(Smut) Dally x Cherry: What really happened

A/n: this one is kind of long so...

Cherry's POV

Bob, stop! Let us out!" I yelled at him,"I'm not gonna just sit here and watch you drink all night!" I continued, but then jumped out of his friend, Randy's, little blue mustang. He skidded to a halt and Marcia followed along with me. We were all going to go to the drive in and watch some cheesy beach movie. He then got out too, trying to reach for my ass.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"Cherry just relax! Just try it! You're supposed to be my girlfriend!.." He grabbed my wrist and yanked me to him.

"Don't ever pull anything like that again!"

"Are you serious!? Just—"

"Who do you think you are?" I ripped my hand away from him, seeing an instant little bruise along my wrist.

"Don't do this to me Cherry!"

I continued to walk away, not caring if he followed. Then Marcia jumped in.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"I'm not going back there!"

She just nodded her head as we went to go sit down. She just gave me a weird look as we sat down.

"I came here to see a movie and I'm gonna see a movie!" And that's about the time when three boys near our age came and sat behind us. One of them I recognized one as Dallas Winston. God he was cute... I couldn't even tell Marcia though. She would've thought I would have gone crazy for liking a greaser. Honestly I don't really see the difference, besides money. But deep down we all need love and care, and grace, and our blood color is the same. We all feel pain, and we all feel love. I wish I felt more love than I do pain. I honestly really only feel pain anymore. I also hate the theory that Soc's have all the breaks and easy ways. It's not true for fucks sake! I know we have it better than greasers but still, it isn't as easy as people think. As I got lost in my thoughts, I heard that beautiful husky, deep voice.

"Some cute redhead huh?" I smiled internally but kept my face bitchy and cold. I probably was blushing. Marcia looked at me, giggled, and nudged my shoulder. I gave her a "fake" smile and she rolled her eyes. I then felt Dallas come closer to me and snicker.

"Are you a reaalll redhead?" He then rested his chin on my shoulder for a second and leaned back. I cringed and flinched from him. I had a smile that was trying to be drawn away. I secretly liked it, but didn't want to show it. He then placed his feet on the back of my chair and I kept blushing. He then fell which made me laugh a bit. His friends laughed too. He then got up again.

"Are you real? How can I find out if-if this is your real- real red hair on these -these eyebrows? Huh?" He held a strand as he talked coolly. He then looked down to what I assumed my thighs, but then found I was wrong. Once I noticed I blushed and he saw. He snickered at my uncomfortable position.

"I'm going to get some popcorn..." I said and got up

"How about I come too?" Dally got up and swung his arm around my waist. I let a smile creep to my face.

"I see that smile doll..."

"Oh whatever.."

"You got a boyfriend?"

I sighed and looked at him. He saw my face and looked at me with care. Not that I ever thought Dallas Winston could have a care for anyone in the world.

"Wha'd he do?"

"He... you just can't tell anyone ok.."

"I don't tell anyone anything- unless you want me too"