(Smut) Two-bit: Party the Hardy

(Yall are 18 and 19)

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! I HATE YOU! OK? I HATE YOU! YOU LYING SON OF A BITCH! IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU!" And with that I ran out the door and slammed it shut. I sobbed as a ran out of his house. "His" or "He" is my boyfriend, now ex boyfriend, Ronnie. I ran to Bucks, I was going to get wasted. I don't care about the aftermath. As I run into bucks, I see a normal bunch of drunks everywhere and sigh. But my eyes rest on a boy, he has a Mickey Mouse shirt on and his hair is in a sorta weird style, he has rusty colored side burns, like the rest of his hair. I find him quite intriguing so I go and sit by him.

"Hey there pretty lady"

"Hey" I responded and took my first shot

"What's your name?"

"Oh.. y/n.. you?" I said taking another shot, I was taking shots like they were going outa' style.

"Two bit, or Keith Mathews...You alright?"

"Never better..." and then another shot found its way down my throat. A burning sensation filled my throat and stomach, an aroma of bitterness lingered as well.

"It's that, I know that's not true" he started laughing, I started laughing with him

"Well actually, I just broke up with my boyfriend.." I said finishing and took another shot, already feeling a little woozy

"Oh.. well.. why?"

"He cheated on me with some blonde bimbo" I said taking my fourth shot

He started laughing some more "your blonde too!" He managed from laughing so hard. That's triggered me to laugh as well. " But...well that blonde bimbo, she can't be as good lookin' as yous', that's for sure" he said and looked into my eyes, we made eye contact and leaned into each other. Yes I only met him about 5 er 10 minutes ago but I didn't care. I needed some kind of closure. We kissed and started making out. I guess he must have been just as drunk, maybe even a little more than I was. He must have drank a lot because he is good at hiding it. He started groping and pushing on my boobs and my ass, even sometimes my thighs. I didn't mind at all though, actually I wanted- no needed more....

"Two.." I moan, it felt as though I have known him for years, decades even, when in reality I have known him for about 20 minutes. He then lifts me up and walks me up the stairs. He pushes and slides me up against the walls drunkenly and passionately kisses me. The kisses he gave me, they felt real. They didn't feel cheap and faked, they felt intimate and true. As we slide along the walls to find an open door. That's until we reached an empty room. He pushed me on the bed and locked the door. He climbed on top of me, then trailed kisses down my neck and to my breasts, but stopped once he reached the V neck of my shirt. He looked up at me, as a look of consent and I nodded. (Obviously) He lifted it over my head and took his off right after. His build was nice, he had toned abs and toned arms. He then reached behind me and unclipped my bra, now leaving me exposed. But it wasn't too long until his soft lips were on my tit, the other hand was massaging my other. I took the chance to unzip his pants.

"naughty girl.." he said then looked up at me. He then unzipped my pants with his teeth and pulled them off. He then placed his hand right in between my thighs, on my crotch, hooking his finger on the thin frail fabric of my panties, pulling them down painfully slow. Once he was done, I reached for his already unzipped pants and pulled them down, along with his boxers. He had a sly look on his face, I knew this was gonna be good. He looks like he can fuck. Fuck really good. We were now both naked, he then gently placed his hand on my wet folds and gently massaged them.

"Ugh!! Two!" I moan, he took the chance to go a little faster. He then pushed inside of me. He started pumping slowly at first, his fingers were doing wonders on me though.

"Faster! Please!" I beg, he started going a lot faster and it felt amazing. I felt as though I was on cloud nine. He smirked in response and picked up the pace with his fingers. I moaned really loud.

It had felt as though we had been fucking for years. Really it had been about an hour and a half. He fucked me doggy style, in between, on top, on bottom, you name it. But now I was on my back ,on the edge of the bed and he was in between my legs, pounding me at a ridiculous pace.

"Fuck y/n! Ughhh!" Two groaned  I propped myself up on my elbows and watched his dick throb into my heat. I was close, my eyes were going to the back of my head and my clit started to tense up.

"UGH! TWO!" I screamed and everything went blurry. I then felt my toes curl and my legs shake, I then released my cum on to him. My orgasm washed over me. My high triggered Two's, so his thrust became sloppy and he groaned. I felt his warm seed fill me, it then pooled and spilled out. We rode out our highs and then he pulled out of me. He laid beside me and cuddled up with me. He pet my head and my hair.

"Two..."

"Y/n..."

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"Being better than that little bitch Ronnie"

He pulled me closer into his arms and held me right under his chin. "He doesn't matter anymore. You're too good for him. In all ways, you're smart, pretty, sweet, and you can fuck.... Like really good."

I then laughed and he did too. "Thank you"

I guess I should have people cheat on me more often.. I get a good fuck from Two..

(This is rlly cringe 😬)