(Smut) Dally: "𝒩ℴ 𝓃ℯℯ𝒹"

I walk into the bar, with the big sign "BUCKS", I admire my surroundings and see nothing that will stop me from having a good time. As I walk over to the bar I presenter my first drink and start to sip on it. As I roam around, I do a lap around the bar, then back to my original spot. Only to find that it's taken. I drop my glass. I notice my worst nightmare. The nightmare, both promised me wouldn't happen...

My best friend

And my boyfriend

Making out

She's straddling him

He's groping at her (non existent) ass.

I feel tears slide down my smooth cheeks. I'm crushed. My heart broke into a million pieces. I boldly stride over, not caring for the whisky glass I just broke. I act confident and strong, like a boss bitch, (who you are) when I feel the exact opposite. I can't show it though, I know I'm a badass and bitch, you can put two and two together. Once I reach them, I stand there and watch, only about a foot away from them. I clear my throat, with a bitchy face and devilish smile. Hudson, my "boyfriend",ogives a finger signaling to "hold on"
I take his hand and smack it, to get his attention. He pulls away from the kiss and makes eye contact with me. My "best friend" then turns her head slowly and sees me too. Their eyes go wide and their jaw drops.
"Oh sorry to ruin the moment..." I cock my head and give a sarcastic smile.
"Y/n! It's not what it looks like!" She tried positioning herself differently so she looked more 'innocent'
"Yes the fuck it is bitch!" I then slam their heads together, "how bout you guys keep fucking making out!" I then turn around and walk away, that is until Hudson comes and grabs me by my hair. I turn around and punch him in the stomach, I then feel my nose move and change dramatically and make a crack noise. I start to kick and knee the person who is doing this. I then am pulled to the ground by a my hair getting yanked. I hear grunting and hitting. I look up and see, the one and only. Dallas. Fucking. Winston. I blush and smirk. My nose running blood and my head hurting. Once Hudson falls on the ground, Dallas gently grabs my wrist and leads me upstairs to the bathroom. I follow him.
Come'ere" he then pats the toilet seat, I obey and sit down. He gets in his knees and starts to look through the cabinets and grabs cotton swabs.

"You alright doll face?" He says and places his hand on my thigh

Doll face? I have a damn bloody nose and my hair is all ratchet for fucks sake.

"Never fucking better" I say and give him a sarcastic half smile. He just did that funky but hot ass chuckle, then that perfect smile.

"Y/n, right?" He said and started dabbing a wet cotton swab on my nose

"Yup, Dallas"

"How'd you know my name?" He said continuing to dab my nose with a wetted Cotten swab. I could feel his hot breath reflect onto my chin.

"Who doesn't... I also always found you sexy" I then realize what I just said and my eyes kinda widened

he gave me a smirk, "I was just thinking the same thing"

"Sorry..." I say and look down

"𝒩ℴ 𝓃ℯℯ𝒹" he then gives me a compassionate smile. He puts the cotton swab on the sink, then turned to me. He placed a hand on the back of my neck and pulled me closer to him. He cocked his head and placed his lips onto mine. They fit together like puzzle pieces. I smiled and kissed back. He started to kiss down my jawline and to my neck. He left love bites all around. I didn't say anything, but showed that I was needy. I really wanted this.

"Dally..." I looked down at him "I need you" I whispered

"Me too doll" he wasted no time and hungrily ripped off my shirt, then walked over to lock the door. He led me to the shower and we both undressed hurriedly. He turned the water on then looked at me, signaling for me to go first. I looked over his toned body, he was pretty large and his abs were toned. He made eye contact with me then trailed kisses down my neck and to my breasts. He looked up at me, as a look of consent, asking if he could go any further, and I nodded. He made his kisses down to my stomach and then to my waist, then to my heat. He left kisses all around my area just to tease me, but I pushed his head into me and tangled my fingers in his hair.

"naughty girl.." he while he looked up at me. He then placed his hand right in between my thighs, on my crotch, hooking his fingers to rub me. He had a sly look on his face, I knew this was gonna be good. He looks like he can fuck. Fuck really good. But he kept rubbing up and down in my wet folds and gently massaged them.

"D-Dally" I moan, he took the chance to go a little faster. He then pushed inside of me. He started pumping slowly at first, his fingers were doing wonders on me though.

"Faster! Please!" I beg, he started going a lot faster and it felt amazing. I felt as though I was on cloud nine. He smirked in response and picked up the pace with his fingers. But as soon as I was about to hit my high, he leaned up. I looked at him anger and sexually frustrated.

"I want to be in you when you cum" he said huskily, right then I felt so small, but it felt so good. He quickly pushed me up the side of the shower wall. He gave me no warning and slammed into me, and placed a finger on my agitated clit. He started slow and worked his speed up.

It had felt as though we had been fucking for hours. Really it had been about half an hour. I was still pushed up against the side of the cold shower wall and he was in between my legs, pounding into me at a ridiculous pace.

"Fuck y/n.." he groaned. I looked down and watched his dick throb into my heat. I was close, my eyes were going to the back of my head and my clit started to tense up.

"UGHHHH!!" I screamed and everything went blurry. I then felt my toes curl and my legs shake, I then released my cum on to him. My orgasm washed over me. My high triggered Dally's so his thrust became sloppy and he groaned. I felt his warm seed fill me, it then pooled and spilled out. We rode out our highs and then he pulled out of me. He looked at me and gave me a gentle kiss.

"Thanks y/n..."

"Of course" I looked at him and chuckled "Thanks for making me feel that way"

He looked at me and chuckled a bit too. "My pleasure"

I looked at him again and kissed him

In my mind I thought, Guess I should hook Hudson and My best friend up myself.