chapter - 13 ( a crazy fan )

With difficulty taehyung entered the bathroom and sat on the bathtub with warm water. He hissed when he touched his buds, cursing jungkook he cleaned himself properly. After taking a bath he felt better.

He entered the room while wearing his bathrobe. Jungkook was still sleeping without caring about time.

" Monster " taehyung glared at sleeping jungkook before going to the closet.

After dressing up he took his pills and then went to kitchen to make breakfast. He was feeling hungry.

After making breakfast he was setting the table when he felt someone wrapping his arms around his waist.
He knew who it was so he didn't stopped doing his work.

" Why did you get up from bed. I was missing you. The bed was cold without you. " Said jungkook making taehyung scoff.

" If you didn't noticed, you are already late for your office so stop your sweet talks and have your breakfast. " Said taehyung removing his hands from his waist.

Jungkook sat on his chair and asked " what happened tae ? Why are you talking to me like this ? "

" What happened? Look at me this happened " Said taehyung making jungkook look at his neck and jaw.

" I can't walk properly cause my back hurts. I have to go to shopping with jimin today and You are asking me why I am talking to you like this ! " Taehyung was fuming in anger while jungkook tried to calm him down. He made taehyung sit on his chair.

" You are the one who wanted it to happen remember? " Said jungkook making taehyung glared at him.

" Okay fine. It was my fault. I should have been careful since it was your first time.
You can stay at home don't worry about jimin. I will talk to him and cancel the plan if you are not feeling well. "

" No need. I will be fine after taking some rest. But how I am going to hide this things. This is so embarassing. It's not even winter I can't wear a sweater "  Taehyung reasoned making jungkook chuckle.

" You can hide them by doing makeup. I will send someone to help you. And You can take pain killers for your back pain. Or I could give you a massage If want...." jungkook said the last words while rubbing his lower back.

" No need. I will manage. I know your intention of giving a massage. " Said taehyung removing his hand giving him a mocking smile.

" Don't behave like it was just me. It was your intention too and I know you enjoyed it " Said jungkook taehyung who got embarassed. As much he was annoyed at jungkook for making so many red marks on his body and going rough, he can't lie he enjoyed it.

There conversation got cut in middle by a ringtone. Jungkook got call from his secretary asking him if he was coming to office or not since it's the first time she didn't saw her boss at his cabin when she came to office.

Jungkook said he is coming and started having his breakfast. He internally smirked seeing how taehyung didn't say anything after hearing his words.

After having his breakfast he grabbed his bag and kissed taehyung on his forehead before going to his office.

__________________

Taehyung and jimin came to a mall for shopping. Jimin wasn't so familiar with Seoul and he was happy to get a new friend like taehyung.

While shopping taehyung asked jimin about his boyfriend making him shy.

" He is not my boyfriend yet " Said jimin pouting.

" Oh so he is pursuing you " Taehyung asked curiously making jimin roll his eyes.

" That damm cat don't even think about anything other than his work. " Said jimin making taehyung laugh.

" Cat ? You call him cat ? "

" Well he looks like a cat. That's why I call him my cat... wait I didn't tell you about him right? Here is his picture. " Jimin showed taehyung the picture in his phone making taehyung widen his eyes.

" No way. You love our president's son min yoongi! " Said taehyung making jimin giggle.

Min Lee was the president of korea and min yoongi was his only 28 years old son. Very good looking often interact with media.

" No offense he is too old for you. " Said taehyung making jimin agree.

" That's why it took me some time to convince dad. Das wants me to focus on my studies and career and here I am dying to marry yoongi. " Said jimin making taehyung sigh.

He ruffled jimin's hair and said " It depends on what you want it's your life. If you are happy to marry them your dad will be happy too. Don't be sad"

" I hope so. "

After walking around and shopping they both felt exhausted and decided to sit in the cafeteria. Jimin's dad called him asking him where he was.
Mr park told them to stay there as he was coming.

They ordered their lunch and while waiting for their food a group of people came infront of them.

Taehyung saw his cousin jisung with his friends. He politely asked if he wants to join them but jisung only rolled his eyes at him.

One of jisung's friend who was a big fan of actress Jasmine came forward and said " Don't you have any shame ? You broke jungkook and Jasmine's relationship to marry him. Remember jasmine is still more successful and prettier then you. You are just a gold digger who wants Jungkook's money. Look at you shamelessly spending his money..."

" Shut the f*** up b*tch ! " Jimin stood up from his chair after hearing this person's ridiculous blames.

" I won't shut up and let people see how cunning this boy is. Jasmine is a innocent girl don't deserve this. " Like a crazy fan that boy started dissing taehyung making taehyung cry. He tried not to cry but couldn't help.

Jimin got really angry seeing taehyung cry. He cursed the boy called him a crazy person making him angry.

He tried to attack him but taehyung came in the middle to save jimin.

Because of the push he ended up hitting his head on a table.

Mr park who just reached there clenched his fist seeing taehyung crying in pain holding his head.