9. Kills

The car keys fit perfectly in the car as you twisted them around. The car lights turned on in the dark night as the car started. You took a deep breath, but then as you were gonna press the paddle with your foot the front door was pushed open.

"DON'T YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING ASS!" Andrew yelled running out of the house.

You had not missed that voice, you wished you'd never have to hear it again. But how could you think you would be able to run away from him? You felt stupid thinking you weren't gonna have to deal with that man again.

Your eyes landed on the paddles again that made you start to think again, could you still run away? I mean you were in a car and he had nothing. You looked back at him one last time before harshly stepping on the paddle making the car instantly drive away in a high speed, way over the speed limit.

You heard him yell at you to come back but you just kept driving. We're you finally free? As that thought finally came to your mind after a few minutes of driving, you smiled. A genuine smile you hadn't done since you met Andrew.
_______________

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!!" Andrew said slapping his hands on top of the table as he stood up. He was trying to get to you but he was handcuffed to the table.

A part of you wanted to run out of the room but you had to talk to him, were you the reason for the kills? Just as you were about to sit down in front of Andrew, Hotch opened the door.

"Y/N, can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Can I just do this first?" You asked Hotch.

Fuck. You would have to tell the whole team about your past with Andrew. You knew they weren't gonna judge but still, a small part of you felt like they would. Or at least it was a scary thought that they would know about your past and how much you struggled. You didn't want them to know that, you needed to be strong.

Hotch nodded, he looked concerned. The window was blocked from looking out of so you couldn't see Spencer. You were mostly scared to tell him about everything because of your situation with him.

You sighed before turning back to face Andrew and began asking him something.

"What the hell are you doing?" You asked him anger boiling inside of you, was this bitch killing innocent young women because of you?

"You know damn well! And how the hell were you able to join the FBI? You're the most stupid idiotic person I've ever met!"

"Andrew... did... you kill these women? Because of me?" You were scared to ask him but you had to.

"K- kill?! What the hell are you talking about?" He seemed genuinely confused. Was it an act? I mean he was a good manipulator but, was he this good? He could be.

"Andrew, did you kill these women or not?!" You were loosing patience. You knew you would explode with anger any second, this bitch won't get away again.

"What? No! Why the fuck would I kill people!? Especially here in my hometown!"

"I'm NOT gonna fall for any more stupid lies!!! DID YOU KILL THEM!?" You snapped, slammed your hands on the table harshly feeling a burning feeling on them.

"Y/N, we need to talk now" Hotch demanded when he opened the door. You had no other choice but to walk out.

You saw the terrified look on Spencer's face as he stared at Andrew through the window.

"Y/N, you know this man? Is Andrew his real name?" Hotch asked you. You were still angry.

"Uhm... yeah, long story" You said trying to quickly end this stupid conversation, you really didn't want to talk about it.

"Okay, could you just give me a hint what it's about? We don't have a lot of time but this seems important for the case" Hotch asked you noticing how you weren't ready to talk about it.

"Me... and Andrew uhm... we were in a relationship, he was pretty toxic so I ran away" Telling Hotch about the abuse was probably necessary but you couldn't bring yourself to do it.

"Okay, when you feel ready you should open up to us about your past with Andrew" Hotch encouraged you.

You just nodded in response, thank god no more questions about Andrew and your past! You looked at Spencer he hadn't taken his eyes off Andrew.

"Y/N, I don't think you should talk to Andrew anymore, at least not today" Hotch said walking into the room with Andrew in it.

You knew he was gonna say that so you didn't argue.

"Hey, Reid?" you sounded concerned walking up to him even though he was probably the one that should sound concerned.

"You... and him..." He muttered before looking at you.

"Yeah... but he'll hopefully be locked in for good now" you tried comforting Spencer, it should be the other way around but in this moment he was more vulnerable then you.

"How was he toxic?" Spencer finally asked. You couldn't lie to him but you were to scared to tell the truth.

"Uhm... he... you know..." you stuttered. "Can I tell you later?" You sighed, giving up trying to explain everything.

He didn't respond, you didn't expect him to either. He looked back up at the window watching as Hotch talked to Andrew. You hadn't listened to anything they were saying.

You turned your body to face the glass window as well. Tried to focus on what was happening in the room with Hotch and Andrew but you couldn't focus, your mind kept drifting off to your past with Andrew, how the team would react to your past, especially Spencer.

What was gonna happen with you and Spencer now? You literally just had sex with him just yesterday and now you weren't so sure it was ever gonna happen again. Weirdly a part of you felt sad thinking about your new situation with him. Before today, Spencer was so comforting just being around you, not only inside of you. Now you were scared that it was all gone.
____________

Wow!! I missed writing! I don't know why I took a little break but I'm back! Well I don't have anything more yo say other then that I hope you enjoy this story!!