Imagine Ponyboy: Bruised 2

Part 2

Y/n..." I cut him off with taking my shirt off.

——

Showing my bruises

His face spread of horror and disbelief.

He was frozen.

"Y/n... who the fuck did that to you.." he stood up and pointed his finger to my bodice. I looked down. I knew I was I. For it. He never cusses, let alone snarl the word "fuck", I don't know why he's so mad. But I look down at the floor to my ribs. They worsened.

Shit.. those are worse than I thought

I didn't answer

"Y/n... who   the   fuck   did   that    to
you." He repeated louder and more angry. I had never seen him like this. I had to look more closely at his face. He was crying, or had a few tears threaten to slide down his hurt face. His voice sounded not very quivery. My face was dripping wet from my tears. It was a whole damn flood.

"M-my... dad.." I quietly sobbed. Every sob I sobbed and breathed hurt from my sore and stiff ribs. The more I moved around, the more it hurt.

He looked at me and tripped back to the bed. He hid his face in his hands and let out a couple of sobs. I limped over to him. He lifted his head and looked at me.

"That scumbag is going to regret that. I will make sure of that."

"No Pony.. please...why are you so mad.."

"Why? He did this to you! I can't let him live with that, thinking it's ok!"

"Who said he does?! If I let you go, you will get yourself killed. I CAN'T let that happen."

"I would do it for you... I can't loose you y/n- I just can't. I need you.."

"Pony..." my heart was touched and hugged in a way never before. It felt like someone took a heated warm blanket and gently placed it around my broken, frozen heart, fixing it. "you wanna know why I was able to make it to you?"

"Why?... did he beat ya till you knocked out cold?" He smoldered his facial expression. I just slowly nodded, answering his part of the question, then continued.

"Because he beat me so bad, I lost my consciousness. But as I was asleep.. this little voice in my head was urging me to get up. I still remember the conversation.."

"What was the conversation, tell me.."

" it was like..
"Hey...Hey!" A little voice in my head was yelling at me

Mhm?

"Wake up!"

Why? Give me one good-

"A reason? You are stronger than this! You can't give up, not yet! I won't allow it!"

Is.. can I see Ponyboy?

"You have to get up and do that for yourself"

He nodded and looked at me with care and tenderness. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder slowly and cautious. I internally smiled and my heart fluttered. I scooted closer to him.

I continued "And I then rushed up and ran out the door. But my motivation...    w-was you. I love you so much, I couldn't go without you.. Promise me. Promise me you won't go do anything stupid. I can't loose you. You're all I have left."

He nodded and slowly pulled me closer. I cooperated and leaned in too. He set his hand on my cheek and placed his lips on mine. It was magical, it almost felt fake. Our lips moved in sync. My hands draped around his neck, his calloused hands held my face. I deepened the kiss by pulling his head closer. My fingers tangled in his greasy hair. Once we pulled away, we held our foreheads together.

"I promise ok..." he say slow and low

"Ok.." I held his hands

"And you don't know how long I have wanted to do that."

"Me too..."