17. It's okay

"I'm here too see Erin Strauss? My name is Y/N Y/L/N" you asked a woman inside the FBI building.

"She's on the 5th floor" she responded.

You thanked her and took the elevator up. Once you got to the 5th floor you couldn't find her office. You decided to ask someone, a young man with neat brown slicked back hair. He carried a brown bag across his body.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Erin Strauss's office, I was told it's on this floor but I don't know where, do you?" You asked him.

"Yeah, it's just around the corner there" He pointed towards a door.

"Thank you!" You thanked him and made your way to the door.
______________

Once you all got back to Quantico, Hotch had told everyone to take test off the day off since it was a long tough case. Paperwork was due in two days so you all could do it tomorrow.

"Everyone! Pasta night at my place tonight, 7PM!" Rossi told everyone before leaving.

Everyone happily agreed as they made their way to the elevators including you and Spencer.

A few hours later

You had to leave in about half an hour to go to Rossi's. You put on a light amount of makeup to finish your look, a dark red dress that fit beautifully with your body. The curling iron was curling your hair into small curls.

There was a knock on your door as you just finished curling your hair.

"Reid? What are you doing here?"

"I was just... wow you... you look... beautiful" he said looking you up and down slowly.

"Thanks, you too" you smiled.

"Thanks, I was just... I think we need to talk" he finally said. You knew what he meant but you didn't really wanna talk, and why now?

"Sure, yeah, come in"

You two sat down on your couch.

"Look, I'm really, really sorry about everything, how I've been acting and dealing with it, if I could go back and make it better I would" you immediately said starting the conversation.

"No, it's okay. I understand why you did what you did. I'm sorry about how I've acted, but what now?" He placed a hand on top of your shoulder making you calm down.

"Don't be sorry it's not your fault. Now I... I don't know, the thing is that I really do love you and want to be with you but... I don't know, it's what I want, what do you want?" You asked.

"You know I love you, I wanna be with you more then anything" he smiled.

You lit up. "Really? So... are we official?" You couldn't hide your smile.

"If it's what you want now then yes, yes we're official" he smiled back.

"Yeah" you responded before kissing him, he kissed you back

At Rossi's

You and Spencer held hands through the whole drive, there was gonna be drinking and even though Spencer didn't usually drink so much he wasn't so good at driving so you two got an Uber.

Although, once Rossi opened the door your hands slid away from each others. "Welcome! Welcome to Rossi's famous pasta night!" Rossi said excitingly inviting you in.

"Wow, thanks for inviting us to your 'famous pasta night'" you chuckled and so did Spencer.

"Well of corse!" He said gesturing you to follow him into the kitchen where he was cooking. Garcia, Emily and Hotch were already there.

When the food was finally ready and Rossi was done explaining all the steps on how to cook the perfect pasta, like he does every time, it was finally time to eat.

The pasta tasted amazing, like always. You and Spencer had decided to tell the team during this dinner, this felt like the right time so you stood up and clicked your fork on your glass lightly only to make some noise.

"Me and Spencer have something to say, something... pretty unexpected" you began, "during the case, and before it as well, Spencer was weirdly always there as a comfort to me even when he didn't even try. I was bad at telling him how I actually felt but when he finally told me he loved me, I knew I loved him back" you smiled looking at him.

"Wait... so... you two are a thing?" Emily asked looking happily surprised.

"Is that what was going on between you two?" Morgan asked.

"Yes, we finally became official today" Spencer told the team as he stood up and walked over to you. He kissed you and you kissed his soft lips back on front of the now cheering team.

"Omg!!!! Omg!!!" Garcia shouted out as she ran up to you and hugged you once you and Spencer broke the kiss.

"My man!" Morgan said hugging Spencer. Spencer chuckled.

"I'm really happy for you Y/N, glad you made the right decision" JJ smiled hugging you. "Thank you JJ" you smiled back.

"When did this all happen? Well I know since you told us but still! You have to tell me everything!" Emily hugged you surprised.

"I will Em" you giggled.

"Congrats you two" Rossi told you both and kissed both your cheeks and Spencer's too.

"Y/N, Reid, if this effects work I can't let you two date, I trust you two now though. Please keep it professional at work. But I outside work, you two really look good together" Hotch told both of you. He smiled for once at the last part, he also gave you two quick hugs.

"Well this was unexpected! But I'm really happy for you guys" Hotch said before sitting down again.

Everyone laughed and sat down as well.

The rest of the night was full of laughter and talk about everything, especially you and Spencer's relationship. Many drinks as well, you almost blacked out. Garcia definitely blacked out though, the highlight of the night.

"See you all on Monday!" You and Spencer waved a goodbye before getting inside the Uber. You two were the first ones to leave, obviously.

"Tonight was amazing Spencer, I love you"

"It really was amazing sweetheart, I love you more" he kissed you again in the backseat.

The end.

____________

I'm so sad that this story is ending now! There's a sequel left though so don't go just yet!! But this was so fun to write!! I've planned out a Emily story that's hopefully gonna be good! I haven't written it yet but I will! Hope you all liked this story! I love you all so much<333