Your Friend gets Kidnapped and You Decide to go on a Date!

Playing: Fifteen|Taylor Swift|Taylor's Version

~And then, you're on your very first date and he's got a car~

~And you're feelin' like flyin'~

Not your first date but whatever :>

Okay, so Liz informed us that Charlie wasn't being kept at William's house at all. She was being held in the Safe Rooms at the Pizzeria. The only problem was that you had to be an employee to enter those rooms. 

I remember being offered the job when I first met the Aftons. And Michael. Oh man, that day was embarrassing but also endearing. We've become closer and I know that I really love him. A lot. At every mention of his name, I got all giggly inside. Yet that day was only 3 months ago!

ANYHOO, enough of that!

"Okay, how about I'll be the one to do the job? It couldn't be that hard, just really boring!" I suggested.

Michael's face contorted. "There's no way I'm letting you take that job, Y/N, you don't understand!"

Sammy rolled his eyes. "C'mon Michael, stop being a control freak over Y/N. She and I will take the job!" 

"As much as I want SAMMY to take the job, Y/N, I know you're going to do it regardless of what I say, so I'll take it with you."

"And me!" 

Sammy seemed eager to take the job when I said I wanted to. He probably just wanted to protect me. He wasn't like what Michael described upon our first 'meeting' with Sammy.

"So we'll start tonight?" Michael nodded and I smiled.

"Hey, Y/N? Do you wanna, uh, maybe grab some dinner with me? " Michael asked. His voice got higher with each word he said. I smiled softly and nodded my head while Sammy jumped in. "I'll come too!" He grinned, but it seemed like more of a smirk. "It's fine Sammy. It'd be awkward to have a third person on our date." I said. 

Michael turned a faint shade of pink but he still smiled. "Sorry, Sammy. Oh, and Y/N, after that I plan to go talk to my fatha about the job and Sammy can meet up with us at the diner at... 11:45." I agreed and we three teens started heading back to my house. 

I giggled. "What're you doing, Michael?" He seemed confused. "Pick me up at eight, bloke. I mimicked and he laughed. "As you wish, Bird." Being my weird self, I researched some English lingo just for Michael.

Sammy led me home. I noticed Michael eyeing him for the first couple of seconds of our interesting departure. "Thanks for taking me home, Sam." 

"No problem, there's some weird creeps out there." He reached out to grab my hand but I swiftly took my phone out of my pocket as a cover. 

We approached my house and Sammy welcomed himself in. My social battery is depleted, but I'm gonna try not to be short with him. "Hey, can I be here until the shift?" He looked at me. "As long as Henry's here too." I plastered on a fake smile. 

"Alright, you be in the living room and I'll get ready. I'll be out in maybe..." I checked my watch. 7:42. "CRAP! BEOUTINABOUTFIVEMINUTES!" 

Oh lord, I'm gonna be so late!

I decided to go with a maroon slip-on dress with a black clutch purse. Something simple, yet stylish. I put my hair in a claw clip and slid on some silver bracelets. I brushed my teeth and hair and put a box of Tic-Tacs in my purse just in case. Lastly, you guessed it, my mother's converse. 

7:56.

"I'M DONE!" I announced while walking out of my bedroom door. Sammy smiled and opened the front door. Michael just then pulled up and smiled like an idiot. He opened his car door and walked up to me. "Hello, M'Lady. Your Limo has arrived!" I giggled and he took my hand and led me to his car. It's definitely not a Limo, but any car with Michael is a win.