(Smut) Steve: D with the X

"IM BACK BABY!!" It had been 2 years since I have been to Tulsa. I had to move away because my dad got a new job, but now he has a different job that requires him to be in Tulsa. I remember Steve having a really good friend, Sodapop, but he goes by Soda. He is 16 now, Steve is 17. I'm glad I'm going back because we are also going to the same Neighborhood I was in. I had a Boyfriend named Steve Randle. We were perfect! But we had to break up because I was moving away, I never loved a boy, not even a single person the way I did Randle.  Right now I'm wandering around town because I have really nothing better to do.

"I'm going to the DX..."  I mumble to myself, but then I wonder if Steve still works there. God I miss him. I miss kissing him, hugging him, fuc- no stop! That's when I start to feel my thighs tighten and my panties get wet. I do have to admit that he fucked really good. Like really good. As I walk in the DX I see Sodapop working.

"Hey Soda.." I say shyly and gingerly

"Oh my gosh! Y/n/n! I haven't seen you in forever!" He ran to me and gave me a hug, with that charming smile on his face. As I pull away I hear footsteps and my name being called

"..Y/n.." it was Steve, within a heartbeat we both ran over to each other, to meet in the other's arms.

"God Steve, I can't describe how much I've missed you!" I say squealing and grabbing onto him tighter

"Me too baby, Me too." God I love that nickname. I know was even more turned on, so I decided to see if I could get a 'welcome back' a little more than a hug

"You know, I have realllyyyy been missing you..." I start to lean up to his ear, "so has my pussy" I say super seductive

"...great minds think alike.." and with that he started ushering me to the break room.

He slams the door open and slams it shut just as fast. He pushes me up against the wall, kissing me passionately, and locks the door. We wast no time and he starts to pull my shirt up  and peel my jeans down. He then pushes me to the break room couch and climbs on top of me.

"This has to be quick..." he tells me and looks back. I can tell he was disappointed but happy still. I nodded and he lifted my legs up. He then pulled my panties down and plunged in me.

"Oh Steve!" I try to make come out quieter, he now places a hand over my mouth, and picks up the pace.

"Remember you little slut! Be quiet!" He say in my ear, not stoping his deep thrusts. I always love it when he is like that; dom.

"Mhmm" I moan muffled. My knees are almost hitting me in the face with every thrust and my pants are still on, just to below my knees so I can pull them up quickly. My shirt is up, now being used as a gag, and my tits are out of my bra. He thrusts into me and he then places a thumb on me, creating overwhelming pleasure.

"S-s-teve!" I choke out from under his hand, I'm so close to my high and I feel a super big knot in my stomach, getting bigger by the minute. I then release on to him. My high triggering his. He then releases into me and pulls out.

"Missed you doll"

"Missed you more"

I think leaving and coming back is now all good... only cause it got me fucked by Steve Randle in his break room...