chapter - 5 ( said yes)

Taeyeon and jungkook talked for a while. At last jungkook said goodbye with a forehead kiss. He said he is going to US for next two weeks so he won't get a chance to meet her or taehyung for a while but he arranged his bodyguard for them. If they need anything they can call him.

When taehyung got the news he immediately went to hospital while going to his eomma's room, he bumped into someone while entering the room but he didn't payed attention to the person. He entered the room and saw his eomma sitting. He hugged her while crying.

" You should be careful, you know I only have you " Said taehyung crying.

" I am fine. Don't worry. " Taeyeon comforted her son. She made taehyung sit infront of her and wiped his tears.

" Do you know who brought me here ? " She asked taehyung with a gentle smile.

" Who ? "

" Jeon jungkook. " She said with a teasing smile.

" You mean.... that's why he couldn't came to meet me at the restaurant ? "

" Yes. He was very good looking young man. He was very respectful, kind to me. You are so lucky tae. " Said taeyeon making taehyung shocked. His eomma always say the person who taehyung will marry will be luckiest man, it was never the other way around.

" I didn't even say yes to this marriage yet you are taking his side. I won't marry him or I will become your second favourite " Said taehyung pouting.

" Silly boy. You will always be my first favourite. "

Next day Mr and Mrs Jeon also came to see taeyeon.

Four days later taeyeon came back home, taehyung took leave for few days so he could take care of him eomma.

Taehyung was in the kitchen making her food, when she felt thirsty. She looked at the table and found the glass empty.

So decided to go to the kitchen, taehyung don't let her do anything even though she feels alright now.

She was walking slowly cause of her leg injury, while she was passing through the small balcony she heard mr and mrs Kim talking.

" What's so special about taehyung ? My son jisung is more deserving then him. " Said Mrs Kim looking annoyed.

" Let it go. We will find a way better match for our son. " Mr Kim tried to calm her down.

" Way better? Jeon jungkook is the best, the richest man in Seoul, have authority, goodlooks who don't want him and its not just about jungkook.

Even before few good families tried to contact taehyung for marriage. I had to spread bad rumours about taehyung that's why they gave up. Why taehyung had to get all the things my son deserves. So what if jungkook didn't care about my words I will talk to mrs Jeon and I will convince her that taehyung is not good for her son.
They have to replace taehyung with jisung. I will make sure that taehyung will never get married to good family.

Did you see my baby's face. How sad he got when they said they want taehyung. Jisung wants jungkook and he will also try his best to win his heart...."

Taeyeon couldn't hear anymore, her heart felt heavy. She went inside her room and cried. She knew that they don't like her or taehyung but this much.

What taehyung did to them ? It's not taehyung's fault if he is more good-looking then jisung. Infact jisung fit more kbeauty standard. Taehyung even with his tan skin always stood out.
It's not his fault if people always get impressed by his mannerism and kindness.

What if they continue to do this and never let taehyung marry to a good person ? It's a good thing jungkook didn't believe them and told her but not all people are same.

Taehyung got confused when he saw her eomma crying.

" What happened eomma ? Are you hurt ? " Asked taehyung wiping her tears.

" Tae ? " Taeyeon called taehyung.

" Yes eomma what happened? " taehyung grew more concerned.

" Marry jungkook as soon as possible. "

" What ? "

" Listen to me baby. This is first and last thing I am asking from you. He is best alpha for you. He will protect you. " Taeyeon looked at taehyung with desparate face making taehyung hug her.

" eomma calm down. Why are you crying ? First tell me why are you suddenly saying this ? "

" You will listen to me or not ? " Taeyeon raised her voice making taehyung cry too.

" I will. I will do whatever you want eomma. Don't cry please" Said taehyung breaking down.

Taeyeon hugged him and kissed his head multiple times." I am so sorry for raising my voice. You are my good son right? Listen to eomma. All I want you to stay safe and happy. "

" I love eomma. "

" I love you too dear. You are my everything. " 
__________________

Next day Taeyeon called mrs Jeon and told her to arrange the marriage as soon as possible.

Mrs Jeon was very happy hearing this. She called jungkook and informed him.

They decided to held the marriage ceremony after nine days later when the day after jungkook came back to Seoul.

During these days Mr and Mrs Jeon called taehyung and his eomma to discuss about the marriage asked their preference in everything from the decoration to food. Even though they are the one who is paying for everything.

Taehyung just went with the flow, decided to trust her eomma in this. Even though she didn't tell the reson why she was crying and took this decision he knew it was probably needed.
And he took another dicision since there wasn't a chance to meet jungkook before marriage he decided not to see any of his pictures. He want to experience what his grandmother did. She used to tell him stories of how her and grandpa's marriage was business deal, she didn't got to meet him before marriage but she felt magical when she saw him at the wedding, she felt like she met her prince charming and she was right cause she got treated like a queen.

He also want to feel that magic or maybe inside his heart he wanted jungkook to turned out to be a prince who will love him and protect him
It's childish but he just took this decision when he told mr and mrs Jeon about it they laughed at him and teased him about it. He could only hide his face in his palms.

His eomma didn't let him to reveal about this marriage to any other. He only asked lili to come to his wedding who went to daegu to her grandparents.

____________________

Jungkook cut the call and layed down on the bed. He just came back to his hotel after finishing his work. His mom called him and told him about taehyung's wish not to see him before marriage.

He smirked.