(Smut) Dally: Opposites Attract

(Yall are 18)

Humming a lullaby my mom used to sing to me to sleep, trying to calm myself down. I started to feel hot tears sneak past my eyes and slide down my flushed warm cheeks. I hurriedly wiped them on the back of my hand. My h/c hair is draped in my face, and my e/c eyes are glossy from fighting back tears. I'm so glad it's a Friday afternoon. What I'm not glad about is that I will have to see the gang. It's not that I don't love them, I just don't want to explain all of this to them. I keep getting in fights and getting threatened with everything under the sun, of course I don't tell my brother Two bit, nor my friends. But I think I'm an ok kid. I'm Two Bits little sister and I love my gang. I'm 16 and a half. And I have always had a big crush on Dallas, aka Dal or Dally. That's also why I'm afraid to walk through the door like this. I don't want to seem frail and weak, or even vulnerable in front of Dally. He has always been head strong and tough. Thats what makes him special to me. Im like Two bit. Comical, Funny, and try to have good spirts and hopes. Really the opposite of Dally. But you know what they say. Opposites attract
At the thought, it's almost like the tears are almost like they got scared away. My eyes were red and were a little puffy, but other than that I think everything probably looks normal. As I am almost home a car pulls up beside me. It's Curly Shepard. I hate his guts, I'm pretty sure I only tolerate him because Dally tolerates Tim and Curly is Tim's kid brother. He pulls up, in Tim's car of course, then parks and gets out. He then HAS to put his two cents in about my ass. I whip around to face him.

"The hell did you say to me?"

"That your ass looks good"  he then came over and smacked MY ass.

I gave him a second to process what he said then I kneed him into his crotch. "Ya?..well your dick looks pretty kickable"

"Ah! BITCH!" He yelled and punched me. I hit the ground and my head started hurting. I then started hearing punching sounds. I was confused for a second but then heard Dally's grunting and his thick husky voice, that I love so dearly.

"Are you ok doll?" Dally asked, his face had a small bruise on his left cheek

"I'm alright, now that you're here.." I smirked. I knew Dally was an easy play when you tease him.

"Oh ya..." he asked sly "I've been known to make girls feel more than alright..." he said wolfishly and got close to my face.

A blush attended my cheeks. He helped me up off the asphalt road and smirked at me. I wanted to keep teasing him, so I bit my lip and rested my eyes seductively.

"Oh hun, you don't know what game your playing" and with then he passionately kissed me, his big hands traveled my body. I moaned into his mouth.

"Dal.... I need you." I whispered in his ear seductively

"Guess we were thinking the same thing baby..." he then grabbed my hand and led me to Bucks. We were there in a minute and he held onto me tightly, he led me to his room and shoved me in the bed. He climbed on top of me kissing my neck. I was getting quite needy and started taking his and my shirt of. He didn't do or show anything but smirk. He slowly started kissing my neck looking for my sweet spot.

"Mhmm Dal" I moan, he only smirked wider, while making out with my neck. He then reached behind me and unclipped
my bra. He slowly started sucking on my erect nipple and kneading my other breast. He then trailed his lips down my stomach to the waistband of my pants. He used his teeth to unzip my jeans and pulled them down. The only thing covering my body was my frail little blue panties, but soon they were gone too.

"Oh doll, this wet for me? I feel so special.." he grinned

"Yes d-daddy"

He kept that wolfish grin and started to spread my legs. He then placed his tongue right on my clit, hitting my sweet spot.

"UGH! DALLAS!" I screamed his name in pleasure he then started thrusting his fingers into me. He did one then two. I could feel my high approaching, I was so close. A big knot was forming in my stomach and started doing flips and tossing around. As soon as I was about to be toppled over edge, I felt his fingers stop and pull out of me. I looked at Dallas with disappointment.

"I want to be inside of you when you cum." And with that he unzipped his pants and pulled them off. I was feeling so turned on that my stomach was still doing circles. He then lined himself up with me and pushed in me, stealing all of the air in my lungs. I gasped and he grunted, I felt a sharp pain shoot through me and then it was a wave of pleasure. I moaned his name and he started thrusting in and out of me at a slow pace.

"D-d-allas- FASTER !" I choked out, he started pounding into me at a ridiculous speed. I started feeling a super strong weight in my stomach start to form and my eyes roll back. He then places his finger on my swollen clit and rubs it.

"f-f-uhckk! F-u-c-k m-e!" I managed out in a moan, stuttering from him pounding into me.

"You like that huh baby?!" He grunted

"Y-YES!" I yelled then everything went blurry and my eyes crossed , my body went limp and I moaned the loudest I have ever moaned. I released all over him. Dallas then hit his high right after mine. We rode out our highs and then he collapsed on top of me.

"Thanks doll."

"For what?"

"For showing me you love me the way I do you.."

"Awwe Dal..."

He smirked at me and gave me a soft kiss.

Well who knew fighting with Curly Shepard would get me railed by Dallas Winston