chapter - 2 ( the Alpha)

Jeon jungkook current owner and CEO of " Jeon tech" came to his office without knowing that the first thing he will face is an unknown omega's slap that too infront of his secretary and business partner.

He was born in a rich family, being a only child he was spolied, pampered, doesn't mean he is irresponsible or lazy. He is a very reasonable, hardworking person He is 25 years old and already took over his father's company. Not even his father once hit him but this omega...
The only thing that people don't like about him is his cold behaviour. People can never read his mind, no one knows what's going inside his mind.
He is very calculative, calm person for people's liking.

Like right now no one can imagine what he's thinking.

Jungkook close his eyes as the omega came to his mind.

" I feel pity for the person you will marry in future. "
_____________________

Jungkook read the file yoona gave him in the evening.

" Kim taehyung" he looked at the picture in his hand.

His called his mom who picked up just after two seconds.

" yes Kookie baby ? "

" I am coming for dinner tonight, tell dad to be there. " He hungs up and looked outside of the car window.

_________________

Jungkook ate his dinner with his parents. He comes here to spend time with his parents once a week. But today wasn't the the day that's why his parents knew something is wrong.

Mr Jeon asked him about the company and other stuff. Jungkook replied everything is going well.

Jungkook took out a picture and put it infront of his parents.

Mr Jeon took the picture in his hand and saw a beautiful boy.

" I want him. " Said jungkook making mrs Jeon snatch the picture from his husband.

Even though Mr Jeon understood what jungkook was trying to say he coughed and said " you want him for what ? "

" I want to marry him. " Replied jungkook with a straight face.

" He is so beautiful. What's his name? " Asked mrs Jeon.

" Kim taehyung. "

" Such a beautiful name. I can't wait to meet him. "

" What's the matter babyboy ? " Asked Mr Jeon while looking Jungkook's eyes now that they are alone. He knew his son so well.
________________

Taehyung asked lili to try on another company and send her home. After that he went to work.

__________________

Taehyung's uncle got a phone call for Mr Jeon saying they are coming in the evening with a marriage proposal. He didn't explain.

Mr Kim was shocked, he couldn't believe Mr Jeon, the former CEO of Jeon tech called him. He told his wife who was very excited cause she thought it's for her own son jisung. Like who else could it be, jisung often go to those high society social gatherings with his friends. Maybe Jeon couple saw him and liked him for their son or maybe it's jungkook who liked him. She was really happy, she called jisung and told him to come home quickly also asked taehyung's eomma taeyeon to make food for everyone. Even though she don't like her, she can't deny taeyeon makes the best food. She told her the guest are very special, They are very rich and they are coming with a marriage proposal for jisung.

Taeyeon was happy for jisung but she also felt sad. She doesn't have many friends or connection with wealthy family's or she would have find a good match for taehyung too. She may sound a bad for wanting a rich family for taehyung but over the years she realised how no one respects you if you don't have money. After taehyung's dad passed away they lost their business and suddenly everyone started behaving like they are nobody, Taehyung's childhood friends left him.

She wants taehyung to have a comfortable life without worrying about money.
It's funny how taehyung's thinking is totally opposite. Taehyung is like his father happy with what they have.

She smiled thinking about her son. Taehyung is perfect, Maybe because she is a mother but she can never get tired while praising.

Taehyung is beautiful, when he was a child and there is a social gatherings people won't stop looking at him, they always wanted to held him, kiss him.
He is hardworking, he respect his elders, never raise his voice, very calm when it comes to handle messy situations.

For her Taehyung is the best. She came out of her thoughts and went to kitchen.
_________________

Mr and Mrs Jeon's cars stopped infront of Kim mansion. They were welcomed by Mr and Mrs Kim.

They sat in the living room and looked around for taeyeon. Taeyeon came in the living room with drinks and greeted them with a bow.

Mrs Jeon smiled and asked her to sit. Taeyeon didn't wanted to sit at first what if her sister in law don't like but seeing mrs Jeon's gentle smile she couldn't say no.

Mrs Kim didn't like the fact that taeyeon sat with them but she couldn't say anything infront of mrs Jeon.

She smiled and asked " Master Jungkook didn't come? "

" He went to London for a business meeting. Will be back next week." replied mrs Jeon.

" Ofcourse he is busy, it's not easy to be a CEO at this young age. " Said Mr Kim.

Jisung who was getting ready on his room get informed by a maid that Jeon couple was there so he came downstairs.

He stood infront of Jeon couple and look around to find jungkook, he frowned when he didn't saw him.

Mrs Kim stood up and remind him to greet Jeon couple. He then bowed to them and said hello.

Mrs Jeon smiled nodded her head. She then looked at Taeyeon and asked
" where is taehyung ? He didn't come back from work. "

Before taeyeon could answer taehyung entered the living room. Taehyung got informed by his eomma that some uests are coming home so he went infront of them and introduce himself with a bow.

" Hello I am Kim taehyung. "

Mrs Kim looked at taehyung mesmerized making jisung jealous.

Taehyung always gets more attention when it comes to looks. Even though he is dressed up in expensive clothes and makeup he still don't look as good as taehyung.

" Go freshen up first then come back quickly. " Said Mrs Jeon making taehyung confused but he still nodded and went to his room.