(Smut) Ponyboy: Libraries and Lust

(This story is also when he is like 16-17)

"Mom I'm leaving, I will be back soon!" I call and walk to the door

"Ok, be safe! And don't be later than your curfew!" A muffled mom yelled

I smile to myself and continue walking. I was going to go to the library! I haven't been there in a while, plus I have been dying to read 'Gone With The Wind' as I skip down the side walk I notice a boy, he has a finely drawn face, he has redish brown hair, and his eyes are gorgeously grey and green. I swear I froze as I saw him, I recognized him too. I feel I have seen him around with Two Bit Mathews,
Me and him always have been good buddies. Despite the fact that he is four years older than me, I love him! I'm a relatively quiet girl, I don't really have a lot of friends, nor even a best friend. Just me myself and I. As I walk in the library, the amazing smell of fresh paper and clean desks fill my air ways. I sigh and take it all in. As I walk in, I see my favorite librarian, Mrs. Haper!

"Hello Mrs. Haper!" I wave enthusiastically

"Hello Y/n! How are you?"

"I'm lovely!" We then gave each other a warm smile and continued to on with our lives.

I then see the boy again, now that I'm closer I see his features more in detail. He is handsome, I go to school with him now that I realize. I have one class with him and that's our English class. I never really paid attention to him till now. I also never paid attention to that I was just staring at this poor kid, probably drooling. He gave me a little smile and winked, then giggled to himself. I then smiled back and face palmed. I then hear him snicker a bit, and then wave his hand for me to come to him. I swear if he is going to pick on me for staring at his beauty, then I'm going to cry.

"Hey doll, wanna read together?..." he seemed pretty bold about the whole scenario

"Ya sure!" I came and sat by him and we actually talked for a bit. Of course we were in our own little world. I then started feeling really good about him and a pool started slowly forming in the base of my panties.

"I swear I have seen you before, I'm pretty sure we have English together, Y/N right?"

"Ya! Yours is... Ponyboy? Correct?"

"Ya! I can grab the books if you want.. what book were you thinking?"

"I was thinking 'Gone With The Wind'.."

"Oh my god really?! I was too!"

"No way!" We then started giggling with each other and then got lost in each other's eyes. I could have been getting killed and would still look into those precious dancing eyes

"Wait.. I have a better idea..."

"Ya?.."he smirked at me deviously

"What if we ditch this place and go somewhere fun?"

He gave me and wolfish grin and god did it turn me on even more, and walk out and start our journey. We walk down the side walk as I thought If he fucks like how he smiles, then shit, I'm in!

"What were you thinking?" He snakes his arm around me and rests his hand on my waist

"We could go to my house?..." I said with innocent eyes, but he knows damn well what I'm getting at.

"Alright..." We then lean in for a kiss and our lips touch. It feels magical, until we pull away

"You know Ponyboy... ever since I laid eyes on you, I thought you were such a doll"

"Ever since I laid my eyes on you I thought... of you even more as a doll..." we both laugh really hard and then stop abruptly.

We then hear whistling from the DX and we both spin around.