chapter - 6 ( wedding day)

Taehyung nervously looked at the mirror after the makeup artist finished doing his makeup.

" You look ethereal, I bet your husband won't show any mercy on you tonight. " Said the makeup artist making taehyung widen his eyes. He blushed hard making the makeup artist laugh.

After the makeup artist was gone lili came to his room and gasped seeing him.

" You look so good. " She kissed hugged him and said " I just saw your Jeon jungkook coming. You don't know how good-looking he is. I am so excited to meet him.

Taehyung's eomma also came to his room with mr and mrs Jeon. They all couldn't stop talking about how good taehyung looks.

_________________

Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror. He never thought he will marry this early but here he is.

Taeyeon came to his room and gave him a small box.

Jungkook opened the box and saw a watch, the watch looked old fashioned.

" This is taehyung's appa's watch. I am not telling you to wear it just keep it as gift from him. "

He smiled and wore the watch making taeyeon shocked. The watch is cheap nothing compared to Jungkook's regular watch.

Even though taeyeon was feeling nervous before the wedding now she felt relieved again. Jungkook is best option for taehyung.

__________________

Mr and Mrs Kim came to wedding with jisung. They got to know about the wedding two days ago. They couldn't do anything to stop this marriage.

Mrs Kim was still tried to talk to mrs Jeon but she was completely ignored.

Jisung was burning with jealousy specially after he saw a very expensive dimond choker necklace on taehyung's neck given by Mrs Jeon.

He even tried to enter Jungkook's room to talk to him but was stopped by bodyguards.

He cursed and then went to a club to drink. He can't bare seeing taehyung getting what he should be getting.

__________________

Taehyung didn't had his father to walk with him on the aisle so his uncle came and told him how he is the one who should be doing this now.

Taehyung looked at his eomma telling her he don't want Mr Kim to walk him down. Before taeyeon could say anything Mr Jeon came and reached out his hand for taehyung.

" If you don't mind can walk you down on the aisle? "

Taehyung looked at the man and felt relieved, he nodded his head saying yes. In these two weeks this man always treated him like his own son, always thinking about his comfort telling him he will there for him always.

Taeyeon felt happy, she also didn't want taehyung's uncle. Before Mr Kim could say anything she said " it's getting late let's go. "

Taehyung's heart was beating so fast. He took deep breaths and tried to relax.

He started walking towards his groom, he was walking while looking down.

He looked up and saw the priest. The groom was right beside him.

" Take care of my son. " Said Mr Jeon and gave taehyung's hand to jungkook.

Taehyung could feel the Alpha's rough, masculine hands holding his hand tightly. He could see his father's old watch in his hands. He felt happy seeing how the alpha was considered.

He finally got courage and looked at his groom's face only to get the biggest shock in his life.

The Alpha was looking at him with cold eyes.

His eyes got bigger as he looked towards lili who looked really happy. Why she is happy. He is getting married to this disgusting alpha.
He then again looked at his alpha couldn't believe his own eyes.

The priest started his speech and the end he heard jungkook saying
" yes I do. "

Next it was his turn to say. He looked at his eomma who looks so happy, he looked at all the guests and gulped.

" I do." He said closing his eyes.

After that it was time for a kiss. Taehyung was froz in his place as jungkook came forward with a cold face he kissed his forehead making everyone clap.

___________________

Taehyung went to lili and dragged her in the side asking why she didn't told him and she is happy for him.

Lili was confused, she asked him what she didn't tell him and she should be sad.

At the end taehyung could only ask
" So it wasn't jungkook who was taking your interview that day ? "

" Noo. Why would the CEO of the company will take interview. Beside the person who misbehaved with her was older. "

Taehyung didn't know what to feel. How can he make such a big mistake.
Why jungkook even wanted to marry him after that incident. A sudden thought came to his mind.

" Never mess with an alpha...."

He remembered what his mother used to say when he was young. Jungkook married to torture him he was sure of it. He felt like crying, he was hoping to start a new life with his husband.

Taeyeon came to him and took him in the dressing room. She wiped his tears and said " why are you crying ?
I will be fine. You can always come to meet me. "

" Eomma, I want to tell you something. "

Taeyeon looked at him.

" That day when I went with lili...........
I got to know that i slapped the wrong person."

" How can you behave like this. I always tell you to stay calm when the time is difficult. " Taeyeon scolded him. She was disappointed.

" I am sorry eomma. " Said taehyung crying.

" You don't know how these Alpha's behave when someone hurt their ego. They can do anything to make your life difficult.
You should ask for forgiveness as soon as possible to that alpha. He must have felt humiliated in front those people.
Everything will be fine, don't worry now that jungkook will be with you, he will protect you. "

Taehyung didn't had the courage to tell his eomma about jungkook after seeing how happy she looked while talking about jungkook.