The lastest Scoop

I have so many plans for this storyyyyy and the thing is, im literally planning as i write lol

Scene opens when Michael's in the elevator

The familiar voice startled me. 

"Welcome back to your last day on the job... that is, the last day of your first week.

The elevator drops down and I almost lose my balance. I brush off my crusty uniform and prepare myself. I'm honestly frustrated. I haven't made any progress, except the fact that I know Elizabeth's spirit is in Circus Baby.

"Some of the most valued qualities that we like to see in new employees are determination, fearlessness, and a genuine disregard for instinctive self-preservation."

I roll my eyes. Like I'd ever fit in any of those categories.

"You've earned your one-week bonus, which will be given to you in the form of a delightful gift basket, the cost of which will be taken out of your next paycheck.

"We have gift baskets containing fruits, nuts, flowers, and of course, the ever-popular Cash Basket."The keypad springs up out of nowhere and I jump back, startled for the second time this night. "Cash basket, duh. My broke ass is living off of Y/N's pocket change."

"Using the keypad below, please enter the first few letters of the gift basket you would like to receive.

It seems you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type, and I will auto-correct it for you. You typed in,"

"Exotic Butters."

I groaned and kicked the keypad. Why did I work here again? Oh yeah, because my father couldn't help but make child-killing robots.

Just then, I heard a creak and a not-so-nice word. I darted my head around to face the figure.

Y/N's POV-earlier

I tried to breathe as quietly as possible. I stuffed myself into Michael's trunk. I'm scared, honestly. I don't want him to get hurt or die. He's been returning with bruises and cuts. He also hasn't been getting much sleep, and that's taken a toll on him. He's cranky a lot now, and keeps spending my darn money! So in a way, I deserve this.

The car pulls up to a sudden stop and I breathe a sigh of relief.

Michael gets out of the car and I take my chance to peek out of the rear window. He's almost in. I wake a second, then I struggle to climb to the middle and open the door. I still do it quietly, because I'd prefer no one to see or hear me.

I tie my hair into a ponytail and steal one of the nightguard's uniforms. The name read VNSA. I didn't hesitate to rush to a bathroom and change. I needed to be careful though, it was dark and Michael was the only one with a flashlight.

I spotted Michael in a metal elevator and waited a couple of minutes before heading in myself. It had a couple of posters of the animatronic figures that were presented at the restaurant, Ballora, and Circus Baby.

The elevator started to drop, and it started out slow, but quickly reached a place where I struggled to keep my feet on the ground. I ended up falling and scraping my elbow on the cold, metallic floor.

A voice appeared out of nowhere.

"Welcome to the first day of your exciting new career.

Whether you were approached at a job fair, read our ad's at Screws, Bolts, and Hairpins, or if this was the result of a dare...

We welcome you.

I will be your personal guide to help you get started. I'm a model 5 of the Handyman's Robotics and Unit-Repair System.

But you can call me HandUnit.

Your new career promises challenge, intrigue, and endless janitorial opportunities.