Chapter 52: Exposure of Family Wealth

Zhou Ke'er reached out her hand towards Wang Min. Naturally, she wouldn't help for free. Wang Min, understanding the unspoken rule, took out a packet of biscuits and handed it to her. Though not much, it was enough for Zhou Ke'er to eat for two days. Satisfied, Zhou Ke'er then left.

After Zhou Ke'er left, the atmosphere in the room became extremely tense. The wounds were still throbbing with pain, leaving the three men lying on the sofa, wrapped tightly in blankets, reluctant to move.

Zhou Peng gazed at the sprawled figure of Fang Yuqing on the floor, his eyes filled with grief. As for the others, their gazes towards her were filled with hostility.

Sun Zhichao took a deep breath. "We can't just wait here to die. We must get medication from Zhang Yiru! Otherwise, if the wounds get infected, our deaths will be extremely miserable!"

He looked at Wang Min and Lin Cainin, speaking solemnly, "You should understand that surviving in this post-apocalyptic world without men to protect you is very difficult."

Wang Min and Lin Cainin's faces turned unsightly. They understood that Sun Zhichao was stating a fact. Otherwise, Wang Min wouldn't have chosen to team up with them initially.

"But... we have no way to deal with Zhang Yiru," Wang Min sighed, her face full of helplessness. Even direct attacks had failed, resulting in casualties. What other options did they have?

Sun Zhichao clenched his teeth, the pain in his body making him ignore everything else. "I have an idea we can try!"

Everyone's eyes brightened, turning towards Sun Zhichao. "What idea?"

"As long as there's hope, we should give it a try!"

"Yes, waiting like this is just waiting for death. We might as well take a risk!"

Sun Zhichao said, "Zhang Yiru's house has a fireplace, indicating that he has stockpiled a lot of fuel. Also, judging from his videos, food is abundant. Currently, only a few of us know this information. But now, it seems impossible for us to break into Zhang Yiru's house alone."

He looked at the excited faces and continued, "Why not leak this information to everyone in the building? Once we have the support of hundreds of people, we can easily overpower Zhang Yiru. Then, all we need are some supplies, and it shouldn't be a problem."

As soon as he finished speaking, Ge Jialiang excitedly said, "This idea is good, I agree!"

The others didn't hesitate for long before nodding in agreement. After all, they had no better options at the moment.

Unexpectedly, Fang Yuqing suddenly began to scold them angrily, "You guys are shameless! How can you do this? What about my future life with Zhang Yiru? What will I do if you ruin him?"

Wang Min's face turned cold. She walked over and gave Fang Yuqing a hard slap. Fang Yuqing's face swelled like a pig's head.

Wang Min grabbed her hair and dragged her into the bedroom. Then she shouted to Zhou Peng, "Zhou Peng, come over and deal with her for me!"

Zhou Peng's injuries were not too severe; he could still move around. When he heard Wang Min's words, he hesitated and said, "Cousin, isn't this inappropriate? I genuinely like her. How can I hurt her?"

Fang Yuqing was shivering on the bed, pleading, "No, you can't do this to me! Zhou Peng, you said you loved me the most!"

Wang Min spat on the ground, disdainfully saying, "You seductress, causing us so much misery. Allowing you to sleep with my cousin is already giving you an easy way out!"

She said to Zhou Peng, "Silly little brother, don't be confused anymore! This woman is very cheap. Who knows how many men she has slept with? In simple terms, she just wants to sleep with you. This time, I'll give you a chance to fulfill your wish. Let's see how she will deceive you later!"