Your/Their 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚞𝚙 lines ;)

Their pickup lines for you

Ponyboy: "Are you my bedroom door? Cause baby, I'd like to slam you"

Soda: "Are you chocolate milk? Cause damn, I wanna slurp you up"

Two-bit: "Serve me like a pirate and hand over that booty!" *proceeds to smack your ass and laugh at his own joke*

Dally: if that leg *points to one of your legs* is Christmas, and that one *points to the other* is Thanksgiving, can I come in between?"

Steve: "How about let's play trampoline. I'll be the trampoline, you'll be bouncing on me."

Darry: "Don't you ever get tired of running in my mind all day?"

Johnny: "Seems like you sat on a bag of sugar, cause you got a sweet ass"

——————————————-
Your pickup line for them

For Pony: "Your names Ponyboy? I just want to make sure I'll be screaming the right name tonight."

For Soda: "Did you create airplanes? Cause damn...I can already feel the turbulence."

For Two-bit: "Well I sure as hell don't need a spoon full of sugar to swallow you"

For Dally: "If I flip a coin, what are the chances of me giving you head?"

For Steve: "It's really hot in here, so you can take that useless shirt off."

For Darry: "You look like a real hard worker. I have an opening you can fill."

For Johnny: "Those pants look nice, can I test the zipper?"