(smut) Soda : Baby, Im all yours

(Y'all are 18)

As I walk into the DX, I notice Soda is wrapping up and shutting things off. He had a blank set to his face but when he saw me, he lit up. It was like he saw his wish come true when he saw me. It melted my heart. I felt the same way about him, maybe even loved him a little more.

"Hey honey!" He called running over to me

"Hey Pepsi!" I said jumping in his arms to finish the embrace.

As we pulled away from the hug, I gave him a kiss. He kissed back obviously... but I wanted to play a little game. A game called "Teasing"

"Mhmm" I mumbled in the kiss smirking

Then I started making things a little more heated. We started roughly making out. His hands were roaming my body, until Steve came and ruined it. We both pulled away and turned our attention towards him.

"Aye! Get a room! No need for that bullshit over here in front of god and everybody!" Steve shouted and cried (playfully)

"....I think we should go somewhere a little more private ..." I whispered in his ear seductively and "innocent"

"Mhhm Baby... you don't know what game you're playing.." he smirked and chuckled in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I suddenly was turned on even more, like that was possible. "Oh ok baby..." I whispered right back, mocking him, trying to frustrate him.

He then rushed me out the door, flipping the "open" sign to "closed", I now knew what we were in for. I knew before, but never really thought about it. He and I were about to have sex. Once we rushed through the door of the Curtis home, no one was there to our surprise. Ponyboy must have been out with Johnny, and Darry had to of still been at work. Soda and me walked to his bedroom making out and sliding up against the walls on our way there. Once we were in his room, things started getting even more heated. He started trailing kisses and love marks and bites (hickeys) down my neck.

"Mhmm y/n/n.... Your mine?.." he said in a low voice.

"Baby, I'm all yours" I said seductively

"Oh now I'm getting a little selfish here.."

That's when he started talking my shirt off. He then walked over and locked the bedroom door. We started peeling the cloths off our bodies like it was wrapping paper from a present. (I hope someone understands that😜😉🎄) Once we were both fully naked, we looked at each other, he smirked seeing me naked. He crawled on top of me and started kissing me all the way down to wear my panties used to be. Not breaking eye contact once.

"Soda... I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard, so hard I won't be able to walk." I plead opening my legs

"Oh baby... Trust me..."

He reached over and grabbed a condom from his night stand and rolled it on. He then glided inside me easy from how wet I was. Pain seared over the pleasure for a second, but then no pain at all. I was in pure bliss. I moaned a high moan, and it really turned Soda on, even more. He started thrusting in and out, making my whole body shake and contract. He started slow but picked the pace up after a minute. It felt so good. My eyes started rolling in the back of my head.

"Oh ya baby, you like that? Huh?" Soda commented, all the while panting, now he was going insanely fast and hard. He kept hitting my g-spot harder and smoother with every thrust.

"O-oh y-YES!! SODA!" I moaned out, I could feel my high coming closer. He then grabbed the back of my neck and hip going at a faster speed by the second, like it was possible. The only sounds in the room were our skin colliding together from intercourse and our moans and groans.
I felt so good.

"Fuck y/n!" He said

"S-S-SOD-SODA!!" I moaned out. The knot in my stomach started growing really big, my body started to tense up and shake. My orgasm hit me like a wave. I felt more pleasure than I have in this whole "session " which was surprising. He hit his high with a couple seconds after mine. He then collapsed beside me. Us both panting with our bodies beaded with sweat. We lay there for a minute catching our breath.

"I love you so much Soda... so fucking much." I said cuddling up to him

"Y/n... words can't describe how much I love you..." he said and kissed me while pulling the blankets over out naked bodies.

And that's how I lost my virginity to Sodapop Curtis