no certificate for you!!

yall.

final chapter 🙂 

also plenty of angst

unless i come up with some schist last minute lol

and prolly the longest but idk

It's Saturday, and thank god I didn't have to work. I got a text from Mike.

Mikeeee 😍

hey y/n i know ur not working 2day, but can u still come to the pizzeria?

                                             youre such a boomer, mike. no one does all that 'u' or '2day' stuff no more!

whateverrrr dont be a hater!

but can youuuu? pleasee

                                        fineeeee be there in 20!

I giggled at his cringy text and quickly put on some clean (ish. you never know) clothes. I put on a small amount of make-up and left my hair down. I brushed my teeth and put on some deodorant. I drove to the Pizzeria, and there was little to no traffic, probably because it was like, 8 am. I didn't sleep in today, sadly, but it was worth it because I was gonna be with Mike.

I soon arrived and walked into the Pizzeria. Due to the fact it's a Saturday, the place was hella busy. I was a little surprised because of how early it was, but for kids, pizza is never too early. I had to twist and turn through multiple stampedes of kids just to reach Mike's office. I knocked and there was no answer. There isn't usually, so I just walked in.

"Ah! Hello Y/N. Why didn't you knock?" I rolled my eyes playfully. I didn't know if he couldn't actually hear, or if he was just so focused on his work. "You idiot, I did. You're just too deaf." His face looked worried and he was visibly jumpy.

He was very nervous and stuttering over his words at this point. "Uhm, so, are you, like, free tonight?" His voice got higher with every word. The butterflies in my stomach fluttered furiously. I'm pretty sure my face turned pink and I said, "Yeah! Why?" I knew exactly why, I just wanted to make him say it.

"Do y-you wanna go on a d-date with me...?"

"Awh, what happened to 'I'm still your boss'? But yes, I'd love to." 

I snickered and he looked relieved. He shoo'ed me out of the office and I didn't know what to do. Oh yeah, you stupid dumb dumb, call Angelica and Jeremy! They're getting eloped tomorrow, and you need to help her with all that stuff! Also to spill tea, but whatever.

Angelica 😩

                                                               im coming home now and were gonna go dress shopping!!

ughhh fineeeeeee

                                                            oml just get some shoes on be there in 5

I arrived at the apartment and Angelica was outside the door waiting for me. We both got in the car and drove to the mall. We had this store we would always go to at the mall, and try on random dresses for no reason, most of the time. I forget what it's called, I don't need to pay attention to that.