( Smut) Pony: This is your "get out of jail free card"

(In this story Pony is around 18, so are you)

I'm sitting in the nurses office. Everything is spinning around. A random person threw me to the ground. I don't know what with, but most likely his fists. I'm super delusional and dizzy right now, kind of like when you first wake up, when your mom shakes you awake and you start to talk, trying to get her to stop. But he is most likely paying for it right now. From the wrath of my best friend, Ponyboy. I can't even imagine what he is doing to that other guy. We do anything to protect each other. But that's when I started hearing voices from the other room.

"Ponyboy we have never seen you act like this. We are going to have to send you home for the day. You are suspended for the rest of the week." The Principal stated

"Well Mr. Johnson, what's his face shouldn't have punched y/n and made her hit the ground head first! SHE PROBABLY HAS A CONCUSSION! If protecting my best friend is such a problem, I will gladly go home."

"Ok then, go home and take care of your family. Do you have a vehicle to take you home?"

"Yes..." and with that Pony got up and headed my way.

"Hey y/n/n, let's go." He stated sweetly and soft, compared to the tone he was just using

"Mhmm" I mumbled and lazily threw my arm to "shoo" him away

He just snickered and helped me up.

"Owhhhhh" I groaned in pain

"I know, let's go home."

Once we got in the beat up ford, he turned it on and sat there, then drove off. He was obviously pissed.

"Here take these.." he said handing me some ibuprofen, not breaking his gaze through windshield

"Alright.....You ok?..." I asked, my eyes were not as spiny

"Ya... I'm alright, are you?"

"Mmhhmmmh" I mumbled not even paying attention to the "are you?" question

"No really!.."

"....You can't lie to me.. I know everything."

"What do you mean?..."

There was a pause for a minute.

"I heard the conversation you had with the principal."

His eyes widened a bit a he audibly gulped "oh you did?..."

There was another pause, this one was a lot longer

"Sure did... guess this is your free get out of jail card" I said and giggled at my own joke. My head started feeling better. I wasn't dizzy anymore and the headache was practically gone.

"Hm" he squeaked then turned towards me as we pulled into the driveway home. When he turned the car key and pulled it out of the ignition, and made eye contact. I felt as though I could stare into his beautiful eyes for hours. I have never really felt this strongly to him. It felt intimate and lustful. It honestly felt like hours to be honest, when in reality, it was just a couple seconds. He then put his hand on my cheek and pulled me into him. Just like that he kissed me. I kissed back, but I was shocked. I melted into it 100% and didn't want it to end. I had a feeling he didn't want it to end either. We started making out and boy did it get heated. We kissed for what seemed about 30 seconds. Then we both pulled away.

"I-I'm sorr-"

"I think not!" I said and grabbed him closer, and kissed him again. Now I was fully straddling his lap. He obviously didn't mind and he started slowly sliding his hands up and down my thighs, butt, and waist.

We kissed and kissed for about what felt like 5 minutes until I pulled away. I suddenly noticed the growing wet patch in my underwear. Now that I was straddling him, I took the advantage to grind on him. He seemed to enjoy it.

"I think we should take this to the bedroom..." I whispered in his ear seductively

His eyes widened a bit. "Y-y/n are you sure?" He was clarifying

"Yes baby..." I kissed him passionately and bit his lip. I opened the car door and he climbed out. Me still straddling him in his arms; carrying me. There were no words wanted, nor needed. We both knew that for a fact. When we got in the house he put me down and started to make out with me. He hoisted me onto his waist and walked to his bedroom. He threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He ripped my shirt off, along with his.

"Mhhh" I moaned into his mouth, wanting more, a lot more. He somehow smirked in the kiss, knowing my wants. He then started kissing me down my neck, all the way to my covered breast. It really turned me on. Even more than I already was. I never thought I had this love for my 'best friend'

"You like that baby? Hm?" He said in a panting seductive hum

"Y-yes!" I choked out

"Well guess what baby" he leaned down to my ear to whisper to me "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk." He then kissed down my jawline down to my neck and chest.

He was being dom, I found that really attractive. My panties were soaked. He started slowly and painfully unbuttoning my pants and pulling them off. Then reached behind me and unclasped my bra. I was now fully naked underneath him. He was about fully naked.

"Ughhh Ponyy.." I whined

"Ok baby..." he grinned slyly

"Fuck me... Fuck me so hard.." I said probing myself up on my wrists, already naked.

He just leaned up to me and started rubbing my wet folds.

"You don't know what game you're playing love.." he stated huskily,his words almost made me hit my orgasm right then. He started pulling his pants down. He reached into a dresser near the bed for a condom. I was aching for him inside me. He rolled it on, I licked my lips. I looked up at him so 'innocently' and moaned a small quiet moan. He then started slowly reaching down to kiss my inner thighs, working his way down to my dripping heat. He started licking and swirling his tongue around my clit, making me feel an insane amount of pleasure.

"Ughmmmm PONY!" I groaned

He smiled and hummed in response, making vibrations on me. That was what set me off and made me cum in his mouth. He swallowed all of my juices without hesitation. He then slowly leaned up and pushed himself inside me. Now both of us were feeling pleasure. First I felt a bit of pain, so he gave me a minute to adjust. After that, it was pure pleasure. He started doing slow thrusts in and out for a minute.

"P-pony.. FASTER!!" I choked out

He started thrusting faster by the millisecond, I was a moaning mess. He made some moans and groans, not as much as I was though.

"Fuck y/n..."

I could feel my stomach tossing and turning, my legs twitching, my toes curling, and my eyes rolling to the back of my head. I was getting closer, and so was he. He started going faster and that only created more pleasure for the both of us. As he kept going I could feel his thrusts getting sloppy and myself twitching, contacting, and shaking. I felt the knot in my stomach grow 10x larger and myself start to tense up. My orgasm washed over me, it was the best feeling ever. It hit me harder than the last one. My orgasm triggered Pony's and he released into the condom, then pulled out.

"T-that was amazing" he said panting and collapsed beside me

"Damn right!" I said and cuddled up next to him

We both breathlessly stifled a chuckle

"Y/n... will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course Pony"

And I guess I lost my virginity to my best friend..