flirting with your boss is crazy

March 4, 1987 - Y/N's POV

The bedside alarm blared in my ear. I eagerly got up. Usually, this was my time to question my life choices, but hey! I had got a new job! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited. 

The new uniform was delivered to my house the night before, so I showered and put it on. It was a purple button-up with black slacks and black shoes. It also had an optional purple visor that matched the button-up, and I saw no reason to not wear it.

I came out of my room to see Angelica making coffee for Jeremy and I. I teased them regularly, which increased due to the fact that they were engaged. I thanked her and quickly tied my hair into a ponytail because my hair being down looked weird with the visor.

Jeremy recommended this job for me, actually. He worked there himself, just at a different location. They weren't far apart, so occasionally I drove him or he drove me. Angelica hugged me bye and wished me good luck. 

"Hey," She said, "Don't be a suck-up like Jeremy."

"Hey!" Jeremy exclaimed. "I'm not!" She playfully rolled her eyes and said whatever. I chuckled and Angelica offered to drive me to the building. I didn't look into the franchise or building a lot, so I had no idea what to expect.

I agreed and we girls hopped into the car. I turned on the radio station and there was a Taylor Swift song playing. It brought me back to the times when I was 17, four years ago. When I still had Michael. It was all bittersweet, and I still missed him of course. It was hard not to. I tried to forget about him and Angelica pushed me into getting a new boyfriend, so that's where he came in. Shay. I didn't love him as much as I did Michael, but it was nice having someone to talk to. He didn't like it when I talked about Michael though.

I didn't realize I had been tearing up, and Angelica knew just exactly what I was thinking about. 

"Girl, we've talked about this! Forget about that jerk! The fact that he never talked to you again after that day just proves you're too good for him!"

I smiled. Angelica was great. We finally pulled up to the restaurant and Angelica frowned. I looked at her quizzically. "What's wrong?" I asked. She shook her head and didn't say a word. I got out of the car hesitantly and worried.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

Fazbear's

Freddy

A part of me wanted to go home right then and there, and another part wanted to stay. The part that wanted to stay took dominance and I marched in there. I could see Angelica's nervous look on her face.

I got in and was immediately greeted with a loud checkered black and white floor, similar to the backsplash on the wall. The center stage was opposite the entrance door with a red curtain and a wooden stage floor. Honestly, I could have done better, but whatever.

I didn't know what to do, so I asked some other employees. 

A girl with blond hair and pale skin said, "Go talk to the boss, but I'm warning you, rumor has it he's dead." She snickered and I rolled my eyes. "Do you know where his office is?" She groaned, "C'mon, just look around, you'll find it!" I huffed angrily and rolled my eyes. "Brickhead."

I cautiously tried to navigate the restaurant learning where everything was, and I eventually found a door with the nastiest odor coming from it. I gagged and could hear typing and someone talking to their self. I figured this was the boss, because it was the only office, and knocked.

"Out in a second. It's six am, give me a break."

Wow, busy-much? I rolled my eyes for probably the sixteenth time that day.