1k Special!

This is a flashback!/1k special

Michael is 11 and you are 10. Mikey gets a nightmare and sneaks into your house through the window. Just think of it like that tree from Alexa and Katie idkkkk also keep in mind ur 10 rn so your gonna sound different

tap tap tap

What the hell is that? I'm trying to sleep! Does the universe hate me this much?! My life is ENDING!

I maneuver around the scattered toys in my room and open my window. "Mikey! What are you doing? It's like... 3 am!" He smiled sheepishly and shrugged. "Nightmares, huh?" He nodded. I held out my hand and he took it.

"Your room is messy." I giggled. "Well duh. Do you wanna talk about it? Your nightmare, I mean." He shook his head and sat on my beanbag. "I'll go get some snacks. Don't touch anything or I swear to Bob I will strangle you." He snickered and started rubbing his hands over any toy in his sight. "I hate you!" Instead of it sounding like an angry 'I hate you!' It sounded like a flirty 'I hate you!"

I rememered the Hot Boyz magazines I had under my pillow and snatched those before he could catch a glimpse. He raised his eyebrow and gave me a questioning look. "Ugh, It's none of your business! Leave me alone! You're so dramatic!" I got some chips from the kitchen stealthily and met him back in my room.

"I'm so grounded if my momma finds out your here!" He chuckled and snatched the chip in my hand. "You poophead! Give it back!" He licked it and handed it back to me. BUTTHOLE! "I'm so gonna get you back!" I threw a chip on his head and he calmly rolled up his sleeves.

He dashed after me and fell on top of me. Oh my goodness! Just like the romance movies I watch behind my moms back! Is he gonna kiss me? I kinda hope he kisses me!

Instead, he licks his hand and touches my face.

I stand stunned for a moment and then screech. "EW! MICHAEL WILLIAM AFTON WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

He freezes and then flinches back like I'm going to hit him. "...I'm not going to hit you." He relxes and laughs it off like nothing happened.

I'm honestly concerned about him. He flinches super easily and he gets panic attacks when were playing and yelling out of no where. I really care about him. We calmed down after a while and both layed in my bed looking at the stars using my sun roof. 

"Tell me. Please." I didn't shift my position. I didn't look at him.

"It's stupid."

"Please, Michael I-"

"Don't call me Michael. Mikey."

"Well, Mikey, just please tell me. I'm worried. You come in at least twice a week now because of nightmares."

"Okay. Evan was dead on the floor. Then Uncle Henry's daughter was missing. Then Liz was gone, but there was blood and..."

"What? And what? I promise no more questions after this."

"Y-you were... f-fire... dead... Uncle Henry's voice-"

I hugged him and he cried.