10. Hotel

You had been driving for at least two hours, no idea where to go. You had no family near since Andrew had forced you to cut off contact with them, friends as well. You were completely alone nowhere to go. You knew you couldn't be in the car for too long either since he could easily track you down with the registration number since it's his car.

The hotels were all so expensive around town as well and you did not have a lot of money on you either. You felt so stupid for not taking more money but you could obviously not turn around and get more.

You then drove past what looked like an old hotel. The lights were surprisingly on, it didn't look so expensive at all. You decided to dump the car beside a random lake not too far away from the hotel but not too close either.

"What are you doing here alone so late at night?" The receptionist asked as you walked through the door.

"Uhm... long night, how much for a room? One night" You asked, you were exhausted.

"One night, 89,50$"

"I'll take it" You handed the woman a ninety. You thanked her without taking any change.
____________

"It's not him" Hotch said walking out of the room making you snap back from your thoughts.

"What?! No! It's has to be! What do you mean!?" You felt more anger inside of you. It had to be him.

"Y/N, I don't know what he did to you but that man is not guilty for a series of murders"

"YOU'RE RIGHT YOU DON'T KNOW!" You yelled as you snapped. You didn't want to snap at Hotch like that but everything was just so confusing, what did he mean? Who else would it be?

You stormed out of the room ignoring Hotch and Spencer asking for you to come back. You ignored all the stares from the others in the team. You ignored all the looks from the other policemen. All you could do now was to process it all.

Tears filled your eyes as you walked, thoughts became louder and louder, what the hell was happening?

"Y/N! Wait!" Spencer ran in front of you. He had clearly been following you and yelling for you all the way you just hadn't heard him.

"Please Reid, I need some time alone" You tried to brush past him but he stopped you.

"At least let me drive you to the hotel" He begged sounding genuinely concerned. "We don't have to talk during the drive, just please let me drive you"

You didn't want to argue, you were to vulnerable. You sighed and sat down in the passenger seat. He sat down in the driver seat next to you.

It was weird to have him in the driver seat, he never drives and wasn't the best at it either.

The drive was silent, the silence was very loud, at least for him. For you, your thoughts were what was loud. Your mind kept going back to your past as always, the way Hotch said Andrew wasn't the unsub and how Andrew actually seemed so clueless about the murders, was he actually innocent from the murders? But the victims looked so much like you?

Before you knew it Spencer parked outside the hotel. He glanced over at you noticing how distracted from reality you were. That's when you felt a comforting hand on top of your shoulder.

"Thanks for the drive" You thanked him giving him a tight lipped smile before walking towards the entrance of the hotel. He didn't follow, scared to make you more upset then you already were. He stood there watching you leave.

The hotel door clicked open when you touched the door handle with your hotel card.

You were exhausted from this day, from your whole life. So you crashed down on the comfy hotel bed. Thoughts still loud as hell only making the situation worse.

You picked up a lord of the rings book trying to make you feel better since that always worked but now, not even lord of the rings could comfort you.

Clothes fell on the floor as you took them off. You looked in the mirror seeing all the old scars, they were permanent reminders of the past.

The shower was hot. You tried to distract yourself from your thoughts. Shampoo ran down the side of your face as you washed your hair. The smell of roses filled the bathroom.

You had always been a vanilla girl, especially during your relationship with Andrew but the vanilla smell became too much of a reminder of your past. You began hating the vanilla smell, only hating it when it was on you at least, so you became a rose girl.

The shower was at least 40 minutes long, half of that time was standing under hot water and just staring at the wall collecting thoughts. After the shower you dried your hair as much as possible. Then you wrapped the towel around your chest.

There was a knock on your door. Probably a hotel employee. You didn't bother putting any more clothes on.

To your surprise, Spencer stood on the other side of the door frame.

"Reid?"

"Hey... can I come in?" He asked.

"Uhm... sure, just a sec" You closed the door. Why was he here? Well obviously because of... well everything but still, why?

You threw on the first thing you could find. Even though he had seen you without clothes more then once you did not feel like showing him again.

He then went in to your hotel room once you let him in. He turned around to face you once you had closed the door. His nostrils filled with the smell of roses from your shampoo and conditioner.

"You probably know why I'm here..." He began. "I just want you to know that you can open up to me, at least to someone"

You looked away, you did not feel like opening up. He had told you about his past with his father who left, mother with schizophrenia, kidnapping and so on. It was only fair for you to tell him about your past but you really didn't want to ruin everything even more.

The situation between you and Spencer was already ruined though, should you tell him the truth?
____________

A small cliff hanger!! These chapters are literally so short but I don't want to write too much in all of them cause I want the story to have many chapters! It probably will only be like 15 chapters though (I'll try to make more)! Hope you all like this still!!<33