going home

Mikey's POV

Y/N got discharged from the hospital and I'm bringing her home.

Henry didn't think it was safe for us at his house. He bought Y/N and I an apartment, and I'm glad because that gives me an opportunity.

I'm going to work the night shift at Baby's. And I don't know how to tell Y/N.

She's gonna hate it, I know that. She doesn't want me to die, or something like that.

I need to avenge Lizzie, though.

Y/N's POV

I smiled brightly as Michael and Henry checked me out of the hospital. I felt better, but not perfect. Michael being here was all I needed.

He took my hand and led me out of the hospital. There was a comfortable silence in Henry's car, but it was interrupted eventually by Henry. "So, Y/N, has Michael here told you about the apartment yet?" My eyes went wide. What was he talking about? "No..." Michael smiled sheepishly.

"Well, I'm buying an apartment for you and Michael. I decided it's not safe at my house anymore because of... him." Henry finished. I giddily squealed and Michael snickered.

"Thanks, Henry! When are we moving in?"

We went over details and with each word, the excitement level went up. I mean, how could I not be excited about moving into an apartment with my boyfriend!

There was a little voice in the back of my mind, however, telling me that something was going on.

But I trusted Michael, and I knew he would tell me everything!

We pulled up to Henry's house and Michael helped me pack.

"What's that?" Michael asked me, pointing to a bra.

Shichst! "Uh, nothing..."

"Oh, I know. My mom told me when I was younger that it holds soap in the shower!" Michael beamed. I couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably while Michael looked proud the entire time. "Yup, that's totally it!"

We finished packing my room and headed to Michaels.

"Y/N, can you go without me? I don't want anything to happen to you with my father or whatever..." 

"C'mon Mikey, we'll be fineeeee."

He sighed and didn't argue back. We headed into his room, slowly and quietly, flinching every time the wooden floor creaked. He threw all his clothes into a trash bag and took the necessary items.

"Why are you leaving your guitar?" I asked. He was so cute when he played it.

"Because I can't even play that well."

"Nonsense, british-face, you play great."

He tried to hide his small smile, but failed miserably, and loaded the guitar into a case of some sort.

"I'm excided! How about you, Michael?" He nodded and grunted. 

When he finished up, we loaded our stuff into Michael's car as we waved bye to Henry. We got into the car and started driving.

"So, uhm, Y/N, I'm going to work at Baby's..." Michael said as he fidgeted with his fingers. He didn't look me in the eye, probably because I was driving but whatever. "Michael, I can't lose you, and you know how dangerous it is!" He sighed and continued. "I know but... I'm only doing it because of Elizabeth..." What? What happened to her? What did he not tell me?! "...I, She's not dead... right?" Michael didn't respond.

Lizzie? Dead? No, she couldn't be. She was like a little sister to me.

"Michael- I- " He cut me off swiftly. "I don't wanna talk about it. Later. Please." I nodded and the rest of the drive was slient.

We pulled up to a rather small complex and looked for the door.

"Where is this GODFORSAKEN door?!" Michael groaned out of frustration.

I snickered. "You're adorable when you're mad." He grumbled and began looking over my shoulder at someone.

"Hey, guys. New here? I'll show you to your place, ya look lost." A teenager with fluffy blond hair, an AC/DC shirt, and jeans said to us. Michael thankfully showed him the apartment number and he led us over.

"Cool, man. Right next to mine. If you need anything, lemme know." He shook hands with Michael and nodded at me.

"Alright, moment of truth!" Michael squealed excitedly. I chuckled and lugged my stuff into the front room of the apartment.

It had sky-blue walls and white carpets. The kitchen and living room connected and there was another room and bathroom. I smiled as I snatched a note off of the fridge door.

Don't get too comfortable, darling

My smile faltered and fear grew in my chest. I shoved the note into my pocket before Michael could see anything. This was bad. William already knew where we were staying. For all you knew, he could be here right now. My breath hitched and Michael gave me a concerned look.

"You good, Y/N?"

"Heh, yeah, just nervous."

He gave me a sympathetic look. Why don't we invite... Crap, I didn't get his name. Why don't we invite that kid from earlier? We can get high, or whatever, and have fun." I rolled my eyes playfully and tried to get the note out of my mind.

Michael reached into his bag and pulled out a small case. "Happy 5-month-and-three-days-iversary!" I giggled and hugged Mikey.

"Open it!" He egged on.

I opened the box with a wide smile and inside was a charm bracelet.

A bucket of popcorn.

A hurricane high symbol.

A Fazbear charm.

A mini little hospital charm.

And a heart with our initials engraved on it.

He smiled nervously as he explained each other the meanings of the charms.

"The popcorn is the first time we met when we watched a movie.

That's our School Symbol, from our first day.

Our adventures or whatever you wanna call them, at Freddy's and The Diner.

Our fight that we got over. " I lightly punched his shoulder.

"And the heart... Just because."

He smiled like an idiot and I sniffled.

"Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?!"

"No... You're just perfect. I love you, Michael Afton.