chapter - 15 ( truth)

Taeyeon got up early. She was making a cup of coffee for herself when she heard the someone knocking on the doctor.

She opened the door and got shocked seeing park jaehyung holding some flowers. Even though she was shocked she composed herself and asked

" What are you doing here early in the morning ? "

" I am here to meet my son taehyung. " Said Mr park without looking at her.

" what ? "

" You thought I won't recognise my own blood ? I knew it the moment I saw him. I am here to let him know about his real father. " Said Mr park making taeyeon angry.

She dragged him outside not wanting to wake jungkook and taehyung.

" Leave me. " Mr park removed his hand from Taeyeon.

" Father ? You call yourself his father when you were never there for him. " Said taeyeon making jaehyung angry.

" Cause I didn't know about him. If I knew about his existence I would have been there for him. If you would have waited for me instead of moving on so quickly I would been his father. " Said jaehyung making taeyeon scoff.

" Moved on so quickly wow the audacity you have mr park.
You were a coward who couldn't fight against his father for your own happiness. You were gone the next day, your father got to know about me. I searched for you everywhere like crazy but couldn't as if you vanished. I waited for next three months hoping atleast I will get a latter for you telling me you will be back soon.
I wanted to tell you about our baby. I got kicked out from the school, from the orphanage. I would have begged on the streets with a belly if it wasn't for daehyung.

He married me so i could live with him. He accepted taehyung as his own. Never ever let him feel like he wasn't his real father.

Taehyung don't need you anymore. He had a great childhood with his father Kim daehyung. So what if his father is not in this world right now he have many good memories of him.

Besides he is grown up adult right now he don't need a father.

You came back very late. " Taeyeon tried her best not to cry but while saying all this she remembered all the struggle she have to go through just because she loved this man.

There was a long pause before Mr park replied " I wasn't a coward. I fought my father as much as I could. But he forcefully took me to US. He hide my passport and looked me up like a prisoner for two months. With difficulty I convinced him that I moved on and then stole my passport from him and come back to korea.
I thought finally I am finally free. I wanted to run away to a country side with you.
But when I come back you were already married that too with one of my friend.
I was devastated but I still wanted to meet you for the last time. Wanted to ask you why didn't you wait for me.

But I got into an accident and went to come for a month. When I opened my eyes my dad was infront of me. He again took me to US.

He arranged my marriage with jimin's mother.

She was a nice girl, abused by her parents. She didn't anyone who would love her so i decided to be that person. "

When jaehyung finished his side of story both of them were crying.

Taeyeon wiped her and said " No matter what you still can't just come back to taehyung's life. What will jungkook think, his parents ?
I don't want risk anything please leave us alone. I am begging you. "

" I can't yeona. I can't stay away from my baby. I missed his 21 years of his life I have to make it up to him.
Right now I am going but I will be back soon. " Said jaehyung and handed her the flowers he brought for taehyung.

He needed some time to clear his mind. He finally got to know why taeyeon moved on so early.
His dad successfully ruined his life.

_______________

When taeyeon came inside she saw jungkook standing looking at her with unknown emotions.

She pretend to be okay and said
" good morning jungkook "

" Good morning eomma. " Jungkook replied and looked at the flowers.

Taeyeon understood and said "...These flowers.... One of my friend sent this for taehyung since she couldn't come to the wedding. "

She didn't had the heart to throw away the flowers. The fact that jaehyung unknowingly brought taehyung's favourite flowers white lilies.

__________________

Jaehyung reached Jeon mansion only to see a worried mrs Jeon.

" What happened? "

" Thank god you came back. I went to jimin's room to ask him what he wants for breakfast and I saw him crying. When I tried to ask him why he was crying he asked me to leave him alone " Said Mrs Jeon making him run towards jimin's room.

" Minie baby ? What happened? Why are you crying? " Asked jaehyung caressing jimin hair who was lying down burying his face on a pillow.

After hearing his father's voice jimin turned towards his father and hugged him.

" Dad ! "

" Yes baby dad is here. Tell me why are you crying ? Did yoongi said something ? " He asked making jimin shook his head.

" Do you love me dad ? " Jimin asked making jaehyung chuckle.

" Ofcourse I love you. "

" If you do then stay with me just with me. You are just my father no one else's. " Said jimin making jaehyung froze.

" How do you know? " He asked calmly making jimin stiff in his arms.

" I saw the report in your room " Answered jimin.

" Jimin baby try to understand..." Jaehyung started but got cut in the middle.

" I don't want to understand. I just want to keep you to myself. Promise me dad you won't go to him ? " Said jimin. Yes he knew he was being mean but he can't even imagine sharing his dad with anyone.

Jaehyung heart clenched.

_______________

Author's note

I hope you guys won't mind me exploring other characters as much as our main leads.