15. I love you

You and Sandra sat on a train to Quantico, you had never been there, you had never even been to D.C. It was exciting to move. You couldn't wrap your head around the fact that you were free from Andrew and finally able to start a new life.

Sandra had mentioned someone named Aaron Hotchner who worked for the FBI. FBI had always been a dream of yours to work at but there was no way on earth you could get in, right? You had gone to FBI school a while ago but then you met Andrew.

When you finally arrived at your temporary apartment you met a young woman and her husband. Sandra introduced them as her cousin Haley and Haley's husband Aaron.

Aaron talked a lot about the FBI and how it was to work there after you mentioned that it had always been a dream of yours. He encouraged you to try for a job, he helped you to send a request to the FBI just to see if you even could get in, you didn't expect it though.

They were really nice and you felt like you finally might be happy again for once.
___________

When you finally arrived back to the police station the rest of the team was there except for Hotch and Rossi.

"Where's Hotch?" You asked walking to the table where everyone sat.

"He's questioning Stephanie, Rossi's watching" Emily replied.

Spencer and Morgan sat down at the table but you decided to go and see Hotch and Stephanie. You met Rossi in the room, he was looking at the window and you did the same.

Hotch was trying to get a confession out of her but she kept asking for a lawyer. It seemed to not go so well for Hotch with Stephanie but you don't think you could've done it better though.

"What's up with you and Reid?" Rossi finally spoke his eyes not leaving the window.

You looked at him confused. "How- you... we barely talked today, how do you-..."

"I can sense the tension kid, so what's going on? I know it's not only about the case"

You sighed, he always knew everything. "He's just mad at me, I fucked up and now I think he hates me. I told him the truth, then I tried to explain myself and now I don't know what he thinks of me anymore" there was no point in lying.

"He doesn't hate you, he could never hate you Y/N. If anything he loves you, hates himself for loving you"

Loves you. Rossi's eyes never left the window as he spoke, meanwhile you stared at him in confusion. You couldn't respond, your mouth was open but no words came out. Then Rossi left you to let you process everything.

What did he mean by 'loves you'? Did Spencer love you? In denial?

Then Hotch walked out. He was clearly annoyed at Stephanie. Before Hotch could say anything Emily ran inside the room.

"Garcia found something really important on Stephanie, you have to see it" Emily gestured you two to follow.

"Go Garcia" Morgan told Garcia on the phone.

"I hacked Stephanie to find more proof but I found something even worse, there's a video in her deleted folder where she literally filmed herself stabbing one of the victims. I sent it to your phones, I don't wanna watch it" Garcia sounded scared and disgusted, understandably.

A pling sound came from everyone's phone, it was the video. It was exactly like Garcia explained it. This was enough proof to arrest that bitch.

Finally the murders were over and you didn't have to worry about them again. Thank god she didn't get the chance to hurt you either. Now she was gonna be locked up hopefully forever and not hurt any more innocent women just because they looked like you. You still felt like the kills were your fault even though you did nothing to cause them it was still hard not to believe that it was all Stephanie and Andrews fault and not yours at all.

Police went in and handcuffed Stephanie and took her elsewhere. Finally you felt a relief inside of you, that's when your thoughts went back to Andrew. He had no idea about this, where was he?

A part of you wished Andrew was the unsub so he could be locked away forever. You wanted to arrest him for abuse but you didn't have any proof of it, even though it was true it would be an impossible battle with the lack of evidence.

"Well, really good job everyone, especially you Y/N. Lets all drive back to the hotel and pack up our things. Everyone should meet down at the lobby in an hour" Hotch said as he began walking out of the station and everyone else followed.

You sat in the SUV with Hotch driving, JJ next to him and you and Rossi in the back. You were too nervous about the situation to sit with Spencer so you decided to go in the other SUV. The car ride was pretty silent except for the small talk between the others. You sat there deep in thought leaning your head against the window.

Finally everyone arrived at the hotel and you quickly went into your hotel room. You weren't really in the mood to talk to anyone after everything. Your mind kept going back to what Rossi had said, 'he loves you'

You hadn't spread out too much in your room so packing everything up didn't take so long. When you finally were done you looked at the time, 10 minutes left until you needed to get down to the lobby.

Just then there was a knock on your door, the last person you expected was on the other side of the door, Spencer.

"Reid?" You said surprisingly as you let him inside.

"Uh... yeah I know, I just felt so bad for the way I've been acting" he was really nervous.

"No it's okay, I swear. But, why are you really here?" You asked. You could feel that there was something else that made him come.

"I... I have to tell you something..." he looked down.

"Okay, tell me" you looked at him.

"I... I love you, I've loved you ever since you joined the team, and I was stupid to think that the feeling was mutual and I'm really sor-" he rambled but you cut him off before he could finish.

"Spencer, I know, I love you too" And with that you stepped closer to him, right in front of him and wrapped your arms around his neck as you kissed him. He kissed you back passionately.
_____________

Woooww!! How are we feeling?? This story is soon over :( only a couple more chapters!! I'll try to make two more at least cause I really enjoyed writing this!! Hope y'all enjoy reading this as well<33