake? No, it was the necessary thing to do, you thought to yourself walking back to your room.

Hotch sent a message telling you to come down to the lobby, 5 minutes had passed but it felt like 20 seconds. Your head couldn't stop thinking about Spencer, how he was literally inside you the other night and now you would never speak of it again.

In the lobby was only Hotch and JJ, the others pulled in only a couple seconds after you. You and Spencer got into different SUV's on purpose, not cause you hated each other but because it would be way too awkward to be together.

"You okay, Y/N?" Morgan asked looking at you from the drivers seat.

"Yeah... I'm fine" you answered quickly.

"You sure? Is something going on?" He asked.

Something was obviously going on but you did not feel like opening up about everything so suddenly. So in response you just told him that nothing was wrong, he was probably still suspicious but you couldn't care about that anymore.

In the police station Hotch told you to go and look at Sofia's, the new victim's, body.

"Reid, can you go with her?" Hotch asked after.

"Yeah" he responded, he obviously couldn't say no. Plus you and him were still friends, right?

The car ride to the crematorium was quiet, awkward silence. Your hands held the steering wheel tightly as your thoughts were screaming at you, how you messed up your relationship with Spencer and just everything with Andrew. Andrew felt like the cause for all your problems, it felt like you would never have hooked up with Spencer if it wasn't for Andrew. Were you using Spencer just to get a clear mind? Or did you actually like him? The overthinking was getting overwhelming.

The silence was extremely loud and when you finally arrived at the crematory you quickly got out in the crispy winter air.

"I'm agent Y/N Y/L/N, this is doctor Spencer Reid, we're here to look at Sofia Ellies" you showed the lady at the desk your badge, Spencer stood behind you.

An hour later

"Yes, thanks Hotch, we'll be right there" Spencer said on the phone before hanging up.

"They have someone in the station for questioning, Hotch wants us there" Spencer tells you.

"Okay" you answered Spencer before thanking the lady in the crematorium. Then you and Spencer walked back to the SUV.

"I feel bad for the team that we have to work over Christmas this year, I mean I don't really celebrate it anymore but they do, do you?" You started a conversation in the car so it wouldn't be so awkward.

"No I don't really celebrate it either, only with the team sometimes. Why don't you celebrate it anymore?" he answers.

"Well, I just don't have anyone to celebrate with anymore, I kinda lost contact with my family and my friends outside work" you didn't wanna give too much detail on why.

"Oh, I'm sorry"

"No it's fine, honestly it's my fault I let work get in the way" you told him, even though it wasn't true.

"Still, it's sad to loose contact with family, have you tried to reach out to them again?" He asked.

"No, I don't think that's such a good idea" you didn't wanna keep talking about this cause it would just end up in the Andrew situation.

"Why?"

"I don't know, it's complicated" you tried to make him understand that you didn't wanna talk about it.

"Okay" he simply answers realizing that you wanted to stop talking about this.

At the station you met Hotch.

"We think that he is our unsub, fits the profile except we don't know if he has been with someone who looks like the victims but when we showed him pictures he was clearly attracted to them." Hotch explains.

"What's his name?" You asked.

"George Williams" Hotch answered.

You didn't know anyone named George Williams but that name still gave to chills, you thought maybe because he was a really horrifying serial killer.

"Should I go and talk to him?" You asked hotch.

"Yeah, do that, me and Spencer will stand behind the window" Hotch tells you and opened the door.

You immediately walked inside the room without looking up at the suspect directly but then you do. When you saw his face he reminded you off someone but you couldn't point out who. Did you know this guy?
______________

Hi!! Cliff hanger!! I realized I'm really bad at making cliff hangers but whatever! Also happy early Christmas if you celebrate it!! Hope you like this story<33