Competition

Playing: Lavender Haze|Taylor Swift|

~I feel the Lavender Haze creepin' up on me~

___________________________________________________________________

Time skip to Saturday night, you are getting ready to be picked up by Michael to go to dinner at his house.

I felt kinda nervous, Y'know? I mean, I doubt his family would be crazy. Michael is so cute, and down to earth, and- Okay, you get the point. It's not like his dad is a serial killer. Haha. 

Anyway,

1 hour before he was picking me up. How should I dress? Fancy? Casual? In between? I didn't want to look like a hoochie mama. I also didn't wanna look like a hobo.

I decided on blue jeans with a slight flare, a black tank top, a cream-colored cardigan, and black combat boots. Cute! I loved this type of style. I put my H/C hair into a black claw clip. I felt confident. I felt good about myself. (You can change if you want ofc)

Obviously, I wanted to look cute for Michael.

I brushed my teeth, put on deodorant, and sprayed perfume on myself.

Honk Honk

That's my cue!

I smiled to myself as I grabbed my phone. I liked Michael. A lot. However, if he didn't like me I didn't want to make our friendship awkward. Sam and Him were the only people I knew and could talk to. Michael's friends? No way. They seemed like the type to get drunk often and smoke twice a day. Probably more. I hoped Michael didn't smoke, I couldn't stand the smell. I didn't plan on it either.

I walked out the front door to Michael holding flowers. Yellow roses with red tips? I'll look up what those mean later, I guess. "Miss me?" He nudged me and I giggled. "Very much, British boy." He chuckled and took my arm. He opened the car door for me. Oh Jesus lord he was a gentleman! How could I not fall for this Hot mess?! I said thank you and immediately noticed Taylor Swift playing on the radio. 

"You're a Swiftie!??!" His facial expression changed and he frowned. "Ew, no. She's a slut." I stared at him with wide eyes and flicked his forehead. "Not true! You just can't appreciate her music! She's still human, Y'know. She's just pretty, and can sing." He chuckled and changed the music to Kanye West. Oh no he didn't. I switched the music right back, and we went back and forth. "You wouldn't dare!" I squealed. I blocked the radio so he couldn't change it. "HAH!" I exclaimed.

Michael being Michael, he tickled me. And lemme tell you, I was highly ticklish. 

"Ah- MICHAEL- stop!" I managed to squeal. 

"Not when you're driving!"

He swiftly managed to dodge a car, speeding in our direction.

We spent the last few minutes laughing our butts off. Classic me and Michael.

He pulled up to a white brick house, isolated in the forest. Why? I dunno. It looked pretty dang big, too. I started in awe, and he smirked. "Guess you're used to the tiny houses, living with Henry?" I turned to him and scoffed.

He led me inside and I was met with the familiar strawberry-blonde hair of Liz. "Y/N!!!!" She ran up to me and squeezed me tight. "Hey, Lizzy!" She yelled through the house, startling Mike and causing him to fall. I laughed my arse off for who knows how long. "EVAN! Y/N's HERE!!!!!"

I heard the pitter-patter of little feet and was met with Evan. He was smiling slightly, and clutching his Fredbear plush. "Hey, little dude." He giggled at this and sat next to me at the dining table. I noticed something about Evan I hadn't noticed before. He had one blue eye and one green eye. It was adorable.

Evan continuously glanced at me and turned away blushing when I smiled at him. He was what, like 6? "Looks like I have some competition," Michael whispered in my ear. I turned red, startled at the feeling of his breath down my neck. I laughed. 

Willam entered the room through the kitchen holding a dish. He had that same creepy smile plastered on his face. "Mac 'n cheese casserole." He read my mind and confirmed what the dish was. Lizzy seemed to brighten up when her father entered the room. It also seemed like she was Willam's favorite. 

Michael broke the silence. He seemed scared when he said this. "So, fatha, Y/N, and I were going to spend the night at Henry's." William's smile faltered for a quick second, but then he went back to normal. "Alright, son." He simply said. 

As we finished our dinner, Michael gestured for me to come upstairs with him. I followed and as soon as we were out of sight, Michael made a rather funny impression of his father. "Stop it, Mikey, we're gonna get caught!" You giggled, half serious.

You follow Michael into his bedroom. It was the exact opposite of your style. You didn't mind, of course, it was just ironic. "Get some clothes for me, will ya?" Michael asked. You nodded and began searching through his drawers for some clothes.

Okay, I know I'm weird, but I'm stealing one of his shirts.

"OH MY GOD MICHAEL!"

He looked over at me, with a puzzling look on his face. "...What?

"YOU HAVE A SIGNED TAYLOR SWIFT SHIRT!"

He laughed and threw the shirt at me. "It's yours, now."

I smiled and put the shirt into my bag. "Done?" I asked him. He nodded. I motioned for a quick second and went into the bathroom. I tried on the shirt, and it was amazing! It smelt just like him, and it fit me perfectly.

"Ta-Da!" I stepped out of the bathroom, doing a little twirl. "How do I look?"

"Gorgeous."

"LIKE THE TAYLOR SWIFT SONG?!" 

He chuckled. "Like the Taylor Swift song."

TIME SKIP! YOU'RE AT HENRY'S!!! (aka ur house)

We came to a compromise that Michael's friends could sleep over at Henry's with me, Michael, and Sam. Wait, actually, I think she had to cancel. (im not keeping up with this girl im probably gonna forget about her...) I didn't mind, really. They were nice! "Y/N, Michael, please don't trash the place while I'm sleeping!" Henry shouted as he headed into his bedroom and the door clicked, signaling that we were allowed to be, well, normal teenagers.

Hey! Thanks again for reading this, I really appreciate yall! Like already over 70 views?!?! Crazy! What should I do for a 100 views kinda thing.? I dunno.

MWA HA HA HAAAA I have lotsssssss of fluff for next chapter. Maybe nasty fred? Maybe Evan sees... stuff. YOU WON'T KNOW TILL I PUBLISH IT!

I also wanted to talk about how much a HATE Angela from Stranger things.

OHMYLORDIWANNAKILLHERSOBAD

I also despise ron weasley from harry potter

hes just so... unnessasary. and a jerk.

Ignore my weird opinions if ya want, but its how I feel! >:)

Bye meh dUdEs <333