chapter - 3 ( Marriage? )

Mrs Jeon took taeyeon's hand and said " My Kookie, I mean my son jungkook wants to marry taehyung and it's the first time he have shown interest in these things. He never had any girlfriend or boyfriend. This is the first time he said he wants to get married.
I promise taehyung will be happy with my son. We will treat him well. Please accept this marriage proposal. "

Everyone accept Jeon couple was shocked. Mr and Mrs Kim thought they will talk about jisung's marriage with Jungkook. Jisung's face turned red after hearing this he looked at his mother's face and saw her shocked. He felt anger as he felt like taehyung again snatched his opportunity. He was about to get up but his mother held his hand telling him to sit.

" Mrs Jeon i didn't get it. You want taehy...ung for your son ? "

" Yes. " She then looked at Taeyeon and asked " please don't say no... "

Taeyeon looked at jisung and Mrs Kim, she felt bad for them but she wants to be selfish for her son. She remember hearing things about, Jeon jungkook, a dream boy for everyone.
It's like God heard her prayers and send this marriage proposal. There is no way she is going to say no.

She smiled and said " If taehyung say yes I don't have any problem. "

Mrs Kim greeted her teeth, there is no way she will let taehyung say yes. Jisung deserve all this not taehyung.

Taehyung quickly took a shower and wore comfortable outfits. After drying his fluffy hair he went downstairs.

Mrs Jeon took his hand and made him sit infront of her. She caresses his hair and asked " I am here to make you my son in law. My son jungkook wants to marry you. "

Taehyung was shocked, he looked at his eomma who nodded her head telling him stay calm.

" This is big dicision how can he just decide mrs Jeon. Let him meet master jungkook first. Let's not pressure him. " Said Mrs Kim nervously.

" Don't feel pressure honey. We are just letting you know that we are more than happy to welcome you in our family. " Said Mrs Jeon assuring taehyung.

Taeyeon asked them to have dinner first and then talk. All of them did their dinner together. Mr and Mrs Jeon couldn't stop talking about their son.
Taehyung laughed with them hearing some of his childhood stories, he realised how similar they are to his eomma never shy away from praising their kid.

After dinner mrs Jeon went to taehyung's room. The room was simple but very neat and clean.
She took out a small box from her purse and pulled out a dimond pendant. She then was about to put it on taehyung, he stopped her and said " This is really expensive I can't except it. "

Mrs Jeon pinched his cheeks and said " I am not giving you to bribe you to say yes for this marriage. I am giving it to you cause i just wanted to. And you seem like a good child. Good childs listen to their elders. "

She put it around taehyung and smiled brightly showing her bunny teeth. " Woah it suits you. I brought it when I went to Japan few years ago, it was specially made for an omega. Even though I don't have an omega son i still brought it. It was meant to be yours just like my son "  mrs Jeon winked at taehyung at last making him shy.

" I will arrange a date for you and jungkook. " Mrs Jeon kissed his forehead.

_________________

After Jeon couple was gone Mrs Kim called taehyung and said " you are going to say no right ? Jungkook is having an affair with that actress Jasmine. He is not a good person for you."

" but he is a good person for jisung? " asked taeyeon.

" Taeyeon, you don't know about Jeon family. They are the richest family in Seoul. Taehyung and him both are from different worlds. So what jungkook wants taehyung now. After marriage when taehyung won't be able to keep up with his lifestyle he will divorce him. You are not try...." Before Mrs Kim could say anything taeyeon stopped her.

" Thanks for concern your but we don't need it. " Taeyeon took taehyung's hand and dragged him away.

" Eomma even though aunt was telling me to say no because of jisung but she wasn't totally wrong. I don't know why jungkook wants to marry me, what if he just liked me cause of my face and after marriage he regrets marrying me ? " Asked taehyung.

" Don't think negetive. You haven't even met him yet you are already making assumptions.
If he would have only liked he would have approch you to date you. But he straight up went to his parents.

Let's meet him first then decide okay ? "

" As you wish. " Taehyung hugged his mother. He could feel how happy his mother is about this proposal.

Taehyung couldn't sleep, he keep thinking about Jeon Jungkook. Jeon is the same company he went with lili right? You are a very bad CEO Mr Jeon. There are bad people in your company.

" why do you want to marry me? "

_________________

Two days later Mrs Jeon called taehyung and told him that jungkook came back from London. She arranged a date night for him.

Taehyung agreed to meet jungkook. He told his eomma who was really excited and asked him to buy new clothes but taehyung said he didn't wanted to show his best to taehyung. He wanted to to show the everyday taehyung.

While he was talking to mrs Jeon his aunt heard him. There is no way she will let this marriage happen.

She called her husband and asked him appoint a meeting with Jeon jungkook.