chapter - 10 ( my man)

When taehyung came out after getting ready jungkook was shocked. Like he knows taehyung is gorgeous but f***
He is the most beautiful person in the world.

Taehyung was sceptical about his choice for this night, he talked with the disigner and ended up choosing a beautiful, shimmery golden outfit.
He thought it was too much but then thought he will be infront of the whole media with Jungkook for the first time. He can't wear something simple.

Taehyung looked at jungkook and asked " Do I look okay for the event ? "

" perfect. " Shortly answered jungkook and asked for his hand.

Taehyung clutches into his biceps rather than holding his hand making jungkook chuckle.

___________________

Jasmine looked at the mirror after her makeup artist was finished her work.
She looked at her manger leyon and asked her about current news.

Leyon looked up from her phone and said " it seems like Mr Jeon is coming to the event with his husband Kim taehyung. His secretary yoona confirmed this news.

" For how long you will make media believe that he loves you. He is married now and it will harder for people to believe your stunts.
One day people will realise how it was you who always follow jungkook everywhere to make it seems like you both are having affair."

Jasmine rolled her eyes and said " As long as my fans are here to protect me no one can blame me for anything. About that Kim taehyung. I will make sure to make him the villain infront of everyone. Today my fans will see me sad infront of media and then they will make narrative how he stole jungkook from me. "

" Jass, stop this nonsense please. Focus on your carrier. Jungkook will never be yours, what's the point of doing all this ? " Said leyon.

" Even since I saw jungkook I knew he should be mine and he will just wait for few days. My dad is planning to work with him in a new project and dad promised me he will try his best to make me get close to jungkook.
Right now let's go. I am exited to meet the that so called taehyung. "

_____________________

The media was present infront of red carpet waiting specially for Jeon jungkook, it's the first time he is attending this kind of events after four years before he used to come with his parents but now he is coming with his newly married partner.

At first Jasmine's car came and stopped infront of the entrance. She came out while wearing a beautiful red grown. She started posing for the media, after a minute another car came in and all the photographera stopped taking her pictures.

Well it was Jungkook's car and all the photographers turned their camera towards the car, hoping to see a glimpse of Jungkook's newly wed husband.

At first jungkook came out of the car, he was wearing a royal blue suit looking like a gentleman. He then opened the door for taehyung. He offered his hand and taehyung came out of the car while accepting it.
The photographers went crazy and their cameras started flashing. The people who were broadcasting this live went crazy and tried to go as near as possible.

Jasmine looked at all the people and realised how no one cared about her, all the people even her bodyguards are looking at taehyung and jungkook.

Taehyung's heart was beating so fast. He held into Jungkook's biceps as they pose for the cameras.

Many photographers were whispering into each other how taehyung is most prettiest omega they have ever seen, they thought was lucky but now they think it's the other way around.

They started changing their pose when taehyung noticed jasmine looking at them, specially how she was checking out jungkook.

As jungkook wrapped his hand around his waist he put his hand on his chest claiming him infront of her.

Jasmine hated how taehyung was touching jungkook, she knew taehyung was showing off his right infront of her.

After she saw how nobody cared about her she pretend to fall and cried out in pain.

Her bodyguards came to help her getting attention from the other people.

" Let's go inside. " Jungkook whispered in taehyung's ear and they both went inside completely ignoring the person who was sitting on the carpet holding her legs.

The photographers started whispering to each other almost mocking her how Jungkook didn't care about her, why would he he have a beautiful omega by his side. They started doubting if they even dated.

___________________

It wasn't as hard as taehyung thought it would be. Most of the time jungkook held him close introducing him to new people. He saw a possessive side of jungkook. Everytime a alpha would come to greet him or maybe flirt with him jungkook gave them a deadly glance making them run for their life.

But one thing he didn't like is how jasmine keep looking at jungkook. Jungkook was the centre of attention so ofcourse many people were looking at him but the way that girl watched jungkook felt creepy.

He felt like confronting her telling her to stop looking at his man but he didn't wanted to anything wrong, it's his first time going out with Jungkook.

After they had their dinner they headed towards home. He was feeling drained out so he put his head on his Alpha's shoulder and closed his eyes.

When jungkook felt taehyung closing his eyes, he put his arms around taehyung and put him in a comfortable position.

When they reached home jungkook effortlessly lifted taehyung and took him inside. He layed taehyung on the bed and then changed his clothes.

He tried to woke taehyung up so he could change his clothes but a cranky half sleepy taehyung told him to help him change.

" Are you sure? " He asked him again but to taehyung laying on his side showing the zip of his outfit.

Jungkook sighed and then opened the zip, he removed the top only to glup.